Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Seen on twitter....... hilarious....

tweet funny 1.jpg

and not quite so funny, 'cause it might give Meghan ideas.....

tweet funny 2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
I don‘t think there are any problems in the marriage either.

I can see where both of them could believe their marriage has been of great benefit to each of them. She was a grade B cable actress close to 40. He was ‘the spare’ obsessing over becoming irrelevant. VIOLA! Both of them are in the news now incessantly. Even if it is negative…it is more than either could have expected before they hooked up. Not a day goes by….

He also probably feels that the marriage has allowed him to finally be ’authentic.’ If we are stunned by his neurotic,envious, nasty self…well, that is who he really is and has always been. For example, I think all these lawsuits are his idea…he has always wanted vengance against all the people ‘the Men in Grey Suits’ prevented him from punishing in the past. Now that seems to be his primary focus and I think he relishes the freedom and opportunity to lash out.

He also wants to be ‘bigger’ than his brother. She obviously has believed …even if she may have some doubts now…that together they can achieve that. She’s on her own ego mission and she won’tlet him go unless and until she has given up.

• Sick
  • Heart

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Those pictures of Harry look so sloppy and unkempt, does the man do basic hygiene?
Not to sound petty, but….I see the back of his neck and it is never trimmed It looks so sloppy. He must think that letting a clipper near his head will result in more hair fall out. I think he can blame his marriage for his rapidly increasing baldness

• Haha
  • Sick

Poppea

VIP Member
I know that excerpt is out of context but I thought they were being bullied? Who was loyal and in tears because they were "being dumped".

Thanks for posting the excerpts. Might have to get this one.
I once had an absolute what Freda says as a boss. She bullied over a dozen people out of their jobs. I was offered a new job and left. On my last day I was a sobbing and hickuping mess for hours on end, becaus I loved my collegues so much.

So I can not see any contradiction in this excerpt.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Never expected her to embark on a career as a film critic.

Wonder what she'd make of the negative stereotypes of sharks portrayed in Jaws. The fact it was a Great White shark reinforces the trope of dominance and oppression associated with whiteness. But, I once went to a shark restaurant and some of my best friends are sharks.

New game, anyone? One line film reviews as written by Megs.

WorkIng Girl: She works hard for the money.

Around the World in 80 Days: My life as a royal.

Looking for Mr Goodbar: Sexual encounter at Soho House, or how I looked for a rich guy to fleece

• Haha
  • Heart

moonoomoo

What’s interesting is that Piers Morgan as well as other news outlets that would normally be the first to comment on the gruesome twosome are keeping quiet of late.

Has there been a briefing of sorts? Don’t overfeed the monster because the rest of the world is waking up? Rope?

• Wow

VC10

VIP Member
WTF ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hahahahaaaaaa, what DOES she look like?
He looks like he's trying to bring her to heel lolzzzzzzz 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20221006-124035_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Plantagenet

VIP Member
I’m watching a documentary about Lady Jane Grey. It is pointed out that Northumberland, who put Jane on the throne greatly underestimated the popularity of Mary Tudor with the common people. It makes me think of KC3 and how he is turning out to be much more popular than people expected. The Harkles certainly didn’t think it would be the case.

• Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Did anyone watch Valentine Low on Sky this morning? He was explaining how powerful the Courtiers/men in grey suits are. He went on to say that whilst the royals usually take their advice, there are other times when they don't, and Meghan just wanted to do everything her own way - which as we know didn't float the boat.

C'mon Amazon, I'm here waiting for my delivery. 😁

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Among other things the group are accusing ANL of

• Impersonating people to obtain medical information from hospitals and clinics.

Mmmm paranoia Henry. We all know. They all know. It will come out one day

I hope ANL can flip this around and expose the harkles possible links to the dox happy digital hitman on twitter.

Also when is your wife going to sue Tom Bower, The Times newspaper and Valentine Lowe for telling us what a mean bully she is?????????

QueenoftheTomtes

Chatty Member
Hey folks have been in Amsterdam for the past few days and scrambling to catch up. Film suggestion - Wallis and Grovel

• Haha

wisebutwild

VIP Member
That was done last October.
Heh heh heh. Still relevant. Gah! They do nothing new, do they?!

I know all my doodles are in the wiki but if anyone would like me to post all of the jokey Time covers I've done, like this post and if enough like it, I will post them.
Yes, please do @Chita, while there is a lull in proceedings. I’ve seen most of them before but I’m sure the newbies will love them, and I’ll love them all over again! 😃

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
So sorry for your loss 🤗 These last couple of days my parents and I have been talking about the boys we've had before. Sometimes we still feel that they're still around like guardian angels, keeping us company. Occasionally they send us help and love through other people's pets and the street dogs, cats and birds. And sometimes we see glimpses of them in our new pup - things that aren't really 'dog', but were very unique to them. Like you know when you've lived a lifetime with someone and develop quirks in reaction to each other? That sort of stuff. So I'm sure Zippy is still around too, your fiercest guardian angel 🤗♥

Lmfao I'd vote twice if I could 🙈😂😂😂

Do you think she can see me ?

Think he was talking about his parents, might be wrong 🤔🤔
So sweet! Thank you! I think best when I am half-asleep 😂

One of my big issues with the podcast is that there are SO MANY OTHER podcasts out there, that are much better quality that haven't had the financial backing of Spotify, that were created from just talent and HARD WORK. And in she swans with a half baked idea because she married a bloke with a title.

I will listen to Off Menu with Ed Gamble/James Acaster a million times before I give this woman a second of my time.

Insert (for reference and hilarity) is an iconic moment from the live stream where Ivo Graham is an idiot and tells everyone exactly which hotel in Hull he is broadcasting from:

I get it. Unfortunately, this is the reality in most fields nowadays, but particularly in the arts. I've got one foot in the world of media and publishing and another in fine arts, and both fields are rife with such people. You can slog away at your projects, take your time to build connections, build an inventory or a skillset - often with very limited and/or borrowed resources, cobble things together, and suddenly someone with connections and not much else in terms of talent etc would come sweeping in and grab whatever limited prize is available. It has happened with me and some of my friends and acquaintances soo many times that we have lost count.

My dream job was stolen after it had been promised to me, by my classmate who was just bored and needed to pretend she was working while her then-boyfriend prepared to marry her. She barely turned up to work but her immediate boss wasn't even allowed to say anything because her connection was that powerful. She hadn't even heard of that organisation before I had interned there. A friend was promised a contract, his sample submission was stolen and he was accused of plagiarising from the person who stole credit. I've got countless stories like these, but yeah, this is 'normal'.

Even now as an artist, I've got people trying to force me to sell them my work at a huge loss or give it away for free so they can charge others 500 times for it. This includes some stuff for children that I was already pricing at a loss because I wanted to do something nice for them - too many parents are like the Harkles nowadays and don't want to spend anything on crafty stuff for children.

Way of the world, indeed. 🤷

• Sad
  • Heart