Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libitina

VIP Member
I got official confirmation today that I passed my MSc course. I may be a tad tipsy on pink champagne but I don’t care. I deserve it! ☺🍾

Eta: Thank you all for distracting me and keeping me sane!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101

Spring2020

Chatty Member
The children are beautiful, regardless of how they came into the world or what their biological association is. I think it's bad taste to comment on a squint on a baby. It makes us look no better than the lowly sugars who troll the beautiful Cambridge children.

It's the sort of criticism that Markle would love, as it paints us a trolls and dismissing the real concerns people have.

MM (and Harry) have real character flaws. They have behaved ungretful to the public and have exploited their positions. That's the concern of most people

• Heart
Reactions: 96

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
this is literally a quote from a few hours ago. This is mocking their appearance.

"It must kill Smegs that her children are not cute. They just aren’t. Never mind comparing them to the Waleses children who are all ridiculously gorgeous, even by ordinary standards Smeg’s and Has’s children are not adorable to the average eye."
This isn't mocking. It's just saying they aren't cute. Now they've pounded it in with a jackhammer a bit with the statement about the other children being gorgeous, but this is NOT mocking by any stretch. I've been on sites whose sole purpose is mocking and if you think this is mocking, you need to go back to school and demand to be better prepared to go out into the world. Better yet, if you can't take a bit of criticism or discussion, don't come out at all.

We have GOT to have a forum where we can have a free exchange of ideas. We cannot do that with everybody and their dog coming in here to whine every time they don't like how something is worded. There is an ignore feature on this board and I suggest you use it. If you see a violation of board rules, contact a moderator. Or learn to code and build your own forum.

I suggest that EVERYONE keep their eyes on the real bullies here-- the pair that are trying to control the internet so that we can't say ANYTHING at all and want to live on our dime while they do it. What we discuss on these boards isn't HALF as heinous as the shit those two pull.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Chita

VIP Member
Thanks for putting in words, @LyraBalaqua, what I’ve been feeling but not being able to express (except for a guttural euuuuurgghhh) every time I see an image of Hazno walking. Yes, the swinging up of the foot, the pointy toes euuuuuurgh! Not sure why it’s so enraging, maybe because it’s the self-important, self-conscious strut of someone who never forgets about himself for a nanno second. Also, it enrages me how he looks from behind. And the side. The front too. Especially the front.

The walk and shoes first noticed at the statue unveiling which prompted this....

harry at the statue 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

spangly

VIP Member
I know why there are so many different looking Sussex kids:

Meghan: “Why is there a strange baby in the crib?”

Harry: “You told me to change the baby”

bah dum..tish! (I'll get my coat!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

SamBamford

One of the saddest things I have witnessed was a small boy whose parents, brother and sister were killed in a car crash while on holiday. He was sat in another room but could hear various relatives say how they couldn't take him on. He went into care but eventually, moved in with his childhood best friend and his family. He is now grown up, has a trade and happy with people who did want him. Sparry never had to go through that, he knew he had a home, family and was wanted. So to keep bleating on how he lost his mother really makes me detest him more and more.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
So I just listened to Rob Lowe's interview with Hayley Archineaux. She is the youngest person to go to space on SpaceX. She was diagnosed with bone cancer at age 10 and went to St Judes Childrens Hospital where whe had part of her leg bone removed and a prosthetic bone inserted. She is now a physician's assistant at St Jude's working with leukemia and lymphoma patients.

These are the women who should be highlighted, not whiny celebrities

For those who don't know St Judes, it is one of the only truly "pure" charities. 82 cents of every dollar goes directly to the hospital and families are not charged for treatment. They are a direct reason that childhood cancer survival rates have increased https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Jude_Children's_Research_Hospital

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

hellokittymermaid

Chatty Member
Amazing comment from DM, this person sums it up perfectly:

Bxxx, Leicester, United Kingdom, 59 minutes ago
Urgh Jameela & Meghan. Two insufferable, self serving, attention seeking "activist" bores sitting in an echo chamber of their own perceived relevance. No thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

ToodliePips

VIP Member
I call 🐂💩 on that one. For a start, the paps would have been called to witness the good deed, second, US Customs/ Dept of Agriculture do not allow in milk products from other countries and thirdly, there was a shortage in the UK also, so she would Have been hoovering up supplies for UK children! Still desperate to get The Stoats as sainted ones rather than tainted ones.

