Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Now I have to mention that I often read Tattle in bed with Mr HL snoring like a trouper beside me. So when I come across a video I can't/shouldn't listen to it until the morning otherwise his nibs would wake up sharply.

Hmph. So, my lovelies, as I become more impatient with age, can anyone briefly, very kindly, if you have time, provide me with a one liner recap, ever so please. ☺
@Happy Lady. So sorry, but I tried listening to it and couldn’t sit still long enough to get through it! (Like you, I suffer from impatience too, w/my advancing age!)
Save it till morning and in the meantime, shut out the light and snuggle up with Mr HL! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Of course I could be wrong. It is actually good to be sceptical in general but it feeds into the process of empirical evidence to use as proof/truth/facts. It is what separates the fact from the fiction, the evidence based theories from the conspiracy theories. Even the most successful theories in history could be wrong. I could throw something and I fully expect it will fall to the ground. Unless I ever see something not do that then I'll be satisfied that the theory of universal gravitation explains what I am seeing. Just like I am happy to accept the conclusions reached from Operation Paget and be satisfied that it was a tragic car accident. Now saying that, if some incontrovertible evidence comes up regarding an assassination plot and/or an establishment cover up then I am happy to say I am wrong. That's the core problem with conspiracy theories, once you submit them to an actual process then they crumble. Picking and choosing, selective biases all get obliterated once consensus must come into things. These theories then become subjective opinions. People are free to think it was it was a plot but the established facts simply suggest it wasn't. Al Fayed claimed it was a plot. It was investigated, scrutinised and his claims are baseless because there is (as yet) no evidence for his claims.
Okay, once more with feeling. Sigh. I think you're missing the point I was making. You can sneer at the harkles all you want, that's what we're all here to do. But you don't sneer at every day people (conspiracy theorists etc) because it's wrong. You don't know them, you don't know what they're actually saying and if you do, this is the wrong thread to discuss it in. My point is that you shouldn't be looking down on and questioning the intelligence of other groups of people. It makes you look stupid.
And that's all I'm going to say because we're way off topic and I need to bitch more about smeg.

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
There is a definite psyops campaign coming from Sussex camp to disrupt Wills and Kate's Earthshot tour and I think they have been planning it for months there is too much shit going down literally on the eve and day of the visit for it to be a coincidence.
Don't panic...
All they need to do, is to get someone to ask Biden about Cornpop.
Then we can all bask in the ensuing hilarity.

• Haha
  • Heart

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I don't see racism. She was asking what her heritage was and said her heritage was French, not British. Eventually she was told Caribbean and African which answered the question. How is that racist??? I'm Jewish and my people come from Israel, exiled to Eastern Europe. That is my history....
this how I see it to, I find all our different heritage fascinating, there's a Mandu Reid on Sky new right now being interviewed I think this has deffo been a set up

• Sick

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Not really.
She's scraped the bottom of the barrel and all that is left is Trevor Noah, and whoever that other bloke is.
And, seeing as it's the same censorious schtick about what people can and can't say it hardly matters who was the guest.

Totally.

I mean, I haven't listened to it but I am Trevor and Andy aren't exactly erudite.

She couldn't find better men to interview?

• Haha

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I'm thinking of putting dad's free Netflix subscription (got it with his phone service) to use and maybe watching the whingeseries if it's released here.

But I also can't tolerate looking at those two or hearing their voices.

Will decide on the day, maybe?

• Heart

goldshoes

Chatty Member
Not mention how weird her “post birth” weight is distributed. Literally a tire below the belt, which is up by her (non-swollen) boobs. No weight in her face, arms or legs, just this shelf around her middle, No one would chose a fitted belted outfit like this - especially in white! Where are all her caftans? This is the time for loose and comfy
It had moved to the side as well - heading round the back apparently

• Haha
  • Sick

Kotare

VIP Member
Back to the bore and the whore, I'm guessing she knows it's 50/50 whether she can get anything from the Royals when we get the inevitable split but Harry on the other hand....what's the bet she has eyes on him 24/7 so she can have something to blackmail him with when the time comes as some sort of insurance.
What do you (or anyone for that matter) think she can actually get ?

LadyMuck

VIP Member
It's Winston Churchill's Birthday today and the Nutty old slapper with the bad attitude and foul gob.

I knew I was meant for great things since the the great Winston shares my Birthday, oh well another nail in my bleeding coffin 74 today!!

Gods waiting room now has a seat for me!
Happy Birthday Nuttynana ! 🎂 xx

• Heart

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
So pleased for you, cats mend hearts.
If H really did try to shoot cats I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. He doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the magnificent little beasts.

Where did that story come from?

Happy birthday @Nuttynana you eligible for a free telly licence yet or is that at 75 now?

I shall have to get drunk sniffing the fumes leaking out of the vip lounge doors tonight cos I'm too lazy to post enough for a vip pass.

Hope you get your cat @Zippy2000 then you too can be woken at 4am cos the cunt wants company
They've stopped that now

• Heart

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Forgive me, as I'm sketchy on the details...
What and when was that women's evening event things MM was supposed to be doing?

I think it was at a conference centre in a town beginning with M but I can't remember which (in the US)

Did it ever happen?

• Heart