Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if anyone else has ever followed the mystery of the Someton man but I think it was one of the first 'mysteries' that I came across. With tales of spying and ballet dancing, it's always intrigued me.
So I'm delighted that they've worked out who he is. Not a spy, not a ballet dancer but a very sad story of a man who lost his parents, his brother and had his marriage ended. He chose to end his life and he's been a mystery for over 70 years. RIP Charles.
I have seen a few documentaries about him over the years and I am glad they finally found out who he was. Not sure if you have heard of The Lady Of The Dunes but it was another case that was often talked of when Somerton Man/Charles was mentioned. She was a woman found dead in 1974 and like Charles, they had tried for years to figure out her identity. Thankfully, she has finally been identified as Ruth Marie Terry who went missing when she was 37. Unfortunately, though, they have a feeling her killer is already dead so won't face justice.

Back to the bore and the bleep, I'm guessing she knows it's 50/50 whether she can get anything from the Royals when we get the inevitable split but Harry on the other hand....what's the bet she has eyes on him 24/7 so she can have something to blackmail him with when the time comes as some sort of insurance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Just got off a Queensland coast cruise and now busy catching up.
I hope KC doesn’t give Smeg any money ever. Why reward bad behaviour. I’m certain she will continue to spout untruths from her ugly gob but the people she is trying to impress see her as irrelevant.

Reactions: 30
Queen Camilla is going to hold a conference at Buckingham Palace on Violence Against Women and Girls...
And good for her.

And I noticed Keir Starmer was tweeting about it the other day.

In the last thread I mentioned it could all turn out like the grooming gangs scandal...
(where people see what is going on but no one dare say anything for fear of being called an incel or whatever)
(Oh and if Labour get in at the next election, Jess Phillips will be running the program -what could possibly go wrong? (*cough* Esther Baker)))

Anywho...

It is a bit odd when people are up in arms about unisex toilets and trans this and that...
That officially men and boys who suffer domestic violence and sexual assault are officially women and girls....
... oh, and women and girls who attack men and boys are officially men and boys and the men and boys are women and girls.

As was pointed out in the video, Reynhard Sinaga, who was convicted of over a hundred sexual assaults on men, officially attacked "women".

Which is all jolly fun...
(And big money for some)
Except that supposedly this is a government strategic policy, with the police and councils developing a policy to prevent abuse.
Which raises the question how the police intend to implement a policy to prevent another Reynard Sinaga attacking "women"?
(We needn't get into stereotypes about homosexuals being women... even if the charities blocking a gender neutral policy implicitly do)

Of course Camilla may well do what the Royal Family do best...
Which is to step outside the bubble and raise awareness, beyond the good work she already does with such charities as Voices.
We shall see.

• Heart
Thank you Cassandra333 for starting the thread and the recap.
Congratulations Planetmirth on the thread title.

Do we think a few of these RF/gruesomes books were supposed to be released around the time of H's book but HMQ died and H delayed his until next year but the other authors wanted to get theirs out before Christmas.

Have USA tattlers seen the TB book. It was supposed to have additional info for the USA market.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have some very sad news for you all. I've put it under a spoiler to protect the more sensitive of you.

Tomorrow is the final podcast 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Egad. More from BarkJack_ on Twitter. There's a little more in their replies as well.

I woke up crying this morning. I was dreaming I was on holiday & my dad turned up. I gave him the biggest hug I could & somewhere in that hug I woke up & realized I was dreaming, but I kept trying to stay in that dream for just one more minute.

Reek should remember his sorrow over not taking that last phonecall from his mum. He can easily, & rightly, justify not taking that call. But his actions surrounding his father cannot be so easily justified & then maybe karma will take aim.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Egad. More from BarkJack_ on Twitter. There's a little more in their replies as well.

It's all so... childish. He really never got completely developed as a man. To blame one of the parents in such a well documented story is something you can expect of a 15 year old, not from a fully grown adult.

Also, for how long can they keep up bringing new memories and re-writing history? They have been milking the 2 years Smeg was in England. Are they now going to re-write Haz childhood as well? What next?

They fail to see that that's a game they are playing alone. By simply going on with their work, their charities, others like the POWs are winning at the only game that matters: who brings more impact and uses the privilege to do something good.

Haz and Smeg fail to recognise their privilege, and are oblivious to the fact that it is now clear the fraud they have become.

I just wish they would shut up and live under the radar for a (long) while.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I have some very sad news for you all. I've put it under a spoiler to protect the more sensitive of you.

We’re nearly there Mum, nearly there! And I’ve really tried not to be sick during the whole journey so do I get a treat? 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Haz and Smeg fail to recognise their privilege, and are oblivious to the fact that it is now clear the fraud they have become.
Nah, at this point they are actually getting off on causing pain and hurt. They are a disease, a virus. Luckily we can innoculate ourselves with the truth and that will keep us safe. But other people are vulnerable.

It takes a hell of a lot of effort to cheat and lie but eventually cheaters and liars break. Why? Because it's un-natural. Stay strong people, these hateful frauds will be found out eventually.

Image1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Old to us, but good to see the other truths perspectives getting out there ...

Screenshot_20221128-085725.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The last one?

(A tribute to her relentless determination to keep things relevant stuck in the 1990's.)

In her defense, the online comments and reactions to her podcasting "wisdom" have kept me amused these past few weeks, but sadly my entertainment has become ever harder to find as so few people are bothering to talk about it anymore.

🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Queen Camilla is going to hold a conference at Buckingham Palace on Violence Against Women and Girls...
And good for her.

And I noticed Keir Starmer was tweeting about it the other day.

In the last thread I mentioned it could all turn out like the grooming gangs scandal...
(where people see what is going on but no one dare say anything for fear of being called an incel or whatever)
(Oh and if Labour get in at the next election, Jess Phillips will be running the program -what could possibly go wrong? (*cough* Esther Baker)))

Anywho...

It is a bit odd when people are up in arms about unisex toilets and trans this and that...
That officially men and boys who suffer domestic violence and sexual assault are officially women and girls....
... oh, and women and girls who attack men and boys are officially men and boys and the men and boys are women and girls.

As was pointed out in the video, Reynhard Sinaga, who was convicted of over a hundred sexual assaults on men, officially attacked "women".

Which is all jolly fun...
(And big money for some)
Except that supposedly this is a government strategic policy, with the police and councils developing a policy to prevent abuse.
Which raises the question how the police intend to implement a policy to prevent another Reynard Sinaga attacking "women"?
(We needn't get into stereotypes about homosexuals being women... even if the charities blocking a gender neutral policy implicitly do)

Of course Camilla may well do what the Royal Family do best...
Which is to step outside the bubble and raise awareness, beyond the good work she already does with such charities as Voices.
We shall see.
Oh btw...

The Buckingham Palace event may provide the answer to the cheese and whine evening in Indiana...
(aside from the Harkles obsession with being pretendy royals and trying to upstage Royal events)

It is part of a UN initiative that lasts for 16 days.

At which point the Indiana Royal drag-act is a way to kill two birds with one stone...
Given that Meghan fell out with UN Women.
So what better -from her point of view - than to try to muscle in, and try to steal the limelight?

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.