Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great New thread and title. If I were making a Christmas list, I'd give Meghan a 1 way ticket to the exclusive location of the Bermuda Triangle Hilton Inn, a 90 day evaluation at Sunnybrook sanitarium for Haznobrains, and a spine for KC3. Of course wonderful blessings for The P&PoW and their family.
See, no ill will towards any, just badly needed help for The King & Overseas, and good tidings for the future K&Q.

I firmly believe Meg is not going to go quietly, so let's just ship the bleep off, so the rest of the world can have a lovely Holiday Season.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
BIB your post
"And I'd just like to point out that we have only heard accusations - we have yet to hear one substantiated fact proving there was any racism at all."

The sole "accusation" is the lie in the Porker interview. One of 17 proven lies. This one fragment does not add up to "structural racism". Stoat said it was when they were engaged and the Ho said it was when she was With Silicone. Months apart. I don't believe any RF member said such a thing.

Clearly the Kooky Kennedys are happy to hand out plastic awards without checking what they are for. But it doesn't matter does it, cos The Ho is black. Tick. Bitter and angry. Tick. Has an agenda that chimes with the Dems. Tick. Flea.
That imbeciles would pay to attend such an event is beyond belief, calling themselves Pioneers and Warriors depending what table they park their lying backsides on. 😂
The only things they've fought against are amphetamines and doughnuts.

Neither are the Kookies interested in the huge doubts that the Stoats have any children at all to racially speculate about. No curiosity, due diligence or fact-checking in case of fraud. Whatever happens now, the Ripple of Disgust Award is Markled and a new low reached. I can't see the Stoat accepting it, though the Ho may be there to alternately simper and growl.

This Kennedy bunch have made fools of themselves and shamed their country. The Waleses and Caroline Kennedy will show them how it should be done.
I predict neither will show, and, if gossip is correct (even an nth,) they are done. I’m wondering (and perhaps it was said before) if KC gave H an ultimatum.
When the divorce is announced and done and over, I’m guessing H will be offered to do a tit ton of interviews and will decline.
She however, (unless silenced by NDAs & potential lawsuits) will spill anything and everything she can, which will only serve to make her more hated. We’ve all seen they abhor each other and knew it was a matter of time before it all fell apart. All her lies have been exposed and now he’s seeing them, too. (Edit: It will be VERY interesting too, if the truth about the Flatpacks will eventually be revealed during the divorce period. If NDAs were signed, but they divorce, how iron clad are those NDAs?
:::grabbing popcorn:::
Next chapter?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I predict neither will show, and, if gossip is correct (even an nth,) they are done. I’m wondering (and perhaps it was said before) if KC gave H an ultimatum.
When the divorce is announced and done and over, I’m guessing H will be offered to do a tit ton of interviews and will decline.
She however, (unless silenced by NDAs & potential lawsuits) will spill anything and everything she can, which will only serve to make her more hated. We’ve all seen they abhor each other and knew it was a matter of time before it all fell apart. All her lies have been exposed and now he’s seeing them, too.
:::grabbing popcorn:::
Next chapter?
Agree with this WYD, KC must ensure that she signs nda if there's to be a financial settlement and if she blabs, all deals are off and money to be repaid.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Agree with this WYD, KC must ensure that she signs nda if there's to be a financial settlement and if she blabs, all deals are off and money to be repaid.
I think the only way to keep her fat trap shut is to give her money in monthly or annual instalments. The moment she goes rogue, the Bank of King Chuck brings down the shutters. An NDA won’t work, and any idea that she’d pay anything back is a non-starter. Look at the ease with which she apparently ‘lost’ Diana’s jewels. Once a grifter, always a grifter

• Heart
Reactions: 48
We’ve got this to look forward to in the not-so-distant future… 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Poncey Post …(.imagine me with wild hair and a hacking jacket with leather elbows..)

Crossing the Rubicon ..which means the point of no return. .. The rubicon was a river …Julius Caesar crossing the rubicon, with his army was a declaration of war and act of treason which led to civil war. (Stay with me ! )

Now , KC3 would know this but not Harkles…No one exactly knows the exact date of ‘crossing the rubicon‘ BUT academics worked it out and all agreed on ……..10th January …the book release date !!!!!!

The point of no return !!!! 😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

This made me cackle!

I hope this is a glimpse of his home life and that it is as miserable as he wanted the BRF to feel after that Oprah Interview.

She’s is SUCH a witch!!! I would have liked to have seen the few seconds of video after the clip ended to hear what he said. The look on his face was incredulity, and rightly so. I cannot even fathom living with that day after day…Then again? He chose it and he stays.

I just know he is a miserable piece of tit living with that hag.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
I hate stuff like that. If you're not going to help every week/month, don't turn up at Christmas. If I was homeless/sick, I wouldn't want some overprivileged kid using me as a way of virtue signalling. Not that it's the kids fault, the parents are to blame.
I don’t believe she ever spent Christmas helping the homeless, and I don’t believe she’ll be doing it with the flatpacks either. The last thing homeless people need is furniture to put in their non existent homes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
I hate stuff like that. If you're not going to help every week/month, don't turn up at Christmas. If I was homeless/sick, I wouldn't want some overprivileged kid using me as a way of virtue signalling. Not that it's the kids fault, the parents are to blame.
Agreed, and if you're one of those who can't afford to help out more than once or twice a year, or even if you can, there are other days when everyone isn't rushing to volunteer and help is actually required more. My parents and I prefer to do whatever we can on our own birthdays or birth/death anniversaries of my grandparents. Many of those dates fall around festivals but far away enough that we can actually make a difference and the recipients don't feel that they're missing out on any big celebrations.

There was an episode of How I Met Your Mother when two of the characters want to volunteer on a holiday but the organisations they contact are already inundated. Then there are 'volunteers' who keep the expensive stuff for themselves, the virtue signallers, the mandated service ones. Pretty realistic.

Hate the trend of shoving cameras in recipients' faces. Had a spate of those videos from celebrities and other random people a few months ago. Absolutely bad taste.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I was looking for something and came across this. I’m guessing it’ll go into the Invictus Games NF thingy (if it ever sees the light of day!) but I noticed Harry puts his hands in his pockets a LOT to avoid her, but she STILL manages to Mommy him 🤮
She is soooooo obnoxious! Always posing, never spontaneous and so vulgar.
A lot of people can look chic with jeans, but Smeg really looks so cheap.

And funny when we compare with the "big bite" video: she is so natural being mean and so fake when playing the nice one. Not even a good actress.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.