Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
I’m not British but Californian and have met a number of British people over the years and their is a big difference in the accent of someone from Liverpool and London or I think it is the Lake area? Just liked there is a huge difference between a New England and southern accent or Texas drawl or Oklahoman twang or Minnesota wisconsin accents
Yes, and there are very distinct differences in accent within accents.
And often those differences relate to very specific things... like class, social status, immigration (internal and external) etc.
America has much the same, though Americans tend to deny it.

It's a "somewhere" vs "anywhere" thing.

Reactions: 18

toninottony

VIP Member
It's Winston Churchill's Birthday today and the Nutty old slapper with the bad attitude and foul gob.

I knew I was meant for great things since the the great Winston shares my Birthday, oh well another nail in my bleeding coffin 74 today!!

Gods waiting room now has a seat for me!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday Nuttynana 🥂🎂🍾

• Heart
  • Haha

Knitwit

VIP Member
I'm so sick of this kind of shit. FFS, Lady SH is 83 years old - cut her some slack. I don't believe for a minute she was being "racist". It seems like lately if you open your mouth someone will find something wrong with what you've said. It's enough already. 😡

You want a racist - look at MM's CV - she's caucasian don't ya know. And suddenly she's a POC, when it serves her purpose. Pointing that out won't sell papers or generate clicks, that's why no one is shouting it from the rooftops. It's all about the bottom line and people and reputations will be destroyed (thinking of Lady SH).
I totally agree, I don't believe for a minute Lady SH is racist but I also think BP absolutely did the right thing as did Lady SH by apologizing profusely and swiftly

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
The Harkles don't ever do anything substantial. They're all about the photo op. She could have chosen one area she wanted to focus on, and he could have chosen Invictus/the military, and they could have focussed all their efforts on those areas and actually done some good.

All they do is flit from one thing to the next, without actually achieving anything beneficial. All she's interested in is press, press, press.
Well....she does like to spread herself around ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Nicholas Soames is Charles' great friend and was very negative about Diana during their split/divorce. He is also Churchill's grandson. That could be the Churchill connection they're referring to.

I'm almost sure that it wasn't her in the picture as personally I believe that the women is a member of their Archewell team but according to Meghan's Mole the man in the picture is James Holt who is the Executive Director of Archewell and who was with them during the Invictus Games.

I agree, it wasn't her

Tom Bower on gb news at 10.20 talking about "too much in love" or wtte

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
OK, because of the American experience since members of the BRF have been living here, I have to wonder wtf America is going to see when 2 more royals move here. I understand the Prince and Princess of Denmark are coming to live here now? Once burned, so they should stay the fuck out, we'll start sending our fucktards out to the European countries. Fool me once.....
I'm thinking some sort of cap and trade program would be only fair.

• Haha
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Trevor Coult MC was talking to Chris Thrall yesterday...
(and yes, Chris Thrall is annoying)

Anywho...
Give it a watch...

As it gives a very clear picture of why Harry and Meghan are a pair of worthless scumbags.

Yankee Wally update....
And an appeal to the Daily Mail....

Last edited:
  • Wow

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
I love trash tv, but
I’ve never watched a Housewives episode, the closet I came was a few Mob Wives, or whatever it was called. But I like Lisa Rhiinna, ftom her soap days, and she was host of soap dish on the old soap opera channel. But just never watched those series. I will start, just to stop if Meg ever gets a role.

• Heart

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
A Hitler liked dogs too, Harry's got two broken legs! Genghis Khan loved cats, villagers were told to keep theirs indoors in case Harry shit them! Yep, no redeeming features I can think of either; general consensus,CUNT!!!!!!!
Was Harry nasty to cats?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

MistyWoods

VIP Member
I am a dumbass. The name of the movie was, "The Imitation Game" and it was about the team who cracked the Enigma code.
One of you lovely ladies obviously needs to police-up after me since it's apparent my head is (occasionally) up my arse!!! :LOL:
Well, I watched the same movie and when you said it was called Enigma, I knew what you meant, didn't even think about it. It was a great movie. Fascinating!

• Heart
Reactions: 17