Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I have added a comment and will support, so long as it isn’t turned into a pile on and and not a debate forum 😉 (not by you but the usual suspects 🤪)

Thanks for the link! I've commentated too and looking forward to (hopefully) a jolly good debate. It's a great idea for a thread and I really hope it doesn't go off the rails.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

margaretrose

It's Winston Churchill's Birthday today and the Nutty old slapper with the bad attitude and foul gob.

I knew I was meant for great things since the the great Winston shares my Birthday, oh well another nail in my bleeding coffin 74 today!!

Gods waiting room now has a seat for me!
The happiest birthday to you. I hope you celebrate in style.

• Heart

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
I'm sure some idiots will have written nasty letters, but whether they are genuine threats is a different matter. A bit like finding white powder in a letter, but it's talc!
Nothing to do with your post, when I saw your avatar pop up on the thread I started, I laughed out loud, like seeing an old friend, thank you ❤

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Popped in to see whether she turned up. Perhaps she just sent the photo? This woman has off-the-scale levels of delusion and her self-awareness barely registers on the scale at all. Astonishing.
I was about to say that it is interesting that as of yet no pictures have emerged of Meghan actually attending the event. Something doesn't feel right about this event IMO because it wasn't even promoted by Women's Fund who were staging the event, the venue looks too small, the event definitely wasn't a sell-out as there seems to be quite a lot of empty tables and the food looks boring and bland for a main event like this as the salad looks very unappetizing to eat.

Last edited:

Knitwit

VIP Member
Trevor Coult. Rightly asking why Neil Basu's report is made public now. Why not before. Could it be his path was crossed with silver? What about the attacks on other RF members.

Looking in my crystal ball. Neil Basu is retiring and in 3,2,1 will be appointed as head of security to Harry and Meghan on future UK visits

• Wow
  • Haha

goldshoes

Chatty Member
It hadnt occurred to me that thats why they'd paused it, i just assumed it was fallout from the last season and reunion.....well I'd say RHOBH can't get any worse but you never know!
I enjoy wild speculation but it is all a bit odd isn't it? I haven't seen the last series of rhobh but I gather from reality blurb it has been very bad....
meanwhile Earthshot is on BBC 1 on Sunday at 5.30 pm. Sublime to ridiculousness.
I would add Noah and Cohen are CNN adjacent through Cooper. Not sure what I am making of that!
A natural home for the successor to the podcast?

Last edited:

Happy Lady

VIP Member
I was going for ITV presenters...

Ok...

Hark! The Fucking Harkles whinge.
While Meghan watched for cocks at night (one for the roast chicken fanciers there)
Ding dong merrily they're high.
The Aldi and the Lidl.
God rest ye ugly bunioned feet.
We flee kings.
Once in dipshit Harry's memoir.

I'm loving these @wibble. Can we use The Aldi and the Lidl as a title suggestion? 😂😂😂

• Heart

popb1tch

Does anybody know…the press blackout…does it apply to overseas news outlets? Perhaps minor publications based in far flung exotic territories?

oogling

VIP Member
Not that I plan to listen, but was curious if anyone had seen anything leaked about who her final fauxcast guest is?
I think I read on Twatter it is the Sex in the City author…and the SS were bragging about this!

"..... YOU DO THE SHAKE N' VAC ........
...AND PUT THE FRESHNESS BACK.....
DO...THE SHAKE N' VAC ...." 😅😅😅View attachment 1768006
View attachment 1768008View attachment 1768009
Ooop, the Turtle is back! She can’t hide her shit posture can she?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Thank you. Sometimes I'm quite afraid to comment on these things for fear I might accidentally use an offensive term 🤦 our history etc books are quite outdated (according to woke standards) in some ways.

That's exactly the thing though - it's natural to be curious, but when the questioning crosses the line into intrusion/the asker's bias becomes apparent, that's where the trouble begins. The obvious assumptions are so irritating.

"Oh are you a Sikh? You look like one. Why can't you speak Punjabi properly? Why do you speak English? Do you have an English ancestor? No but you should find out where your ancestors are from. You look like you're from XYZ area." Sikhism is a religion. There are Sikhs in all continents. Many aren't of Indian descent. The question is absolutely illogical to me. My parents are convent-educated and had a British educational connection, which I did too. Finding my origins is something I would love to do too, but isn't wise in the current scenario, and you would be amongst the first to try to kill me for having my roots elsewhere, so no, thank you.

There's always a lot more going on on the same lines. All of this is when I'm living in the region to which my ancestors belonged FFS. 🤦 Can imagine what anyone who stands out even a little bit would feel like.

Oh definitely it's weird as hell. If she's distributed them, it shows her delusions of grandeur and basically being MegTotallyNuts. If it's her fans, it shows their level of derangement. Neither is a good situation, but there are sooooo many people like them. I guess I've encountered so many of them that this seems quite normal (in the sense of being widespread) to me 😂

The royals handing out photos makes sense too - though they give out professional (-level) portraits done up nicely. Proper souvenirs that one would otherwise pay for. I've only heard of them giving framed portraits to dignitaries they receive/visit, especially to members of royal families related to them (HMTQ had some framed portraits on one of her tables, I think). Makes sense in that they wouldn't share personal gifts with the world and this would be a nice keepsake (and we don't know maybe there are sweet messages on the back).

Don't know what Sophie and Edward were doing. Maybe they'd signed some on request?

I was laughing to realise the frames contained the actual Times cover 😂😂😂 Just the portrait would have still been a bit better. This was so tacky. And that polo photo. If this was Smegsy's doing, she doesn't learn, does she? 😂 And if this was the sugars, then that's how they like her? Really? Goes to show their taste is good in name only 😂 (bad pun, I know, but their sense of anything is bad too)
On the table gift framed pictures of Smeg, if it was the sugars giving them, there's 10 to a table. So whatever you spend, multiply it by 9, 10 if you want to keep one for yourself, or more if you have friends at other tables. Giving gifts at these things gets expensive, even with small stuff. I'm just guessing, but this was probably a group that bought a table together because it was the only way they could afford it and one of them did this on her own. That makes it kind of sad as well as cringe.

But I'm still laughing.

It;s a shame that all conversations at these events aren't recorded. I wonder if it;s another case of recollections may vary!
They're going to have to start recording everything because these accusations will ruin them if they don't.... is someone making a thread??

GalofHal

It took me about 15minutes trying to find out what way round her legs were….her calf muscle and the front of her leg look the same😱 Then I scrolled down and saw the shoes and it all became clear…….but how do such spurtles support her?
Like given for using spurtles 😊

• Haha

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Don't you think though if Cruise reached-out to Meg she'd be at least tempted? When Catherine and Tom were together at that premiere thing it did make me feel uncomfortable. There is no way Tom doesn't know about the bullying that goes on at Sea Org ... not to mention the break-up of family units etc. Meghan would be an easy convert, she's already ghosted her entire family ... so has Hazno I suppose; they'd be perfect recruits for a cult.
Smeg would be tempted until she figured out that Miscaviage is the bully and that she would be paying HIM, not the other way around.

And here. We. GO.

• Haha