Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
I would like to point out those containers there putting food into are not environmentally friendly
That was my first thought 😂

Don't worry...
They've got the next best thing...
Omar in his slingbacks with a Balenciaga handbag...

Oh no forgot!
Omar is so outraged by the Balenciaga bear thing that he as got rid of all his Balenciaga stuff.

Yeah right.
Thank you so much for your support Wibble ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
I am so sorry for rehashing, if anyone is done with the conversation (I spent the day in class and am just catching up) please just ignore me

Her Event in Indiana:

Those pictures are just so embarrassing! What powerful women view that as a present? Why not give them 2023 diaries or planners or something way more helpful? And why is it bubble-wrapped? Did the Squaddies really think this was something these women would want? What is the logic????

Peg...

What a basic cunt.

I bet the speech was like I....I....I....I and Me...Me...Me...Me times six hundred and sixty-six!

Archie:

View attachment 1771899

Now, Peg.

What happened to the red hair?

Although I must say, the kid is looking a bit like Thomas Markle isn't he? The hair is also the same style (ish) as the Christmas picture. And I can see the squint eyes.

I believe the children are real but they photoshop them to the Gods and typically choose pictures where Archie isn't facing forward because of his eyes or whatever else they think is wrong with him.

Lilibet got a full-face picture to showcase her blue eyes in my opinion (Diana).

Invictus:

The video itself looked great and the music too. Up until the ginger twat showed up. He ruined it. Then she massacred it.

This is exactly what is going to happen to the Invictus show on Netflix. It's going to be ruined by them. I called it already.

Shamelessness using wounded warriors to get back at your brother for being more successful than you.

Absolutely vile.

This won't overshadow Earthshot though. Not even a blip to be honest. And if this year was anything to go by, there will be plenty of empty seats.

Now that I have read up, I think this was a setup too.

But, the BRF handled it magnificently.

Name the person.

Immediate apologies.
Immediate consequences.
Immediately denounce racism.
Immediately remind everyone that they have a responsibility here.

Prince William immediately reacted too:

View attachment 1771994

Listen, years ago this wouldn't be a conversation but we live in a different world. We all know by now not to go around asking people repeatedly where they are really from.
If you must...
Then just ask once and if the answer is "the UK" then do not ask again. That's it. That is all they are willing to share. Stop asking.
On the Archie pic, that's a bad screen shot to begin with. It kind of looks like she took a picture of the computer screen with her camera instead of taking a screen shot with the "print screen" button, hence the glare. Plus Meg probably has some kind of filter going on top of that. So it's hard to say what his real hair color is underneath all that, though it does appear to at least have some red undertones here.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Trevor Coult. Rightly asking why Neil Basu's report is made public now. Why not before. Could it be his path was crossed with silver? What about the attacks on other RF members.

• Sick

wibble

VIP Member
I’m sorry I have to disagree with you there. When you have a white person and a black person standing side by side and only the black person gets asked where they’re from then yes that is racist. It may be unconsciously so on the part of the person who is asking. But it IS racist. In the situations I’ve personally experienced with my friend the questioning had nothing to do with who we did or didn’t know. It was simply down to colour of skin. I’m not British but I’m white and speak with a British accent so I don’t get asked where I’m from. My black friend IS British yes she frequently gets asked where she’s from. The underlying cause is really pretty obvious.
There's no need to apologise.

Let me ask you question, when you say you have a British accent, what accent is it?
And this black friend of yours what accent do they have?

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Maybe everyone decided to stay home and watch horror movies instead 😂

Regarding Zelenskiy, I'm quite envious. There's a lot I would love to say but can't (insert Orca going silenced), but attention-loving or not, I love a leader who goes to such lengths for his people. Lengths that others would deem 'demeaning'.

Smegs should look at him and see what she could have been and done (even in a region of relative peace there is so much to do) - (ETA for clarity) comparing them since he's been drawing a lot upon his performing skills. Um. Never mind.

Though I'm sure she regrets not leading a war-torn country just so she could act the hero/saviour/victim. She and her ball-less nut. All the world's cameras on them. One tear left eye go. Hands to their throats/crossed over their chests. 🙄
OFF TOPIC

I really like leather clad Zads and his comedy troupe doing the parody of the gay group that got thrown out of Russia, or were they jailed.

Dang forgot the spoiler again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
A bit off topic. I caught a bit of GB News this morning and the panel were discussing press freedom. One of the panelists ( can't remember his name, but he used to be a LibDem MP ) said that there are a lot more injuctions and super - injuctions in place than people realise. He also said that some of the super - injuctions ( which means you can't even acknowledge that an injuctions exists ) involve the Royal Family. I did wonder if he was alluding to the Harkles, but it could be someone else.
Was it Norman Baker? Very interesting.

wibble

VIP Member
If Ms Fulani is British she would be aware that it is a conversation had all over the UK (she should try Ireland). She got the special attention she wanted. I am sure she is keenly aware she wouldn't make the cut in a lot of African households.
Indeed but the phrase has been forbidden for some years.
There is some overly elaborate reason for it.

oogling

VIP Member
Was this not shown some considerable time ago relating to a different event? I remember seeing Doria in it and thinking she was some rapper guy or other as she didn’t look anything like the picture we had seen of her before (didn’t look female for a start)
I think you might be right…

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
i didnt realise there was a rave thread for these pair, this one is No 268, the rave one is No 2 :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I had been looking over the past week to see if they had a second thread as the first one had a 1,000 posts. My time this morning they were still on the first and over 1,000.
So they have finally got to number 2 (he he).

I wonder if they will get more traffic if twatter gets uncomfortable. I suppose there is still fb and insta.

• Haha

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Hello fellow Megxiteers - it’s been a while since I’ve been here.
Just wanted to share this. Someone managed to capture footage of Meghan’s speech yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 13