Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s the choice of photos that is the icing on the cake! Pap shots! 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not even something professional or new…these could be printed off the net and put into a frame the ‘fan’ actually likes!!!

How embarrassing! She really is the American Katie Price giving out tat as ‘favours’…duck me Henry…choices boy! Choices!!!
I have NEVER in my life EVER attended or heard of an event where the person speaking had pictures of them as table decorations or as souvenirs my jaw is on the floor that is so bad bad bad (still shaking head in disbelief)😵💫😵💫😵💫🤪🤪😵💫😵💫🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why would she accept an invitation, if that is her belief? It looks like she was looking for a problem. Lady Susan shouldn't have said anything inappropriate, but it probably wouldn't have mattered what she said, if the woman was looking for an issue.
Let's wait and see.

I don't doubt she asked "where are you from?" - which is apparently verboten.
But I do doubt the conversation as reported.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
My twitter has lots about William and Catherine going to Boston today.

They will meet a member of the Kennedy family.

My knowledge of that family is that Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger who had a long standing affair with Gloria Swanson and bought positions of high office for his sons.
I know about the family around the time of Marilyn's death and the assasinations etc and about Jackie Bouvier but I don't know about the current crop of them.

Can our American Tattlers tell me whether the Kennedy who is meeting with Will and Kate outranks the Kennedy giving the Harkles their award?

I do hope so.
Caroline is way classier. Always has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why bring this up now. They are them overseas and our UK cousins shouldn't have to pay their security.
Can they get the UK to pay for security in the USA if H wins his case.

If they hate the RF and UK that much why don't they just not go back even for visits.
Are they wanting privileged information on the RF locations to leak to Scabie poo again.

Did he bother to investigate the threats saying Prince Louis should have his head removed for his 4th birthday. Yes and wouldn't you believe it was said on the gruesomes backed vile Sussex Squad fb page (or twatter?).
He brings this up now to climb on the racist bandwagon. People who are politically inclined to cite the ‘inherent racist Britain’ argument see Princess Henry of Nottingham Cottage as a martyr and the actual Royal Family as the oppressor representing the system. He never got the top job based on racism and she ran away to escape alleged “death threats” because she is a POC.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Most people wouldn’t want to have a King willing to have a dead woman in their bed 🤣🤣🙄🙄🤣🤣
Her bleeping weird younger Son would enjoy it!!!

He has been humping a corpse for years now, the Necrophiliac Narcissist, dead from the neck up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If Ms Fulani is British she would be aware that it is a conversation had all over the UK (she should try Ireland). She got the special attention she wanted. I am sure she is keenly aware she wouldn't make the cut in a lot of African households.
Indeed but the phrase has been forbidden for some years.
There is some overly elaborate reason for it.

Reactions: 14
It's Winston Churchill's Birthday today and the Nutty old slapper with the bad attitude and foul gob.

I knew I was meant for great things since the the great Winston shares my Birthday, oh well another nail in my bleeding coffin 74 today!!

Gods waiting room now has a seat for me!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday Nuttynana 🥂🎂🍾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
There is a definite psyops campaign coming from Sussex camp to disrupt Wills and Kate's Earthshot tour and I think they have been planning it for months there is too much tit going down literally on the eve and day of the visit for it to be a coincidence.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Twitter serves up the evidence; the woman and organization Sista Space are verified Sugars! Poor Lady Susan fell into it; where's Admiral Akbar?? She wore African print and got offended when asked it's origin! #itsatrap #SussexSquad
Screenshot_20221130_071848_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
There is a definite psyops campaign coming from Sussex camp to disrupt Wills and Kate's Earthshot tour and I think they have been planning it for months there is too much tit going down literally on the eve and day of the visit for it to be a coincidence.
Don't panic...
All they need to do, is to get someone to ask Biden about Cornpop.
Then we can all bask in the ensuing hilarity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Regarding photos of her in Indiana the photographers information from Linked In
Toby Canham
British Freelance Photographer
Los Angeles Metropolitan Area
74 followers 74 connections
Join to connect
Self employed, Professional News Photographer
Experience
Self employed, Professional News photographer Graphic
Operator
Self employed, Professional News photographer
Jun 2017 - Present5 years 6 months
Greater Los Angeles Area
Splash News and Pictures Graphic
Staff Photographer
Splash News and Pictures
2001 - 201716 years
Getty Images Graphic
Freelance Photographer
Getty Images
2005 - 20138 years
Greater Los Angeles Area
British Army Graphic
Infantry Soldier
British Army
1982 - 19908 years

Reactions: 13
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
It's all a bit weird isn't it. I do think there are some special ops going on. No condoning what Lady Hussy said but at 87 perhaps not entirely with it. I think we are in for a few more stunts. Feel v sorry for w&k - imagine have a brother that's out to destroy your life. MM is an absolute witch.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
It;s a shame that all conversations at these events aren't recorded. I wonder if it;s another case of recollections may vary!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't see racism. She was asking what her heritage was and said her heritage was French, not British. Eventually she was told Caribbean and African which answered the question. How is that racist??? I'm Jewish and my people come from Israel, exiled to Eastern Europe. That is my history....

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.