Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
Can't you just see it - Smegs is probably suggesting a new show to Cohen - royalty in California or something like that. They can cast Martha Louise of Norway, Theodora of Greece, Fred Windsor's wife, with you know who as the STAR! I'm sure they can find more former/wannabe royals hanging around and then off she goes! 🤣

What a disaster a show like that would be!
Perhaps they could get Carol King, Steve Earle, David Duke to appear....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Amelia99

VIP Member
Well that's your answer.
This friend of yours isn't complaining that she's not seen as British, but that she's not seen as middle class.
With all the expected deference that comes with being middle class.
What? How on earth do you come to that conclusion? That’s not what my friend thinks at all. And I think she knows her mind better than you do as you’ve never met her and know. nothing about her. And what’s this about the middle classes expecting deference? I can honestly say I don’t expect deference from anybody. Why should I?

• Haha
  • Wow

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
The thread on this issue in t'other place is pretty irrational, Lady Susan should be removed from the face of this earth ASAP apparently. Was she insensitve? yes. Is there a potential agenda? Yes. Is she 83, rich, white, been in royal circles for years, with potentially some perceptions based around that? Yes.

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
I think the only way to keep her fat trap shut is to give her money in monthly or annual instalments. The moment she goes rogue, the Bank of King Chuck brings down the shutters. An NDA won’t work, and any idea that she’d pay anything back is a non-starter. Look at the ease with which she apparently ‘lost’ Diana’s jewels. Once a grifter, always a grifter
Wait, what? Sh lost Diana's jewel. please enlighten me, or is this new?

wibble

VIP Member
Just been wondering if the DM have seen these already - before they wrote their article.

Ngozi will need to be squeaky clean if the DM hacks are going to go digging around in her charity returns and accounts ...
The Daily Mail won't investigate this.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Ah fans. The old show I've been watching, celebrity fans being creepy ....it's like I'm back in college! 😂

As I've mentioned before, I used to be member of a celebrity forum a decade or so ago, and it was absolutely crazy. Crossing the line into psychotic-erotic fanfiction about their favourite celebrities, doxing, death threats to other members over liking their favourite's 'rival', spending crazy amounts of money sending what were some really creepy gifts to their favourites - I remember one actor got so freaked out over some very creepy stuff someone said to him on Twitter that he refused to respond to any messages for a while.

Some male celebrities' wives were on the website too - just to keep in touch or manage their spouse's profile since all of them couldn't afford staff to do it. One was harassed so badly by her husband's fans and cursed and told she should die, just because the fans wanted him for themselves.

Even had someone pose as a journalist and get access to a guy's bedroom. Another got friendly with an actor's actor ex who wanted him back (she'd cheated on him to get better opportunities, but still failed), so she briefed the fan about his house's layout, intimate descriptions etc. Very Waleses' kitchen in Funding Fuckdom. The fan told other fans, and then multiple attempts were made to break into his place.

I made some good lifelong friends on there too, including a celebrity, but mostly it was horrible.

So yeah, can very well believe that the Gruesomes' fans would be doing the photo by bedside thing - many of the fans on that website did it too.

ETA: Most of these people weren't paid/didn't earn anything from their crazy behaviour, though later some of them started exploiting the whole situation and their own position amongst the fans. This was pure fanaticism.
It is the fact they are framed. MAYBE a photo of themselves in amongst any welcome packs etc, but it’s the fact it is framed.
I did see The Body Language Guy show a tweet from shouty Shola from April which had Edward and Sophie gifting a framed photo. I don’t know is a thing the royals do, but it’s a bit weird tbh.
That zoom in lens of her at the Polo is a bit random as well. Why not a proper portrait photo if she really must. Also, it confirms that the photos at the polo were set up by her and she owns the copyright to them for her to now be distributing them at this event.

toninottony

VIP Member
There's no need to apologise.

Let me ask you question, when you say you have a British accent, what accent is it?
And this black friend of yours what accent do they have?
I’m not British but Californian and have met a number of British people over the years and their is a big difference in the accent of someone from Liverpool and London or I think it is the Lake area? Just liked there is a huge difference between a New England and southern accent or Texas drawl or Oklahoman twang or Minnesota wisconsin accents