Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!!!! Thank you @CELESTE CROCKETT for articulating what has been bothering me all along. I couldn't put my finger on it but you nailed it. She bolted as soon as she could, for sure.

Although....... Maybe TW wanted her out of the picture ASAP after the wedding day because her mother's presence was taking too much attention away from herself; therefore, Doria was ordered to bolt.

But then again....... Doria has so much to hide about her past maybe SHE wanted to exit the scene as quickly as possible.

What a family. The lot of them.

Reactions: 33
Brown noise - random background noise;
Brown note - low frequency that theoretically causes involuntary defecation (or Archetypes?)

Edit: damn, crossed in the post with @Mancunian

Second edit:
So, essentially, sounds to shit by??
Ooof! (I’ve sunk to second grade humor!!!)

Reactions: 15
Nothing to do with his music then, just another bandwagon opportunity. I didn’t know any of this, having only seen him in concert. When I went to such things. Actually, when I went out.

Reactions: 19

It's sounds like it's from the subreddit post which was removed after a day because they believed it to be fake.

Reactions: 22
I agree - sure doesn't look like there is trouble in paradise if we go by these photos.

Reactions: 15
All from " the wrong side of the tracks"

Used the Dad's wages and long hours, then dumped him. He's too naieve to see through them, unfortunately

Reactions: 18
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
Oh my dear - how awful for you. Pets are family members. I understand how you're feeling and I am terribly sorry this has happened.

Reactions: 24
I agree - sure doesn't look like there is trouble in paradise if we go by these photos.
According to HG, it’s called a “brief moment of respite” from the “devaluation phase.” Add alcohol, some reefer, a fun concert & the fact Smegs knows she’s about to go down, and she’s being nice to H in desperation & again, he’s falling for it. I’m convinced they hate each other, but they’re in a very toxic and sick relationship that’s akin to riding a roller coaster so yeah…good times

Reactions: 29
His voice went 40 fucking years ago, fat old tedious has-been
Hes turned into a caricature of himself
I don't know how he's stole a living since 1982
I predict stuff will come out him when he carks it

Reactions: 26
If they really are skint, then money worries are bound to cause some more friction in the relationship.

Re Spotify, if they signed a contract with both of them, are Spotify going to be satisfied with just getting a podcast from her? Or will they expect something from him, in order to satisfy the contract?

Reactions: 23
I read that and it alleges the DM and MoS have been paying people for medical record information as well as other seedy things. To be fair I agree with them.
Obtaining access to anyone's medical records has always been illegal, so I sincerely hope that no newspaper in this country would try to do this ir use such information.

Just think we could have been treated to headlines like 'Meghan has bunions'

Or perhaps the Mail were investigating the rumours of surrogacy

Reactions: 36
They have got fuck all else no matter how toxic it is they have to stick together or until the Weasel get his inheritance.

Despite all the rumours of being borassic they seem quite together and just as well because no other buggar wants them.

One again all smoke and mirrors with these two gobshites!

Reactions: 22
However if you read the report they arrived separately, an hour apart which seems very odd.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.