Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppea

VIP Member
The children are beautiful

Made me spit my coffee all over the place!

They are just children. Not all children or babies are beautiful, some are so-so, most are ordinary, some are ugly and some, really only some are beautiful. Most are cute though.

The notion all children are beautiful is ridiculous! How come nearly everyone grows up to looking meh then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
TRG. Daily Dose. Does H actually care about others

Wow! Apart from The Daily Grift, if this is a real photo it's scary the way the Stoat is looking at William, who's oblivious and probably watching a fly-past. The Stoat is not watching the fly-past, his malignant sidelong look is directed at his taller wholesome brother, and his ferret mouth is set in a grim line. There's a world of hatred in those close-set eyes. Even as a child he looked ferretty.

At HM's funeral it was the same, he wasn't mourning his grandmother (imo) but was seething with hatred against his relatives. Hatred renewed by seeing them again, taller, Catherine more beautiful.... and the real children.... Camilla the Mistress who took mummy's place,
Like @JAR21 I don't want to see Stoat back here. He's always been nasty but it was hidden, and the RF have got enough on their plates without inviting the enemy back into the camp. He could never be trusted, and the Stoat's idea of "seeing the light" is not the same as ours and he's not right in the head anyway.

• Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I doubt it would do anything to stop the toxic moaning,

If he came back on his own, every feminist in the country would be moaning about how she got the blame and he got off lightly.
If they came back together, you'd have people turning their backs, or saying stuff openly to their face.
They only got away with it at Windsor out of respect for the Queen.

And there is still the issue of this book, and the Netflix film.
Wherever the twatty,toxic tithead lives he will whinge about something he is dead in the water. We don't want him we don't like him he js a prize Cunt who has insulted the entire nation,made his elderly Grandparents last years miserable and, worst of all he is a fucking devious, deranged,dropout dickhead and a liar.

On par with Shola, Oprah and his tacky,ratty,rancid, rebored, rotten perverted,lying wife.

FUCK OFF CUNT, WE DONT WANT YOU and really hope you read this you GINGER BASTARD.

• Haha
  • Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
IF there IS ANY truth in this (Benjamin is quite good with info I think) why has it got anything to do with what the RF will,pay? It is Hazzno’s bloody mess to grow a pair and deal with it. It doesn’t matter how much she is given she will never shut up, she will continue to use her title, speak out at every opportunity, continue to diss the RF the list is endless - as we all know. I cannot see any solution to make her go away - I honestly cannot. Rue the day he met her TBH
There’s a solution. There’s always a solution. She will (inevitably) be shut down, and all of her lies, illegal dealings etc., will be exposed. I’ve always believed this, and with reputable sources coming forward with information (we just constantly get drips of,) have faith; her time WILL come. And? I have a feeling when something big is (inevitably) revealed, it will be SO explosive, she will NEVER be able to wriggle out of it. I believe the RF has her by the short and curlies, and their lawyers are ensuring a watertight case.

Have I told you lately how much I ABHOR that Cunt?!?!
Fuck her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Meh, I've never really set much store by this account - they quote their "sources" as if they have friends in the RF, but it just seems to be sourced from chatter on online forums like this one, lipstick alley, ARRSE.

No-one is going to believe that she was forced to have a white baby! She was photographed in so many places, defying Royal rules, defying Royal protocol, it was clear that she wasn't prepared to listen to the Queen or respect what she wanted. She wouldn't even be forced to wear a hat or brush her hair, how are they "forcing" her to have a white baby, FFS!

And hate to point out the blindingly obvious, but why would the RF have let them get married in the first place if they were so racist?

Let us not forget that the Queen was Head of State for many countries, not just the UK. Where the people were black. QEII ( RIP) promised to serve ALL of us, not just the whites, FFS. I think for her 70 years on the throne she proved that her word could be trusted, unlike the cable TV actress who has been caught out in 100's of whoppers from her 72 days as a working Royal.

