Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MistyWoods

VIP Member
Yes, he is trying to blame the ammunitions person. Nonetheless, ALWAYS check a weapon yourself to see if it is clear. In any shooting environment, including gun safety, no matter who hands someone a weapon, they are responsible for checking and confirmin it is clear. There is no excuse for baldwin pointing a weapon at humans let alone pulling the trigger.

Wow, that gun to the temple would have made a huge impression on anyone, sorry that happened to you.
Great video, news station interviewing John Schneider who was on Dukes of Hazzard. John explains on set gun protocol. Interesting comments, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I agree ChaoticArtist it looks like Harry's head has been put onto someone else's head and IMO Harry looks like he has been photoshopped into this picture as 1. The top of his head is blurry 2. Harry's hair has suddenly gone white/grey when in the Elton video his hair was brown/red 3. His head looks bigger when compared to Meghan's and Amanda's head and 4. Why are there 2 dark spots above his ears. Also I find it weird that Amanda met with Harry and Meghan considering that she only appears at the end of the podcast to share a poem. Something doesn't seem right with this picture though because they both look very different from the Elton video and Meghan looks very different when you compare her to the Variety interview.
The black spots could be from cloning stamp being used to add more hair. It's so difficult to look at his face though 🤮 does the absolute opposite of a turn on. Actually, looking at him I start doubting that I like guys. Or anyone at all. So difficult to really sit and figure out what's going on with his face.

Lustworthy indeed 🙄🙄🤮

wootton just played some of the last podcast and I feel so sorry for the royal family having to listen to that tedious voice drone on and on saying sweet fanny adam and never getting to the bloody point. Can you imagine living with it? Goodnight tout le monde
Oh there we go. Aunties in my neighbourhood have set up a loudspeaker and are basically pelting stones at God in the form of 'hymns' (many of them based on inappropriate filmy songs). The last time I cursed them out, they took out our HMTQ, so was trying to find a way to tolerate those banshees. Recalling TW's voice has helped massively. 🙏 I still want to throw my hardened dried citrus fruit at someone's head, but now I'm actually thanking God we don't have to tolerate TW as much as the BRF had to. I'd rather take the banshees over her.

No it hasn't which is very strange. All the footage must be very out of date now. My guess is some sort of wrangle behind the scenes. The programme was supposed to focus on the veterans with interviews and a bit of Hazno.

I wouldn't mind betting that the whole thing was hijacked by Smegz inserting herself into it, when she wasn't needed. She's such a control freak.

My guess is something to do with Arseywell and the Harkles not signing off the footage or insisting that they have rights to it being used as part of their documentary series. Whatever dispute is going on behind the scenes is all to do with the Harkles getting control with no consideration towards the veterans/participants.
Didn't they send someone into the war zone with a camera and they were captured and then released? Fuzzy on the exact details, but none of it sounded very ethical and Sparry behaved like he had been so brave. Maybe the delay is because of that?

• Heart
Reactions: 15

peradetlic

VIP Member
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
To the DailyMail:

Ok first Charles simply wasn't going to grant the title at all, and now he's going to give to to Charlotte. Either this is all pure speculation and we're being played, or we're in the middle of some kind of grand master scheme of lies meant to expose... I don't know what, exactly, but this scene comes to mind. Perhaps it's Meghan who mustn't know!

Video is a Game of Thrones clip and has foul language, NSFW.

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
I think if H didn’t accept it, it could put KC3 in an awkward position …The idea of H suddenly developing a conscience is laughable. Everyone would think KC3 had done some sort of deal with H and be thinking “ just what is the BRF trying to hide “ !

( that’s weird @Cinnamon.girl ..I’ve just put the same phrase ‘ something to hide’ too !!!)
That's true!! But at the same time it would clarify him to make a stance