Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can't make this tit up I am dying
OMG!! How CRINGE!! The friggin Marriott!!!
I can tell you w/confidence that the food was tit, and the room was dingy!! I know what downtown Indy is like, and I’m guessing Smegs was probably shocked when she got there! Ahahaha!!! This is friggin’ AWESOME!!!

And the crazy thing is that when I saw this Indy tit show on Twitter, I ALSO saw the Earthshot promo and it was AMAZING!!!

AGAIN, what a bleeping loser Markle is!!!

Go Kate & William!! Show ‘em how REAL ROYALTY does it!! 🥰❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Nothing says you have bought an overly expensive ticket at what is SUPPOSED to be a CLASSY affair like a BUBBLEWRAPPED framed photo of the guest speaker! You can’t write this bloody stuff!😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Check out smeg's bubble wrap face..

Screenshot_20221130-112335.png
OMG!! How CRINGE!! The friggin Marriott!!!
I can tell you w/confidence that the food was tit, and the room was dingy!! I know what downtown Indy is like, and I’m guessing Smegs was probably shocked when she got there! Ahahaha!!! This is friggin’ AWESOME!!!

And the crazy thing is that when I saw this Indy tit show on Twitter, I ALSO saw the Earthshot promo and it was AMAZING!!!

AGAIN, what a bleeping loser Markle is!!!

Go Kate & William!! Show ‘em how REAL ROYALTY does it!! 🥰❤
OK now that I've managed to calm down and wipe down my desktop....

Back in the late 90s and early 2000s I went to Barbie conventions and they gave out a lot of cheap tacky tat at each event like this. It was supposed to be tacky because we were there for a plastic doll and we liked it that way. The souvenir dolls were always choice, but most of the bits and pieces at the minor events were nothing to write home about-- sometimes you'd get nothing but a cheap keychain. The food was just like this too-- mid-range hotel banquet food. It wasn't a hellscape by any means but it wasn't something put on by the staff at BP either.

And this is exactly what I expected this event to be. I just didn't expect the cheap tat. On the rare occasion when the BRF gives you something, it's substantial, classy, and a real keepsake. The royal orders (or whatever you call the pins and ribbons they get when they get an OBE or whatever), those flowers from Diana's wedding bouquet that she gave to the flower girls were preserved and encased in acrylic cubes, the framed formal portraits that they give for diplomatic visits-- they're all things that are beautiful and made with care. I'm looking at coffee mugs and plastic frames that someone bought at Hobby Lobby sitting on that table and I'm back at the Barbie convention. Meghan might as well have a pink polyester dress and a wig on and be posing for pictures with these people.

And it's sad, but I can't stop laughing. It's a train wreck and I'm laughing, and I can't stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
OK now that I've managed to calm down and wipe down my desktop....

Back in the late 90s and early 2000s I went to Barbie conventions and they gave out a lot of cheap tacky tat at each event like this. It was supposed to be tacky because we were there for a plastic doll and we liked it that way. The souvenir dolls were always choice, but most of the bits and pieces at the minor events were nothing to write home about-- sometimes you'd get nothing but a cheap keychain. The food was just like this too-- mid-range hotel banquet food. It wasn't a hellscape by any means but it wasn't something put on by the staff at BP either.

And this is exactly what I expected this event to be. I just didn't expect the cheap tat. On the rare occasion when the BRF gives you something, it's substantial, classy, and a real keepsake. The royal orders (or whatever you call the pins and ribbons they get when they get an OBE or whatever), those flowers from Diana's wedding bouquet that she gave to the flower girls were preserved and encased in acrylic cubes, the framed formal portraits that they give for diplomatic visits-- they're all things that are beautiful and made with care. I'm looking at coffee mugs and plastic frames that someone bought at Hobby Lobby sitting on that table and I'm back at the Barbie convention. Meghan might as well have a pink polyester dress and a wig on and be posing for pictures with these people.

And it's sad, but I can't stop laughing. It's a train wreck and I'm laughing, and I can't stop.
Keep laughing my dear because it’s absolutely warranted!! 😆😆😆

And just for the record?

Barbie AND her townhouse were WAY more classy than Smegs or this tit show hotel venue could EVER hope to be!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think it’s the choice of photos that is the icing on the cake! Pap shots! 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not even something professional or new…these could be printed off the net and put into a frame the ‘fan’ actually likes!!!

How embarrassing! She really is the American Katie Price giving out tat as ‘favours’…duck me Henry…choices boy! Choices!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I wonder what the speech was like...
Oh god! Someone record it 🙏 please!!! Her team won’t allow it but someone, anyone…come oooonnnn, your work paid for your evening, you’ve nothing to loose!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh god! Someone record it 🙏 please!!! Her team won’t allow it but someone, anyone…come oooonnnn, your work paid for your evening, you’ve nothing to loose!
It wouldn't take much to lay your phone down on the table and record the audio without anyone knowing. I've done it in meetings-- I live in a one-party state.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe the frame is really nice. I'd love to see the Pics of Meghan having been removed from the frames, and Stuffed into the garbage cans at the venue. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It wouldn't take much to lay your phone down on the table and record the audio without anyone knowing. I've done it in meetings-- I live in a one-party state.
Indiana is also a 1 party consent state. So, as long as you knew you were recording, Meghan can go eat tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.