Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
The only people who have cheapened and denigrated the term ‘ activist’ are celebrities ..who after BLM and Me too suddenly updated their IMDb and other , to include the new compulsory term Activist …the essential ‘must have ‘ accessory.

I remember watching the Oscars during Covid , the one they did in a bus station or somewhere, and EVERY white actor did a speech saying ‘ I have long campaigned for equal rights , diversity etc etc ‘ and thinking ’ well if you’ve all been campaigning and insisting on equal representation for years WHY do you STILL have a problem in your industry !!! “
It's noticeable that the only thing these "activists" do is cause trouble, glue themselves to roads, pull down statues and throw stuff at paintings. We have yet to see a single nugget of good or usefulness that has come about as a result of the actions of these "activists".
They want the fun and drama of protesting and being dragged off by police filmed for TV, but their public dramatics is where it begins and ends. They have no idea how to follow through and aren't interested anyway.
They're lemmings, the products of woke institutions, churned out on a conveyor belt and there's not a free thinker among them.
The people on this Thread are far more dangerous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
I have no issues with them separating, nor any payment to her as long as it is not from the public purse - equally I have no problem if the twat wants to leave her and go back into the family fold, but I do have a massive problem with him coming back into 'royal' life and being a public figure representing the RF, he can just fuck right off with that one, let him have a life of privacy away for the public eye and in no way be a royal public figure again.

• Heart
  • Sick

Kotare

VIP Member
Amber Heard.
If only to hear them reminisce about becoming a L'oreal and UN ambassador.
Oh please, please let Rach Farkle’s next guest be Amber Heard. Please. 🙏🏼
Every narcissist PD expert in the world would have a field day. It’d be like a medieval jousting festival, except instead of those poles they’d be warring with hyperbole and lies. Who would outdo the other with their victimhood ?
0D856C45-0D7B-4145-81B1-B5E71B6F17EC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

DoubleOld

VIP Member
And now for everyones favourite smoker (well mine anyway)...

Giving a rendition of "When I am old I shall wear purple"...

And good for her.
Apologies if this has already been mentioned (and it probably has since I'm always a day late trying to catch up on these threads ) but I just got a flashback of your wonderful Queen Elizabeth on the balconey, her final appearance - looking so frail yet so dignified-her eyes filling up with emotion and true love towards the hundreds of thousands of people cheering for her. :cry:

I will always remember that moment... So validating to find other fellow Americans on here who were/are awestruck by her and who appreciate what she stood for.

🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
Who is the extremely small child tooting a kazoo bottom left ?🎺

I like to imagine they’re making fart noises and the toothsome trio are trying not to laugh
I would imagine that's probably Peter Philips

I don't think PWB could stomach coming back and being less popular than the Kings Equerry!

Screenshot_20221115-105313_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Limey

VIP Member
I think if he does it won't happen for a while. If he's really going to remove titles and take people out of the LOS, I don't think he'll be giving titles out at the same time and will wait until things settle down, if it happens at all. And if that was PP and HMTQ's wish for Edward to have it, it kinda sucks.
Being D of E carries the responsibility of all the work that comes with the D of E Award, which is a huge deal. Harry would never put the work in, and the RF know it. Edward and Sophie have been doing most of it since PP retired from public life.

• Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
What I can’t fathom is IF M was such a renowned activist and vitally important to half the world‘s population , women and girls, recognised as activist by ‘influential people’ , WHY was she not “ winning” these awards before she even met Harry ???

• Haha
  • Heart

Carpediem69

VIP Member
please take care @Ilovemusic so sorry you got Covid. Hope you have people who are helping care for you. Feel better, and try a little self pampering if you can While you’re getting better. Favorite treat, or special nail polish. Anything to lift your spirits will help you feel better sooner.

Everyone please be careful. They are predicting a harder winter for new Covid and flu outbreaks.
No More Tattlers getting sick please. The sugars would love it if we all got too sick to post!

We think you‘re beautiful @Carpediem69 , and I’m sorry your Mother was damaged like that. Some women are better just creating the kids and not raising them. that had to have been very hard for you. We love who you’ve grown into despite such poor parenting. ❤

I am surprised the Kennedy’s are embracing the Ho like this. Makes me throw up in my mouth a little. I grew up admiring the family and first
I was sick when Cheryl Hines jouned The family, and now this. I’m done with the Kennedy’s. (Ok I feel for JFK’s daughter. Only one left ftom her childhood family,
I can relate my brother and parents are gone too soon. I shouldn’t be the last one you know. ). Sorry for the ramble. Good morning
[Thank you @VioletButterfly and everyone who has shown me empathy and support - she is long gone from this mortal coil. I am ok and tbh although this is a true story (which my mother never tired of telling people all her life alongside the ‘I wanted an abortion as she was a mistake - but the catholic doctor refused - oh yes this is also very true and repeated so many times I just got used to it) I did post it as a funny story but am so grateful and humbled by all of you wonderful Tattlers I am very lucky to be a part of this thread Thank you everyone 🥰🥰🥰 /SPOILER]