I think most people will not believe this for a second.
What Her Maj actually said was you must use a surrogate because the last thing we want in the family is another ginger

• Haha
  • Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member

FhcGFGzXkAEz41h?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

FhcKJR5XwAAyOaI?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

FhcKiipWIAAyXCM?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

I agree, their children‘s physical appearance should be off limits.
Imagine if The Sugars mocked Lady Louise’s eye problems? We’d be raging and rightly so.
Let’s not be hypocrites please.

They do though. And so much more. But I agree with you. 100%.

• Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Oh no, not Jameela Jamil. :rolleyes:

I'm surprised that there was not a rift in the space/time continuum as this two attention seeking vapid morons converse.

And tell me again how these "archetypes" hold women back? As someone who spent her entire adult life in a male-dominated field, nothing makes me angrier than this "poor little me" victim mentality. NONE OF THESE WOMEN HAVE BEEN HELD BACK FROM ANYTHING!

• Heart
  • Sick

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Being D of E carries the responsibility of all the work that comes with the D of E Award, which is a huge deal. Harry would never put the work in, and the RF know it. Edward and Sophie have been doing most of it since PP retired from public life.
I was in Mauritius in 1994 and The Duke of Edinburgh and Prince Edward were there to give out D of E Awards, so they were working together for many years. I think he's earned the title.
On another note my friend's friend's sister has been one of KC3's rota of private secretaries for years.
She (the secretary) won't give much away except that he had been extremely upset by Harry and Smeg's behaviour.

• Heart
  • Wow

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C plunging right in

Ep 2 The Crown refers to Lady C's book? Diana in Private described as a hatchet job on Diana and that it is with Charles' cooperation. Lady C maintains KC knew nothing about the book. Tone of episode is vicious, malicious, and disrespectful - KC is portrayed as overambitious creep, PP and TQ portrayed as sour. Lady C considering suing NF.

Portrayal of Diana in Series 5? Disconcertingly accurate. No mention about Diana's legion of lovers but much is made of Camilla and Charles' affair.

Harkles have been banned from Ripple of Hope Gala? They are a wealth of misinformation, just like The Crown. Will be humiliating if their invitation has been withdrawn. Unconfirmed.

Kindness Award? Were their families consulted - Thomas Markle, Samantha Markle, PP, TQ, Princess Charlotte all experienced unkindness. Archewell PR reached out to publication and suggested them for an award and publication ran with it to get a mention. A mockery.

Princess Martha-Louise's marriage to narcissist-shaman? Parallels with Smeg. M-L unable to associate with or represent the Norwegian RF. Her fiance hasn't trashed TRF or accused it of racism. Appears less destructive than Smeg so far.

Removal of Duke Title - could Smeg still use Princess title? İf titles are put in abeyance she would be Mrs Meghan Windsor after divorce.

Smeg's monogram? Smeg is entitled to use a coronet on her stationery.

Haz's letter to Scotty's Little Soldiers broke all the rules? Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex is typed at the end? Should be The Duke of Sussex only. When typing a letter it should be topped and tailed - the greeting and end is in handwriting whereas the body only is typed. Title should be above coronet not at end. Typical of the Harkles' approach.

• Heart
  • Sick

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Over on youtube found this pic, people outraged in comments they have photoshopped Princess of Wales like this.
View attachment 1729377
Just came on to mention this - wtaf 🤬🤬🤬🤬

AND ‘Charles and Kate lead‘…….. surely that is KC3 and PoW or KC3 and QC - some days I just give up

eta one comment on the site
“The photo of Catherine on your front cover has been deliberately photoshopped to make her look older - she looks completely different from every other photo of her from the service, including live footage, Are you now also in the pay of the Sussex's?”

makes you wonder doesn’t it - maybe the Mirror have put in an offer to serialise Hazzno’s comic 🤔

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

giraffetower

Meh, I've never really set much store by this account - they quote their "sources" as if they have friends in the RF, but it just seems to be sourced from chatter on online forums like this one, lipstick alley, ARRSE.

No-one is going to believe that she was forced to have a white baby! She was photographed in so many places, defying Royal rules, defying Royal protocol, it was clear that she wasn't prepared to listen to the Queen or respect what she wanted. She wouldn't even be forced to wear a hat or brush her hair, how are they "forcing" her to have a white baby, FFS!