Thread name suggestion. Harry & Meghan #266 Tainted not sainted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
It doesn't matter what is said here, the 'they' you speak of will ALWAYS complain about this group. Why not let the moderators moderate, and make judicious use of the ignore button.
The people on this thread are lovely 😍 fun and supportive to each other.

The IACGMOOH thread is full of the eternally self-righteous. It's deadly dull over there, at least I can come here for a laugh 😃

This is easily the best thread on Tattle, anyone who doesn't agree can Feck Off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Do you remember when she decided she was part Nigerian, she said that someone said to her "This is going to be huge for Nigerian women"

I can't get over the arrogance of that statement. Like it makes one iota of difference to Nigerian women that smegs has decided she's one of them. Just about every African woman I've ever met is a super strong woman and I mean strength in character by that. They don't need a two bit actress from L.A. leading the way in anything. For her to suggest they did is so patronising and offensive. And arrogant. She's always arrogant.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Excellent post by Deanna Eppers on Quora:

I personally believe Archie exists, and the royal family has evidence of that of some sort. What I write is controversial, because it flies in the face of what Harry and Meghan push through the media, but it’s from good sources. Meghan reportedly did not carry Archie, meaning she was never pregnant with him. A surrogate was used, and I think Meghan only knew about the American law that whoever donates the egg or even takes possession of the baby is the mother.

That’s not the case in the UK, so an unfortunate issue arose. Meghan was not viewed as the mother. There was no picture with the Queen, Doria and Prince Philip looking at baby Archie. That is why Tom Bower wrote in his book that they were all looking at a shawl. No baby was present. No Archie was there that day, and we know Harry and Megs love to play with the truth and keep people guessing and hopefully, interested in them.

Archie should not be in the line of succession as it stands, but I think Queen Elizabeth did not want to reveal Meg’s lie, and the big deal is no one can talk about it due to a legal injunction put in place by either Harry/Meg or the Palace. So many reporters are waiting to write the truth, but their hands are tied. I don’t know who has tied them, but is it the Palace? Is it Megs? The Palace has more weight behind them, so I tend to believe they decided the children issue needed to be placed on hold.

Something is not okay with Archie, apparently. His parents are both narcissists unfortunately, and their child isn’t thriving according to reports. He is behind in his social development, and since he is tucked away and not brought out with either parent, Archie isn’t doing well. So there is most likely an Archie, who is the child of Harry, but he’s ignored and treated harshly at times. Narcissists do not love, so I feel sorry for the boy.

As for Lilibet, there is nothing to suggest the child exists. No surrogate, no pregnancy, no hospital records either. So why would Lilibet be in the line of succession? Again, I believe Queen Elizabeth was being trusting and kind, because wouldn’t the old Harry come out and tell the truth about his children? But he didn’t do that.

There’s a new king in town, and he’s not interested in placating Harry and that wife of his, but I believe he’s biding his time. Let Harry come out with that memoir; let Netflix air the Markle reality show that will be one big boring show about lies. After that happens the world will fall in on the couple. That is when King Charles is supposed to pull titles, and he’s reportedly going to pull their children out of the line of succession at that point.

Many people will wonder how fictitious children can be in the line of succession, but they are there due to the lies told by Harry to cover for Megs. If Archie does not exist or if he was born of a surrogate (the more likely scenario), he has to be removed. As for Lilibet? Someone has to tell the truth. It’s difficult for the Palace, because Queen Elizabeth wanted to believe Harry. He was special to her, and she couldn’t imagine lying about children, but Megs is willing to go where so few would ever dare to tread.
Archie and Lilibet will be out of the line of succession sooner than later. When that happens, Megs and Harry will have much to answer for. They lied; not the royal family, not the Palace. The Palace chose to believe Harry’s word, so this will ruin Harry and Megs. Why do you think the word is that Meghan, the woman who couldn’t pass a simple test about Great Britain to become a citizen, is saying she will homeschool Archie? Why would he not attend regular school next year?

Why did Harry go along with Meghan’s lies? Why did they tell the lies?

Soon all will be laid bare, and this falls solely on the two who lied to the world. Harry and that wife.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67