Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trouble-loves-me

VIP Member
In other news, I was curious as to why Harry's mate James Cordon was trending on twitter.

Hewas apparently at stake as a "prize" for the recent US/UK football match (or soccer if you are 'murican).

The loser got to keep him 😅 🤣

Result 0:0 draw.

He is to be set loose in the middle of the Atlantic in a dinghy....

🤣
Can't we just cut him in half and be done with 🤢🤣🤣

Saw this on a KP thread, made me think of Rachel🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 17

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I really want to know WHO ends up paying £1 million at this Gala to sit on the top table with H&M , looking down on the lesser, cheaper ‘ little tables’
Yeah that will be interesting ... let me think :unsure: Epstein, dead; Weinstein, Jailed ... is Kanye available or is he busy running for President? Is this 'Gala' being held in New York? I bet Kyrie Irving is available!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

popb1tch

Happy Thanksgiving! I’m majorly bummed that Meg hadn’t taken the opportunity of thanksgiving to dish about how it’s actually a rather dark day that we Americans have chosen to memorialize. Nothing about today bring a national day of mourning for Indigenous peoples or the fact that Plymouth where the Pilgrims set up three years earlier had been a Wampanoag village that had been wiped out by smallpox.

Seriously though, is there any thought that Megan Markle’s entire agenda was to tarnish the British monarchy? She is so inconsistent and incredibly out of touch with all of her “social action” issues and initiatives. I almost wonder if there is a secret British organization trying to overthrow the crown and she is an undercover operative.
Now there’s a thought 💭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

kpsceptic

If he doesn’t refute it he’s tacitly agreeing with it. If he does refute it he exposes his wife as the liar and racebaiter she is. This is Hazno’s moment of truth…does he burn his bridges with Britain and his family forever, or does he burn his bridges with his ho. It’s decision time Reek. Time to decide who you really are, and what you want.
Just looked around and found this:

marieclaire.com/celebrity/news/g4782/prince-harry-cringe-worthy-moments/

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
I make my own vanilla bean paste and use that. I am a full blooded Italic (half Italian, half Slavic) so we always have to represent!

A couple of tablespoons of the bourbon and about a tablespoon of vanilla (if you have vanilla paste it is best) then taste and adjust!
Happy Thanksgiving to the American part of our family. May you have an excellent time! 🥂

Wait..this means we're going to see 43 in posed 'giving back volunteering' photos, aren't we?

Looking at the close-up of her eyes from this - her expression! I can't quite tell if 'deer in the headlights' or 'lacking a soul'. But, ugh, talk about giving me the creeps.
And the smile is no smile, she's pulled her lips back, is all.

43 did a bit of dashing between chairs at their final royal engagement, the Commonwealth Service 2020. Because of course you push between chairs at the end of a service in an Abbey - have time stamped this video to the moment

Wasn’t there another more ’moving the chaur’
Haz will probably tap himself to sleep tonight after seeing the DM front page. :LOL:

Dunno why they're suddenly focusing on Diana and the tiara because Catherine's worn it plenty of times before, but I bet it'll piss Hazza off. Can you sue for hurty feelings over a headline?

View attachment 1752891
I’ll be honest, I saw the pics, then read the headline, and thought at first the Unions they were talking about, was H&M, and H&M’s ‘union’ with the sugars, and the likes of Stupid Scobie and Bouzie the Clown. Now
I see it was labor issues. Damn I always see things better than they are. We;ve been asking when the Louts would be reigned in for some time now. Thought the papers finally caught up.

• Heart
  • Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
I think that we have missed this (but Jenius JAR may have pre-empted me):
Lord Finkelstein thinks they are Republican fifth-columnists
I hadn't seen it, but I've saved it in the Wiki now.

• Sick

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
That’s interesting that you see them still listed as President and Vice President in Wikipedia.
This is what I see ⬇ I wonder why we see different versions?

View attachment 1761011
Hello and thanks for that. This is what I saw, and other magazines and sites still have them down as P and VP. Strange, you'd think they would update it as your version must be correct.
But what I don't understand is why no President is named, only CEO Chris Kelly. Does that mean there is no President and VP? If so why?
Can you see one?

1669466203948.png

"History and mission. The Queen's Commonwealth Trust, also known as QCT, was launched on 21 April 2018 (the Queen's 92nd birthday) with her patronage and her grandson Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex as president. After marriage, Harry's wife Meghan was appointed vice president later that year.
Formation: April 2018
Key people: Chris Kelly, CEO
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki ›

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Re Alec Baldwin ( on topic 'cos he's presenting them with an award)

On a movie or tv set there is a Properties master and a team of people working under the master who make sure the actors have all the items they need to enact the script.

If firearms are involved there has to be a qualified weapons marshal as well.
The weapons marshals are responsible for the safety of the weapons and ammunition and for the safety of everyone on set.

A Props person might place the weapon in its required position on set or hand it to the actor but they should not do anything other than pick it up and pass it to the actor.
The weapons master is the only one who should load the gun unless the script requires the actor to load it.
But the weapons master must hand out the bullets.
It is their responsibility to ensure live ammo is not used.
If an actor has to be filmed loading the gun, then the weapons master has to make sure the bullets are not 'live.'
All ammo has to be carefully catalogued and accounted for. This should be very tightly controlled.

The actor will need training on how to use the gun safely. Again, that's the weapons master's job.

In this movie, Alec was not only acting, he also held an executive position and had some responsibility to make sure the right people were on set to do their jobs to a safe and secure standard.

The word is that there was some budget cutting which may have led to the execs employing a weapon's master on the cheap in order to save money.

Actors using a gun on any set have every right to assume it has been made safe to use.

The weapons master clearly did not follow safety guidelines and Alec and the other execs may also be at fault if they cut corners.
Either the wrong bullets were put in by the weapon master ( or Alec) or someone tampered with the gun and swapped the bullets to 'live' ones.
Either way, the weapon master is at fault.
Like any job, if safety standards are allowed to slip, accidents can happen.

Terrible tragedy.
It reminds me of Brandon Lee in The Crow.

• Sad
  • Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
It appears there might also be things he probably didn't include, but which will surface as a result.....

One of the "Real Housewives". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She's wearing the same white vest as Smeg lol or should I say, smeg wearing same vest as her

• Haha
  • Heart