Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree

Reactions: 20
Suspiciously quiet about Iran as well. Given that she claimed to speak French (Hawwy called her put on it during their random Canada House drive by in 2020), you would think she would be all over parasitically attaching herself to the hair cutting Juliette Binoche et al.
She could easily cut her HorseHair wig locks and hey presto it will have all grown back 3 days later

Reactions: 44
Anyone old enough to remember that doll whose hair “grew”? Used to have a wind up thing on her back that you could use to make her pony tail long or short.
Your post brought that to mind for some reason

Reactions: 33
It will be interesting whose pictures will be on his desk when he delivers his Christmas speech. I love how the Royal Family throws shade with little gestures.
Maybe if he has their photo at back of desk with christmas candle in holder with mistletoe in front of it.

Reactions: 20
Smegs can relate to every ethnicity because she Fabricated got a degree in international relations: she took dick from every ethnicity on the planet.... twice

Reactions: 35
The staff would have got a good severance though - I can think of several jobs I would have been delighted to be paid to leave! I think RF try to redeploy where it is possible
I think the message is probably that not only did they bully key members of staff, but that they also left an entire hardworking team jobless by inventing a mental health crisis when they had actually lined up a load of big bucks deals and wanted to fuck off to Hollywood and roll around in a mansion full of money.

Reactions: 50
Harry and Meghan pic with a Church candle in front of it.

( i shouldve read on further before posting this. I now see everyone beat me to it. Great minds think alike.)

Anyone old enough to remember that doll whose hair “grew”? Used to have a wind up thing on her back that you could use to make her pony tail long or short.
Your post brought that to mind for some reason

Tressy.
We discussed her and Sindy and Barbie etc a while ago.
I swung my Tressy by the hair and lobbed it. Hated the thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I got the hairdryer on my Tressy and melted her hair. Massive improvement.

I wish reporting on her visit was more mainstream. Unfortunately hard work & dedication doesn't sell as well as moaning and suing

Reactions: 59
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
Oh I’m so sorry Zippy that’s so sad ((((((( I hope you are okay, that‘s just really heartbreaking (((((

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.