Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Winston Churchill's Birthday today and the Nutty old slapper with the bad attitude and foul gob.

I knew I was meant for great things since the the great Winston shares my Birthday, oh well another nail in my bleeding coffin 74 today!!

Gods waiting room now has a seat for me!
I’m only slightly behind you Nana. Save me a seat. Though I think we can hang around a bit longer for some more laughs. 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It's very bizarre that all these "incidents " are now suddenly appearing...just as W and C are about to do the Earthshot.

Just read that Lady Hussey is Prince Williams godmother
It depresses me so much 😔 W& C have done nothing but get on with business, but every time they do something, not for them personally but for a cause, out comes Smeg & her pet on a lead. Scabies snapping at her ankles & SS behind with their tongues hanging for a bone.

I am in no way defending racist behaviour, but this does smell a bit. Why not deal quietly with the palace & if you must release a tweet, declare an issue was had, dealt with & a lovely day was had. This has been done to cement racial issues, Scabies is saying the palace response is only swift because of Boston. And on & on it goes.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
It's Winston Churchill's Birthday today and the Nutty old slapper with the bad attitude and foul gob.

I knew I was meant for great things since the the great Winston shares my Birthday, oh well another nail in my bleeding coffin 74 today!!

The happiest birthday to you. I hope you celebrate in style.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hello fellow Megxiteers - it’s been a while since I’ve been here.
Just wanted to share this. Someone managed to capture footage of Meghan’s speech yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ alive no wonder they both keep banging on about extra security, what bloody nut jobs. Do they have H&M photos next to their beds and gaze lovingly every night as they fall off to sleep

Ah fans. The old show I've been watching, celebrity fans being creepy ....it's like I'm back in college! 😂

As I've mentioned before, I used to be member of a celebrity forum a decade or so ago, and it was absolutely crazy. Crossing the line into psychotic-erotic fanfiction about their favourite celebrities, doxing, death threats to other members over liking their favourite's 'rival', spending crazy amounts of money sending what were some really creepy gifts to their favourites - I remember one actor got so freaked out over some very creepy stuff someone said to him on Twitter that he refused to respond to any messages for a while.

Some male celebrities' wives were on the website too - just to keep in touch or manage their spouse's profile since all of them couldn't afford staff to do it. One was harassed so badly by her husband's fans and cursed and told she should die, just because the fans wanted him for themselves.

Even had someone pose as a journalist and get access to a guy's bedroom. Another got friendly with an actor's actor ex who wanted him back (she'd cheated on him to get better opportunities, but still failed), so she briefed the fan about his house's layout, intimate descriptions etc. Very Waleses' kitchen in Funding Fuckdom. The fan told other fans, and then multiple attempts were made to break into his place.

I made some good lifelong friends on there too, including a celebrity, but mostly it was horrible.

So yeah, can very well believe that the Gruesomes' fans would be doing the photo by bedside thing - many of the fans on that website did it too.

ETA: Most of these people weren't paid/didn't earn anything from their crazy behaviour, though later some of them started exploiting the whole situation and their own position amongst the fans. This was pure fanaticism.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I just remembered something wot makes my blood boil for Camilla and for all domestic violence victims and survivors in the world.

March 2020: Camilla gave a Very Important Speech at the Grand Opening Session: Domestic Abuse – Everyone’s Problem of the WOW Festival 2020.
But column inches were devoted, not to this incredibly important moment of raising awareness, but to released photos of 43 visiting the National Theatre.

And so now, this Very Important Event Camilla hosted for the UN, with VIPs attending, gets overshadowed by this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Trevor Coult. Rightly asking why Neil Basu's report is made public now. Why not before. Could it be his path was crossed with silver? What about the attacks on other RF members.

Looking in my crystal ball. Neil Basu is retiring and in 3,2,1 will be appointed as head of security to Harry and Meghan on future UK visits

• Wow
  • Haha
Many happies Nuttynana, I sent a nana 🍌 with nuts and your name written on it in my best caligraphy.
Have a lovely day,being 29 again is hard work :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Happy Birthday, Nutty!!! 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹🌹

• Heart
Why would she accept an invitation, if that is her belief? It looks like she was looking for a problem. Lady Susan shouldn't have said anything inappropriate, but it probably wouldn't have mattered what she said, if the woman was looking for an issue.
If Ms Fulani is British she would be aware that it is a conversation had all over the UK (she should try Ireland). She got the special attention she wanted. I am sure she is keenly aware she wouldn't make the cut in a lot of African households.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Funny how this never made the media front page Neil Basu. Why didn't you mention this in your article

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Sooo Cat lady has just left She Loves Me ( can't blame Her ) And she says I perfect to rehome one of thier cats I have asked Her to enquire about the lovely Ginger Tom I have set my heart on , I am over the flipping Moon :m:m:m:m😁
So pleased for you Zip; you guys really deserve the joy a new fur baby will bring. You've been through enough this year. 😊🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy Birthday @Nuttynana - thanks for your quality and ever-entertaining comments!

Wow is this new race scandal impeccably well-timed.

What bothers me is that surely the Palace KNOW they have to tip toe more than ever around race relations. Whether the transcript reported is accurate I don't know but it just would seem common sense now more than ever to just avoid any topic.

I understand that SH is elderly but the conversation seems like a racially-charged faux-pas and unacceptable. Maybe someone like NF will always find something to be offended by but it's not right to give her ammo.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Funny how this never made the media front page Neil Basu. Why didn't you mention this in your article

Not mentioned because it doesn't suit the race baiting attitude 😡

I think we can all see the set up...
Screenshot_20221130-144911.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Nah it will be just a thumb print smudge - he cant write yet.

how many will feel pressurised to buy the bloody book? although I guess if they are stupid enough to buy a ticket to listen to her drivel, then they will be stupid enough to buy the book.
I saw this on Twitter last night about the event:

I’ll have to check but I guarantee my company bought a table and sent some of our Indy team. This is a well known ladies networking event. I guarantee these women have no idea who is showing up nor care they’re there to see each other. It’s like Rotary nothing but networking.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.