Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m very behind, but I would ask Major Jonnie to put together a nice looking bunch of chaps (big, burly, bearded line backer types) to go and fetch Shouty for a chat with their Highnesses. Bring her into the throne room and go all medieval scary on her ass. I’ve seen enough movies where the Palaace people throw the lout at the feet of the King, to receive his judgement. I bets Shouty’s new nickname would be Shitty Shoula as she soils her shorts in fear.

Reactions: 35
There was an announcement. The gruesomes said they weren't going back.
HMQ took all of H's military roles from him (this is why he agreed to the Orca interview, probably in a strop). Had to voluntarily not use HRH style hence they have divorced titles, no half in half out etc. There were other things but you all must know by now my memory is crap.

Were they removed or did they leave the Royal Foundation.
After the gruesomes left didn't Smeg withdraw $50,000 from the Foundation and give $35,000 to a charity that has since been markled (this word came up on the word suggestion line). Or was it just the $35,000 that was taken out.
I am sure it was discussed on here when it appeared in the media.

Reactions: 29
Sorry if this has been posted already, I’ve yet to catch up.

I just saw this and it was interesting to hear Angela Levin on Sky news AU talking about the lies in the Oprah interview.
A very calm and collected video which points out how these 2 behave like spoilt teenagers who contribute nothing since they left RF.

Reactions: 29
I just had a look at my audible app, the free offer has gone, it must just have been a one day offer.
Count yourself lucky… I honestly can’t listen to him speak a couple of sentances never mind him droning on through a whole book!!! Although if ( ) there are lies in that book… to have him actually say them out loud could be very helpful for the lawyers!! He can blame the actual writer all he likes for the written word but the spoken in his voice …

Reactions: 34
Just seeing their faces in this cunting interview makes me want to puke.

Reactions: 38
Giles Brandreth was also good friends with Prince Philip

Reactions: 36
EXCLUSIVE From "Royal Stoat Today"

"Meghan Markle looks unrecognisable in steamy new pictures as she dons rubber boots, a Basque and suspenders to generously pledge 15 minutes of her time at a Homeless Shelter"...
"Arsewhipes shared a new picture of the Duchess of Sussex."

"Meghan rolled up her sleeve to prepare a wonderful Thanksgiving meal for 300 Disadvantaged Homeless Women residing at the Downtown Women’s Center (DWC) in Los Angeles."

"She cheekily hinted to the Women she likes ‘sex outside of the bedroom’ and finds coming home to her 16-toilet mansion to a home-cooked meal at the end of the day ‘pretty sexy’. Especially to roast chicken! She urged them to break out of their Archetypes and follow her blazing iconic example."

"Showing the Homeless that essential parts of cooking are unbuttoning your sheer top to show off your bra even more, blowing kisses at the half-cooked burgers, biting lips and winking and smiling throughout!
"Her brief appearance in the kitchen saw her cavorting before the Homeless in a red satin corset which features a black lace trim. The corset is finished with string ruffles around the edge, and the DoS paired it with sheer black knickers and black suspenders."

"She pledged to the Homeless that if they rejected Ho and Slut Labels, like her they could rise to the top on their own and could end up with 16 toilets."

"Sexy DoS claws at her crabs while displaying her powerful Habsburg underbite."
Chris Allerton

Reactions: 40
The Kween Of Strap-Ons new foray into the oversaturated candle market. She'll fit in with those Real HoWives! Her first scent will be lighty fragranced Eau D' Stoned Stoat Hole with a hint of Ginger and notes of the uber toxic Lily of the Valley (Girl)...

Yeah I'm not being subtle; she's going to Peg him with that candle (allegedly)!

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Richard Kay in DM. 'A battle royal for America's heart. 3 decades after Diana took NY by storm, who will prove to be the true heir to her humanitarian crown'

A battle royal for America's heart: Who will prove the heir? # via https://android.com

Reactions: 19
BIB - or they are desperate to get that No 1 bestseller tag before it goes to print so they can use that as extra selling power like they did with Finding Freedom
He was also Prince Philip's official biographer and great acquaintance.
Gyles started as a writer/broadcaster/journo before running for MP after seeking guidance from PP. He's more definitely an insider than most.

Reactions: 31
it’s still free in us Amazon audible trial. I’m thinking of getting it now that I know it’s his voice in narration. That will be so fun and helpfull in cutting up his words and making him say all kinds of ……oh wait. He already spouts nonsense. I don't need to edit any soundtrack to have the Spare spewing shit. Does Meghan let him narrate, or has she taken that from him too?

Reactions: 25
That’s interesting that you see them still listed as President and Vice President in Wikipedia.
This is what I see I wonder why we see different versions?

View attachment 1761011
Hello and thanks for that. This is what I saw, and other magazines and sites still have them down as P and VP. Strange, you'd think they would update it as your version must be correct.
But what I don't understand is why no President is named, only CEO Chris Kelly. Does that mean there is no President and VP? If so why?
Can you see one?

"History and mission. The Queen's Commonwealth Trust, also known as QCT, was launched on 21 April 2018 (the Queen's 92nd birthday) with her patronage and her grandson Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex as president. After marriage, Harry's wife Meghan was appointed vice president later that year.
Formation: April 2018
Key people: Chris Kelly, CEO
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki ›

Reactions: 16
I'm still catching up, so apologies if this has been posted.
Extract from Elizabeth Haigh piece in the Mail online:

Prince Harry had originally hoped to publish his work in autumn this year, but the tragic death of the Queen meant more work was required - with royal experts speculating he may be rewriting parts in light of the monarch's passing.

He is said to have requested a number of last-minute changes amid fears his novel would 'not go down too well' in the wake of her death.

[my emphasis]
link to article

Reactions: 30
Smeg's new perfume? She might as well piss in a bottle since she pisses over everything/everybody else.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.