Harry & Meghan #236 you can pile on the Piz Buin but you'll never be Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a theory. I wonder if Smeg herself plants stories like the microphone under her dress, walking like she’s drunk etc to prove her narrative about the British media.

I actually wondered that with the “Harry’s girl is almost straight out of Compton” story. It was at the height of Harry’s lust and gave her the perfect moment to hook him with her victim narrative, tapping into his weak spotand taking him right back to the helpless child he was unable to protect his mother.

This shared “hatred of the media” is in reality one sided as Smeg has proved time and time again that she is addicted to press attention, both good and bad. She is the ultimate monster of a troll.
ooo! That is a pretty good theory, actually. Honestly wouldn't put it past her

Reactions: 21
Somebody's had a cease and desist letter delivered this morning no doubt.

If ya think Charles was pissed off about the leaky pen, imagine his anger when he saw that.

Bet your bottom dollar his Lawyer was summoned and legal letters were hand delivered asap to Omid and whichever publications printed it.
In all honesty I hope his staff are shielding KC from crap like this. Don't get me wrong he'll need to know eventually but he has so much other tit to deal with this week, the minutiae of their behaviour can wait. We'll just dissect the duck out of it on here for now.

P.S. I'll like to point out that I spelt 'minutiae' correctly on the first go, totally shocking myself in the process ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I cannot even imagine living in Smegs crazy head; twisting everything & making up lie after lie every day; constantly trying to find new ways to sell myself. It must be exhausting to be her…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know this is irrelevant, but it still makes me laugh in disbelief. How can people watch them interact like this and not see something is off?

She really creeps me out in this footage, she’s like something out of a horror film! 👻

• Sick
Reactions: 16
ooo! That is a pretty good theory, actually. Honestly wouldn't put it past her
I went to school with a girl like Smeg. She would actually write hate notes on the bathroom mirror with a soap bar, for example “I hate Laura Smith” (not her real name) to rouse sympathy and outrage with the rest of the girls. Then she would suggest the culprit as someone she was jealous of and that was how she managed to get a little army together to bully anyone she deemed a threat.

It was an all girls boarding school and things got pretty ugly until she was found out and unsurprisingly lost every single one of her friends. Her parents took her out the following year.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I cannot even imagine living in Smegs crazy head; twisting everything & making up lie after lie every day; constantly trying to find new ways to sell myself. It must be exhausting to be her…
Exhausting you say?

exhausted Meghan.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
He has had 73 years preparation for this moment, he let himself and the nation down badly.

No matter how many years I doubt anything prepares you for losing your beloved mother and having to take on the mantle of becoming King at the same fraught time. Anyone who has suffered grief knows and understands sometimes the smallest of things can make you irritated and snap, give him a break here he’s in his 70s having to travel here there and everywhere, putting on a face and endless speeches when all he probably wants is some quiet time to contemplate. A few frustrations with a pen isn’t letting anyone down.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just when you think the Harkles can't get any lower, they do. I have no doubt that they approved the photoshopped picture that appeared on Scooby's site. I hope the wrath of KC3 is directed their way at the appropriate time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.