Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margot1977

VIP Member
The SA President looks like he’s having a whale of a time. I saw a photo of him in the carriage and he had the most enormous grin on his face. I even showed my husband and said “awww, look at his little face!” He really looked like a kid in a candy store and it made me smile too 😁😁😁
He will be grinning...as long as nobody mentions his stuffed sofas...😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Note that on the blurryimage of mrs. reek, her her upper eyelid on our right is drooping, which can happen as a result of botox injections, perhaps that is why they choose such a blurry filter.
I can see that 🧐

My eyes went blurry looking at the photo and it was worse than Halloween 😱😱 actually scary. That grin will haunt my nightmares tonight.

Seriously though, I'm feeling like these two are cosplaying other people (as usual), but can't quite recognise who they are meant to be like. I don't know what's more creepy and icky - those grins, those plasticky faces, those mean eyes, or that feeling that she especially is trying to morph into someone else.

ETA: In this photo she's looking a lot more like her post-high school self than she has in years. At least IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Watching the clip again, and just thinking wouldn't you love to be able to read the minds of all of the others there, including the two guys who had to try to usher H&M to where they should be.

Everyone else thinking about them - 'you can't do anything' 🤣

83B2DE6D-D40C-4E2C-9BD1-766C015CF6FF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Suez_Channel

From OK! Magazine

"Prince Andrew The Musical set to bring more Royal humiliation as Harry Enfield is cast
Prince Andrew: The Musical, to air on Channel 4 in December, is set to be a satirical send up of the life and times of the disgraced Duke of York, starring comedian Harry Enfield.

Prince Andrew: The Musical looks set to heap more humiliation on the Royal Family after it was announced that Harry Enfield will star in it.
The veteran comedian, best known for creations such as Kevin the Teenager and Loadsamoney, is to play former prime minister Sir Tony Blair in the ‘satirical send-up of the life and times’ of the disgraced Duke of York.

Comic and actor Kieran Hodgson stars as Prince Andrew in the hour-long Channel 4 show set to seven original musical numbers."

View attachment 1757740
Emma Sidi as Emily Maitlis, Munya Chawawa as Prince Charles, Kieran Hodgson as Prince Andrew and Jenny Bede as Sarah Ferguson in Channel 4's Prince Andrew: The Musical.
I highly recommend watching Munya YouTube channel for his song sketches on Matt Hancock.titles It Was Me and Sorry Jungle remix. Munya was a break out star of the pandemic, while it caused Madame Megs plans to shrivel.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
The bristles on the top of his head look like he's got someone else's top of the head imposed on his own. Feels like I've seen it before somewhere. On some guy in a movie or tv show maybe?

Her receding hairline and that white line are shining the same though. Kind of reminds me of those married women in certain areas who put a biiig line of vermillion in their centre partings (as a sign of their marital status).

And the eyes are mean (piggy is an insult to piggies) as always.
I agree ChaoticArtist it looks like Harry's head has been put onto someone else's head and IMO Harry looks like he has been photoshopped into this picture as 1. The top of his head is blurry 2. Harry's hair has suddenly gone white/grey when in the Elton video his hair was brown/red 3. His head looks bigger when compared to Meghan's and Amanda's head and 4. Why are there 2 dark spots above his ears. Also I find it weird that Amanda met with Harry and Meghan considering that she only appears at the end of the podcast to share a poem. Something doesn't seem right with this picture though because they both look very different from the Elton video and Meghan looks very different when you compare her to the Variety interview.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Margot1977

VIP Member
Ours is :

Appetizers (others are bringing so I’m not sure what)

Turkey
Brown turkey gravy
Dressing (bread stuffing cooked in a pan)
Mashed potatoes
Sweet potatoes with brown sugar streusel
Roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon and cranberries
Homemade Cranberry jelly with bourbon and vanilla
Canned cranberry jelly
Roasted asparagus with balsamic drizzle
Stuffed cabbage rolls
Kielbasa and sauerkraut
Meatballs and sausage in marinara sauce
Stuffed shells
Eggplant parmigiana

Pumpkin pie
Chocolate cream pie
Apple pie
Lemon meringue pie
Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes

ETA: forgot cornbread casserole

My immediate family is 30 people, so we have a feast!
The stuffed cabbage rolls - do you mean Polish "Golabki"?

(It all sounds gorgeous!!)

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
I think it's on December 6th but might be wrong.
Also I have a new thread ready and waiting to go but I'm going to wait until we're closer to the 1000 replies before I post it. Please start replying a lot. :LOL:
Thanks for having the new Fred ready! Can’t wait to see what it is! 😊

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
I've never seen that series ' suits' . Watch very little TV, most of what we do watch is recorded & it could be months before we sit & view it , anyway

knoddle

VIP Member
Can anyone name any of the actors in Suits? Sacrilege!!! I love Gina Torres. Largely because she was in "Firefly," I suppose. It's sad, but I still fondly remember the younger Nathan Fillion wearing his duster coat and knee-high boots. The memory brings a wistful smile to my face.
I love love love Firefly; it's my go to when I need to escape. I must say, I would like to re-write the end of Serenity-sigh.

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
@wibble -I went to the Ortel website. Much of it entails old stuff, but I’m curious to know what connections you’re making and if you’re thinking what I am. After all, Goodman DID say there’s a bigger nugget in all of this…
Assuming you are thinking what I'm thinking... I've thought it for a while.

@wibble -I went to the Ortel website. Much of it entails old stuff, but I’m curious to know what connections you’re making and if you’re thinking what I am. After all, Goodman DID say there’s a bigger nugget in all of this…
And just to say...

I was intrigued by what Goodman had to say as to how he got involved with Bouzy.

Insofar as Goodman was looking into the "possible Arkancide" of Peter Smith.
And Yankee Wally - who gets a mention - was questioning the flatpacks.

Is he just an online Dick Tuck?

Last edited:

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Strong is the cuntiness in that line.

If true, Chuck deserved everything he will be getting from Calicunts. But I think that this is test of the public opinion.
For us hung-over folk, can you expand on what you are saying? I don't get it. Thank's muchly.

• Haha
  • Heart