Harry & Meghan #236 you can pile on the Piz Buin but you'll never be Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Harry is starting to rethink his life?

His family is clearly grieving, he must be too, surely watching his wife scheme and hijack the few private moments his family get to spend mourning their relative before the state takes over must be so jarring.
Sadly I think Harry is so brainwashed that he doesn’t know how to think for himself anymore. She has squashed and screwed him up so badly that he doesn’t remember life before her. It is textbook controlling abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Scobie has removed that picture from his twittter account
Somebody's had a cease and desist letter delivered this morning no doubt.

If ya think Charles was pissed off about the leaky pen, imagine his anger when he saw that.

Bet your bottom dollar his Lawyer was summoned and legal letters were hand delivered asap to Omid and whichever publications printed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Not sure how true this is....

Words almost fail me.
Just when you think they can't stoop any lower. 😡
This was meant to be private time and the media had been asked not to take photos.

And still that pair will try to push the narrative about being so scared of history repeating itself.
I'm so angry right now. 😡
id like to think KC was pulling them to one side for a ”how not to behave during the funeral” chat 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Totally agree. Also, I've never understood why we position the royals as robots. The idea that they don't go through all the same emotions as us, joy, grief, anger, frustration is ridiculous. How many people across the country recognise in Charles characteristics in their own parents? The grumpy old man and the wife who rolls her eyes and carries on. I wonder how many of those people would claim their own Dad was unfit for the role and a horrible man when he snaps at them occasionally?!
Also, rage/short tempered reactive behaviours are also linked to a trauma response - this could be a factor as well in the silly ink spats

Reactions: 24
His mum has died. He’s been travelling, making public appearances, he’s exhausted mentally and physically.
And they can’t even give him a pen that works.
Now he’s covered in ink and is expected to shake hands with people,
Under the circumstances I think his reaction was quite restrained
You’d think a man of his position would carry his own fountain pen around with him…

Reactions: 9
Is it a biscuit ?? I’ve heard Americans sometimes wear a biscuit on their hip …
Of course, they would call them Cookies .

I’m not sure , possibly this was a dream I had the time I drank drain cleaner ….

Maybe she was busy manifesting stuff and at the same time clicked to accept cookies on her computer and an actual cookie manifested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they did actually give her Wallis Simpson's dress for the Windsor thing.

It would explain the white mark on the sleeve... mould.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It is my hope that having the Harkles at such close quarters will make all of the family more determined to disarm their weaponry than before.
They were at a distance before and it's easier to block thoughts of them out.
But now they are a constant in your face irritant.
I'm hoping they are all gritting their teeth and vowing that once the funeral is over action will be taken.

Reactions: 22
Popping in to say hello. Missed the ENTIRE thread last night. Came here this morning shocked we are on yet another new thread 😄

Reactions: 20
I saw something about The View the other day that they were agreeing or sticking up for the American professor who said when it was announced that the Queen was ill that she hoped she died a really painful death.So no unfortunately they are not keeping quiet
The panel on The View are dried up race baiters

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks like the hooker he's hired for the night.

I wonder if he will ever turn on her and blame her for him not being able to see Her Majesty at Balmoral?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I hated Tressy.
I swung mine round by it's ponytail and flung it over a hedge.
In America we had Chrissy and Velvet. Chrissy had blond hair; Velvet, dark brown. I never had one. (My Mom used to make and buy me paper dolls which I always through was cool!)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.