Harry & Meghan #254 Ain't no Sunshine, Sachs is gone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's got a foot fetish (apparently) so I think Markles bunion feet are safe
I would just LOVE it if he cast her in his next movie and made the character an absolute joke of herself. She has so little self-awareness she wouldn't see it. He would make sure she was barefoot in every single shot and every scene would start and end with a close up of her feet. Ah perchance to dream

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can you imagine if Tarantino sued her for her comments 🤣🤣🤣
I have had a visitor, so have only been able to skim, but is this the gist of the podcast ? She was questioning the role of Asian stereotypes in Tarantino films ? If this is correct, I cannot imagine Tarantino letting this go without comment. Even if he only finds it funny. He is a major player, and could blitz her. Anyway, how about doing a podcast about Scotsmen being portrayed as red haired, kilt wearing, Hey Jimmy, tartan hat wearing bampots ? Not enough money in that Meggie ? Though, as a Scot, that doesn’t bother me.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
NEW GAME

Smeg's stereotypes...

Smeg understands what it's like to be [ ] since her mum took her [ ] and she's eaten [ ]

e.g.

Smeg understands what it's like to be from Yorkshire since her mum took her ferreting and she's eaten Yorkshire pudding 🤣
she understands the plight of the modern Arab woman because, as a life-long committed vegan, she would eat falafel every time she went to NY for Fashion Week (just reddit an article she wrote in Glamour it was? on the Saint Harry's Wife sub)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tarantino is a seriously nasty piece of work; I dont think he'll be Markled but she might have taken a step too far...
Oh he'll definitely retaliate... lol and she will be shunned by all the stars that want to be in movies he makes... wonder if she knows George Clooney was also in a Tarantino Movie.... From Dusk til Dawn...

Reactions: 29
Does she not understand how Racist that comment is 😡🤬🤬😡
Her problem is, she has to insert herself into every trope that these people feel victimised by, rather than allowing it to be a learning experience through her guest.
As we know Meghan doesn’t like being schooled, and if there is an opportunity for her to ride someone else's coat tails, to try and garner favour, she will do.

£100 million for this tripe? It’s insane.

This whole podcast series really is exposing how ignorant and divisive she is. She’s making every small quibbles into a big contentious issue.
People like her are part of the problem, not the solution. She is the epitome of dead weight and the RF, Spotify and Netflix should cut just the cord.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Smeg knows what it is to be a bleep, because she‘s played a Ho on cable tv, and has sucked plenty of dicks In real life. Oh wait, that one’s true. We’re looking for sarcasm. Ok, I’ll be back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Universally loathed and universally mocked and married to that ugly git, no family, what has she won?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I love the first 2 seasons of The Crown. Haz is a decade away from turning into Great Uncle Dave from the series!
I’ve had exactly the same thoughts during my rewatch! But according to the crown writers Charles had a soft spot for his great Uncle so maybe does feel sorry for poor Haz

ETA - I thought Pablo was the new adopted/rescued dog! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I really bleeping hated Melissa for taking part in that. It wasnt an SNL sketch, it was a malicious bleep taking a personal dig at her husbands family during a very public attack from the 2 grifters…for Melissa to align herself with that under those circumstances was bleeping stupid. Those circumstances changed it from comedy to being bleeping disrespectful, if she is too dumb to know the difference she is also a bleep.
Melissa charges a fee for her appearance I believe it is about $10,000 from what I have read,... she is no friend of Markle ... but she is an idiot for doing it as no likely she needed the money... could be a Sunshine Sucks deal again...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Her problem is, she has to insert herself into every trope that these people feel victimised by, rather than allowing it to be a learning experience through her guest.
As we know Meghan doesn’t like being schooled, and if there is an opportunity for her to ride someone else's coat tails, to try and garner favour, she will do.

£100 million for this tripe? It’s insane.

This whole podcast series really is exposing how ignorant and divisive she is. She’s making every small quibbles into a big contentious issue.
People like her are part of the problem, not the solution. She is the epitome of dead weight and the RF, Spotify and Netflix should cut just the cord.
Well said. Smegz is certainly no loss when it comes to being associated with the commonwealth. They made the mistake of thinking that because she's biracial she would be an asset. She really wouldn't have been an asset because she's so ignorant and clearly thinks that the commonwealth is the same as the old empire.

The podcasts are certainly not ground breaking in any way and just seem to be perpetuating old fashioned stereotypes.

In fact it constantly amazes me how ignorant and ill-informed she really is. 'Whip smart' is certainly not how I would describe her.

Reactions: 34
NEW GAME

Smeg's stereotypes...

Smeg understands what it's like to be [ ] since her mum took her [ ] and she's eaten [ ]

e.g.

Smeg understands what it's like to be from Yorkshire since her mum took her ferreting and she's eaten Yorkshire pudding 🤣
Oooo nice one!

Let's see 🤔

Smeg understands what it's like to be Indian since her mum took her to visit the Taj Mahal and she's eaten chicken tikka (it's vegan when she eats it).

It might go on Kindle Unlimited when it releases.
Yes, hopefully 🤞

I kind of need to focus on work for a few days anyway, so taking this as a sign to be patient and finish up with that first 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry if anyone has already said why she’s doing this, but come on, these outfits are not just a coincidence
She’s done Diana and now Wallis-Simpson - why???
she'll move on to Marge Simpson or maybe even Homer next lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If anyone’s got any questions about Latino culture I think I can help. I once bought tacos in LA by pointing to a picture menu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
The thing is ... We hear so much about how the Ho badly treats people and constantly gets away with it. But if she were to come face to face with a Tattler and try to intimidate one of us, would we cry - hell no. Would we walk away to avoid confrontation - guess not. Would we give it to her with both barrels, call out her lies, stare her in the face and wait for a response - oh yeah. And while she would be searching for cameras - so would we. 😂😂
Said it before and I’ll say it again:
Me & Smegs.
Cage match.
Pay per view! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
LISA LING

Very well known and highly regarded mainstream TV journalist. Became infamous when she and a fellow journalist were captured and jailed by Kim Jong Il in North Korea when they went there to do an undercover story on human trafficking. Was rescued by BILL CLINTON who flew there personally to ask KJ II to release them.

I didn't listen to her podcast, I have never listened to her podcast.

But BiB does she mention this at all during this podcast?

It feels like she reduced these incredible women to their ethnicity, worse to spas and noodles when she could have asked them something much more interesting about their lives and what they have overcome.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.