Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
So another final swipe at how racist the UK is?

With another "people say.....people are outraged...."

If you want to slur my country at least tell me who you were talking to. It makes me so angry 😡
Yes, it wouldn't be so bad if we hadn't fought a civil war in the 1860s against that sort of thing. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Pippa M

VIP Member
Many happies Nuttynana, I sent a nana 🍌 with nuts and your name written on it in my best caligraphy.
Have a lovely day,being 29 again is hard work :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart

H.R. Pufnstuf

Wow! I've not seen this before. But you are right. He is doing so much blocking to avoid her. She gives him a hug at about 2:40 - he actually looks like he is going to be sick takes a step back and tries to regain composure! Compresses his lips and frowns.

She tries to grab his hand as they walk away afterwards and he strides off and leaves her for dust!

One thing is clear froom that footage - she has no idea how to hold her hands when she isn't clutching at someone. Very odd.
What an odd video and not just cos of M and H! What’s with all the Land Rover driving? It’s not like Invictus is a rally. Maybe they’re sponsors, but still odd.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Happy New Thread!
Thanks Cass for the poll, I couldn't get past the cheque :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Saw this screenshot. Aphid taking the moral high ground :LOL: Sorry Scabies, but I will pay for every Brandreth book before I read any of your free column drivel. Sod off, thanks

View attachment 1766102

Just went to check the official 'site hopefully. Alas not. Although, Hazno's forehead looks very unhappy in his picture there (which is above Andy, who's to the right of 43. Bet they're happy with that placement)

View attachment 1766121
He looks absolutely deranged :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
In fairness though I doubt people would ask you those questions if they met you. The problem black people have is that no matter how many generations back they have been British born people still ask them where they’re from as though they’re not really British. This doesn’t tend to happen, or at least not nearly as often, with white people. So I do understand how it can be irritating.

For example I’m Irish but went to live in Britain as a child so have a British accent. A good friend of mine is black and was born in Britain. Yet numerous times I’be been with her when she’s been asked where she’s from but I never am - even though I’m the one who isn’t actually British.
It isn't about being British.
It's a short-hand way of asking who you know.
It's no different to asking what university you went to.

But for whatever reason some committee somewhere decided it was racist - and thus it is.
And people have been conditioned to think it is.

• Heart
  • Wow

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
Reporting for duty. The historical fiction series about the First World War, The Regeneration Trilogy by Pat Barker is a must read if you haven't read it already, and I loved Birdsong and Atonement. The Bletchley Park stuff is fascinating, rationing, the POW's, the inflatable tanks, the crossword puzzles - I better shut up because I could go on and on, I'm totally with you on this
Watched the best 3-part series on BBCiplayer last week;
37 Days https://g.co/kgs/aUUhd5
Very dramatic version of the days leading up to WWI. We know the history but seeing the Kaiser's tantrums reenacted are worth it! Love Ian McDiarmid and the great cast.

• Heart

Amelia99

VIP Member
You've just said your accent is middle class... and presumably since you say her accent is PR too, then she is middle class.
And now you are going to pretend that the middle class don't expect deference.
How very PLU.
Pass the fish knives Norman...
Well I am middle class and I don’t expect deference. So yes I am going to say that. I don’t know what PLU means. Also may I ask what has happened to you that you have such a negative view of middle class people. Some of us are actually nice. And we NEVER use fish knives. 😱😂

• Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
I'm watching 'Unsolved Mysteries that cannot be Explained'. :rolleyes: So far most of them have been solved, not mysterious and easily explained. :rolleyes: It's all very disappointing.

It would be funny if the Charlotte DofE story was planted as a joke against smeg. :LOL: Just to see the reaction :LOL:

I do remember some jewelry went missing and everyone thought smeg had helped herself but I can't remember the details 🤷‍♀️

There are so many stories about smeg and I bet there are many many more stories that we haven't heard. Here's hoping we find them all out. ;)
Wow. What a sad story. Hard to believe no one came forward to say, “he was my relative.” I’m glad he was identified though, and hope his living relatives give/gave him a proper burial.

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I’m hoping if they split and she tries to get maintenance for the kids that he will finally spill the beans and admit they don’t, and never have existed.

Flatpack truthers unite, we will be proved right one day!

What’s this, I can’t remember seeing this before ……..

“Meanwhile, TOS has been making the rounds to promote his memoir at a dinner party the weekend before last (19 November) that was attended by investors, potential investors, and business associates. One of the guests was so horrified and disgusted at what TOS said that they told a source that they saw a man (TOS) who was deluded and who was unstable. Most of the guests were uncomfortable with TOS bringing up topics in his memoir, and when the host and others tried to change the subject, TOS got angry with them all and rudely persisted. They also noted whenever TOS repeated his stories, they altered each time at which point most guests realised the tales had little credibility.

Among the outbursts at the dinner party (TW was not invited) were defamatory comments about C3’s friends and inner circle (they could sue for defamation, as the family name means more than protecting C3’s wayward son, think of the renowned Second World War Prime Minister), and also a family tragedy in August 1979 that will be tied in with the August 1997 family tragedy. I don’t believe in conspiracy theories, but TOS was allegedly making accusations that the two tragic incidents are linked (same parties behind them!) and both involve his father.”
Wasn't there a rumour that tin hat was a nonce? Does that mean St Di was as well? Or that Virgin Saint Di wasn't a virgin?
I think the ww2 PM is Churchill as his grandson runs Serco or something like that who is in charge of the logistics for all the immigration centres /temp housing here in the UK, I think. Is Hazno suggesting human trafficking ? Is that why Eug is so close to him?
That would certainly be defamatory enough to go to court.

It is too early in the mornjng for me to tin hat anything, right now ....

• Heart

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Aah yes, Tuesday night behaviour....
I've just raided the cupboard with Christmas stuff in.
Bought a giant Toblerone for a friend and decided I had to open it. I NEEDED it.
Never had one that size before. Only the usual little ones.
My God! Fecker is impossible to bite. It's fecking HUGE. And Hard.

How do anyones teeth and gums survive eating these beasts?????
We have one downstairs which I daren't go near 😟

It's like chopped up huge dinosaur scales

• Haha
  • Heart

vp79

Perhaps that's why they have paused RHOBH - come back with her as a housewife! It's softening people up having her and Cohen in the same arena and which would have been unthinkable in 2020.
It hadnt occurred to me that thats why they'd paused it, i just assumed it was fallout from the last season and reunion.....well I'd say RHOBH can't get any worse but you never know!

• Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Not that I plan to listen, but was curious if anyone had seen anything leaked about who her final fauxcast guest is?

• Heart

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
OMG! Either they're table decorations or gifts for the attendees to take away, but she has put framed pics of herself on all the tables? Some poor sod had to put the pictures in the frames and then wrap them all up in bubblewrap?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That is really bad. But it sums her up, doesn’t it ?

• Haha
  • Heart