And hate to point out the blindingly obvious, but why would the RF have let them get married in the first place if they were so racist?

Let us not forget that the Queen was Head of State for many countries, not just the UK. Where the people were black. QEII ( RIP) promised to serve ALL of us, not just the whites, FFS. I think for her 70 years on the throne she proved that her word could be trusted, unlike the cable TV actress who has been caught out in 100's of whoppers from her 72 days as a working Royal.

I think most people will not believe this for a second.

• Heart
  • Haha

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
I only talk about good looks and as far as I am concerned, no royal baby has ever come close to George

010aec95201b8b62f9?width=750&format=jpeg&auto=webp.jpg

The infectious personality award goes to his baby brother Louis

_124259280_princelouis2.jpg

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Hearing Her Majesty’s voice again for the first time in a few months floored me then, I knew it’d be emotional but blimey I need a brew! It’s these things that Hazza should be present at and it knocks me sick still that he’s become such an out and out what Freda says!

• Heart
  • Sad

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Scraping the barrel now🙄
39B2B818-32C2-4904-B935-7DE0CDF68D1A.png

Meghan Markle talks to Jameela Jamil and X-Men star Shohreh Aghdashloo

#
That Jameela Jamil has a serious screw loose… her thread on here is an excellent read… of course Markle spoke to this absolute tool🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Neil Sean as great Tea this morning - granted to infuriate you all. Have a look at his channel

*Get a load of this! Henry wants to run commercials for his book during the king's first coronation!

Actions of a spoilt, entitled, uncaring delusional prat. What's happened to him??? His flogging a book damming his father on his father's coronation year and using his fathers first big speech to plug it.

*And he has the audacity to reach out and tell Prince William he's kindly willing to offer his solo association to the Wales' to help Earthshot USA become a success!!

WTF IS WRONG WITH HENRY? he's only seeing people for what use they can be to him. He's become a Markle

I dont think he has the thinking abilities to see what Markle is. I think he's become as narcissistic as she is and is now pushing her aside for the sake of sales.

• Angry
  • Wow

50sGirl

VIP Member
I think it's bad taste to comment on a squint on a baby. It makes us look no better than the lowly sugars who troll the beautiful Cambridge children.

It's the sort of criticism that Markle would love, as it paints us a trolls and dismissing the real concerns people have.

MM (and Harry) have real character flaws. They have behaved ungretful to the public and have exploited their positions. That's the concern of most people
I agree, their children‘s physical appearance should be off limits.
Imagine if The Sugars mocked Lady Louise’s eye problems? We’d be raging and rightly so.
Let’s not be hypocrites please.

Last edited:
  • Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Harry has written a letter to Scotty's Little Soldiers and has used this opportunity to say that we share a bond because we share in having lost a parent, so he is using the Diana Card yet again.
Why can't Sparry ever just do something quietly and discretely.
He always has to get his team to make sure it's tweeted out and well publicised.
Which always means it just looks like he's doing it for pure PR.

Absolute fraudster, faker, and chancer.

• Sick
  • Heart

Carpediem69

VIP Member
BIB

That was me. 100%. I was probably the least "cute" child on the planet. Apparently people used to look in my pram and recoil. :LOL: . I looked like a dead ringer for Winston Churchill until I was about 2, and then I moved up into the "ordinary" category.

The Wales kids are cute partly because we've seen them on TV and in video clips, doing things and interracting with each other and with other people. Their distinct little personalities are there for all to see, and that's a major part of the overall "cuteness".

And did we already see this?

View attachment 1729579
I must have been so fugly/ unwanted my mother went shopping and then left me outside the shops in my pram and walked all the way home without me 🤣 and not one person nicked me I was still there when she got back (ps she actually hated me all of my life)

• Sad
  • Wow

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I don’t think she will bail, I think Spotify will not renew. They make their money from advertising and she ain’t got none. Not even Hawwy’s companies are advertising on her show

• Heart