• Heart
  • Sad

Kotare

VIP Member
From the ‘things I wished I’d said on TWITTER’ and searching the #MeghanMarkleExposed tag 😉😉

Glad to see little ‘Miss Aren’t I just the bestest ever’ dropping out of top 💯

and…a really concise take on her podcasts’ vapidity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Chita

VIP Member
oooh thanks for new thread and fab title.

I was just about to post in the old thread and it closed.

Was going to quote the post with the pics of Major Johnny Thompson and say, oooooh he has medals.
Bet he earned his.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Interesting side comment on MM in this week’s Julie Burchill article, mainly about Madonna:
That's an excellent article by Julie Burchill, she's exactly right about 'magical thinking' as now a man is a woman if he says so 🙄
😁 the bit about Smegz:
" Meghan Markle is the international figurehead of magical thinking – claiming to be an only child to the horror of her siblings, claiming to have had two weddings to Harry, and even claiming that South Africans celebrated her marriage in the streets as they did on the release of Nelson Mandela."

• Haha
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Smeg putting on a mockney accent.

Meghan Markle puts on a fake British accent on Archetypes podcast # via https://android.com
" Miss Jamil, 36, revealed the former Suits star privately reaches out to women 'in our most lonely and desperate moments'. "

Ay, she a saint is Meghan...
She goes round at night shoving pork pies through the letterboxes of the needy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I think the Royal family have the get out of trouble card in the 'medical records are confidential' law.

It is not up to anyone else but Harry and Meghan to disclose details of IVF or surrogacy or gestational carriers etc.
So the Royals can always use that as their excuse. Also they can say they were waiting until the children are older so they could be told first and then have it announced to the world. If the Harkles are even newsworthy by then.

The Firm never rush anything. They play the longest game and by the time Georg, Charlotte and Louis are old enough to have their own kids the Harkles will be a total irrelevance, so the circumstances of their children's birth will no longer be of interest to anybody.

If the children don't exist then everyone involved in that deception deserve everything they get when it comes out.

• Heart

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Princess Eugenie is extremely stupid for having befriended Markle. Markle has just invited Jamila whatever who repeatedly called Prince Andrew a Pe#edo

Markle has no loyalties. She will throw her own father under the bus, daft York's have learnt the hard way

• Wow
  • Sick

MistyWoods

VIP Member
I do snigger when Tattlers on other threads try to present themselves as “ooh we’re not as bad as that lot on the H+M thread.”
Wow, didn't know we were that bad, lol! Makes me a bit proud of myself. Never hung out with the cool kids before. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
One: it’s so ridiculous as anyone can see it’s (badly) photoshopped.
Two: it’s misogynistic to slur a woman through her looks. We all age for goodness sake. Would they fake-age a man they wanted to show in a negative light?

edit: I suppose anyone can be slurred through their looks, but it happens predominantly to women which is why I label it misogynistic.
It’s totally misogynistic, I agree. Petty and infantile too but primarily sexist. (There’s also nothing wrong with looking older - to me, women often become much more beautiful as they age because they grow in confidence. Looks are very little to do with attraction imo. Confidence is sexy!)

This was something Smeg was an idiot about. If she’d played the sexism card rather than the bogus racism one, she might have found a lot more sympathy.

There were 2 British incidents of media racism that I know of about her and both promptly resulted in sackings or suspensions. All the others were international and they’re what Orpah had to resort to showing in the interview. Most Brits didn’t even know she had a black mum and even when they did realise because it was so shoved down their throats, most either didn’t care or, like me, saw it as positive and a chance to widen the RF’s appeal.

On the other hand, there is absolute shameless sexism in the way the RF males vs females are treated by the media. Every woman who’s married in has been roasted over every tiny, even remotely negative thing in their history. Camilla and Catherine got it for decades. Smeg wasn’t special - they’re all treated worse. Mike, Jack, Edo all got a bit of a grilling but nothing even approaching what the women get. Plus they do all the crap of trying to constantly portray the women as fighting with each other, bitches scrapping etc. That never gets levelled at the men. This photoshopping of Catherine as 20 years older is just the last in a long line of this shit.

Smeg just had to find the one (fake) arrow she could fire that made her stand out, rather than the real thing that unites all the royal women. She can’t bear to be part of a group though, can she?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52