Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppea

VIP Member
I think they all are as they haven't had to experience the cruelty that can exist in the world (very hopefully).

So they're all beautiful in that they're innocent and dependent. Nothing about aesthetics.
So you actually are talking about souls then, not outer appearances.

It would be nice if people were more precise in their statements then.

Saying 'they have beautiful souls' is different from 'they are all beautiful'.

ETA: Spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

wibble

VIP Member
Oooh I didn't notice that. The article just says that the pic is from 2018.

ETA: So annoyed that it was Catherine who spearheaded Heads Together, and they let Sparry in on that and even let him take the lead at times. And now he's behaving like it was his project alone, and somehow Smegs who wasn't on anyone's radar at the time was the inspiration/catalyst/the one who made the project what it was?!

I'm definitely triggered 😤
Don't Heads Together have an ap based counseling service?

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Made me spit my coffee all over the place!

They are just children. Not all children or babies are beautiful, some are so-so, most are ordinary, some are ugly and some, really only some are beautiful. Most are cute though.

The notion all children are beautiful is ridiculous! How come nearly everyone grows up to looking meh then?
'The' children as in the two being discussed. Who said every child is beautiful??? Archie and Lili are both cute. Their parents are a pair of c#nts

• Heart

jkroche95

VIP Member
No one was mocking the flat packs appearance. The comments were about the inconsistencies in the photos they release - Aldi’s squint seems to move from eye to eye because the Reeks are inconsistent with what they show us.
this is literally a quote from a few hours ago. This is mocking their appearance.

"It must kill Smegs that her children are not cute. They just aren’t. Never mind comparing them to the Waleses children who are all ridiculously gorgeous, even by ordinary standards Smeg’s and Has’s children are not adorable to the average eye."

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
No one was mocking the flat packs appearance. The comments were about the inconsistencies in the photos they release - Aldi’s squint seems to move from eye to eye because the Reeks are inconsistent with what they show us.
But that is how I and many others interpreted it.
We are already thought of as the nastiest thread on Tattle so let’s not give others more reason to think it.

Reactions: 11