Harry & Meghan #236 you can pile on the Piz Buin but you'll never be Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter how many years I doubt anything prepares you for losing your beloved mother and having to take on the mantle of becoming King at the same fraught time. Anyone who has suffered grief knows and understands sometimes the smallest of things can make you irritated and snap, give him a break here he’s in his 70s having to travel here there and everywhere, putting on a face and endless speeches when all he probably wants is some quiet time to contemplate. A few frustrations with a pen isn’t letting anyone down.
I think pretty much everyone would agree that although the death of our Queen was absolutely expected, it absolutely was NOT expected too.

Our new King is learning his place and his role which, again, was fully expected and yet I doubt even he actually expected to become King is such a jolting manner.

The eyes of the whole world are on him and he must be under such immense pressure.

And fountain pens are bastards at the best of times. It’s a pity they all bullied his daughter in law so badly else maybe she could have passed on some top tips on how one can do their best handwriting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I am picturing the royal women all having a lovely spa day after the Harkles leave. Massages, facials, mud wraps, and gallons of mimosas (for the vitamin C of course - don’t want to risk scurvy)

I am willing to cut KC3 some slack at this time, mostly because it gives me hope that he will not have any patience for the two at the moment. They must be “touching the hem of his garment” at the moment (my dad’s phrase for when someone was working his last nerve. It was a warning to us kids that my sweet, gentle father had had enough of our antics)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t know if anyone else has looked ( can’t keep up with this thread at the moment!) but both Princesslilibet.com and Princearchie.com are unavailable domain names.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just out of curiosity, Chita, what is the range of RAL tones that you use for SMeg's various bronzer/self-tan presentations? i am choosing the colours for some new window frames and while perusing the RAL colourways, it struck me...
RAL 2017 (how appropriate, the year they got engaged) aka "ORANGE"
RAL2001 (How appropriate - the year she graudated from Uni... sorta... kinda...) aka RED Orange
RAL8015 - AKa Chestnut Brown
RAL 8029 Pearl Copper

so many hues, so many bronzers.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Princess Camilla
Doesn’t she become the Dowager Queen? Queen Mary was still Queen Mary after her husband’s death and the Queen Mum only became that so that there were not two Queen Elizabeths

ETA: or maybe it is different because she will not be the mother of the King?

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I don’t know if anyone else has looked ( can’t keep up with this thread at the moment!) but both Princesslilibet.com and Princearchie.com are unavailable domain names.
Somewhere back in the annuls of time there was a lot of discussion about this and I think in the media gallery there’s a pic. Those domain names and a few choice other ones were registered by someone in Delaware before either child was actually earth side if I remember rightly, along with meghanmarkle2024 and a few choice others.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I hope if Megan is in a car with Catherine and Sophie, they use the opportunity of some alone time to tell her some home truths.
I hope they use the opportunity to open the door and boot her arse out in to the gutter where she belongs...lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
After all that they've experienced since the Queen passing, do you think it is possible that Harry and wife will stay in Britain beyond the 10 days of mourning? Could Harry remain to help out his family while Meghan returns to California?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Unbelievable, the kids haven’t even been given the titles I don’t think they will actually get them even though they are entitled. KC is trying to slim down the monarchy isn’t he.

I've downloaded Twitter twice this week and my daughter has deleted it both times, apparently I'll either go to jail or my blood pressure will blow my head off 😑. After this morning's stunt by Scobie it's probably a good idea. Already been in an argument on Instagram with an idiot this morning. Why can't these Markle supporters have a conversation without race being brought into it, more to the point why don't they understand what a lying chicken legged fannyheid she is?

I've bleeping blocked her dumb ass 😤

Are black/grey leopard leggings allowed today? That's for me btw not Meg the Smeg 😁

Princess Camilla
She'll still be Queen Camilla.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hope she trips getting out of the car, rips her outfit and falls flat on her face. Oh dear what a shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fox;
Sky Australia :

Kids titles:

The expert inside:
''Mr Sacerdoti explained: “It is from what I understand automatic that Harry and Meghan's children should become Prince and Princess but that has not been reflected the last I know on the official website showing the line of succession, whereas the Prince and Princess of Wales have been updated to be William and Kate.

“I think that even with that though, when challenged or asked about it, the palace, sort of sidestepped it a bit and said that that will be updated as information comes in.”

• Wow
I knew as soon as I saw the pair of them positioned behind HM that there would be some kind of horror pap tip off grift story behind it. They’re literally shameless. I wonder if Scrotie the Stooge has put any kind of thought into how he’s going to make money once they as public figures are buried under a rock by the world? He will be unemployable by anyone anywhere on the planet!

Utterly amused to hear she’s scrambling to stop the podcasts! Spotify have been waiting almost 2 bloody years for her to pull her finger out and actually produce something. What they now have of her slinging mud is worth 10 times whatever tripe she is lobbying to record instead. There’s absolutely no way they will not publish them. I cannot wait! 😆
He could make some by selling her out once she dumps him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
After all that they've experienced since the Queen passing, do you think it is possible that Harry and wife will stay in Britain beyond the 10 days of mourning? Could Harry remain to help out his family while Meghan returns to California?
She won't let him out of her sight unless he sees the light and bins her.

Reactions: 23
Is this illiterate imp supposed to be a journo? He really makes my teeth itch!

Who the heck are the Walses?
nice little deliberate mistake! just show how petty and pathetic him and his handler is! the jealousy is eating away in gigantic bites! plastic hole

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Think I commented on this thread once, months ago. Anyways it came up on my feed again so I’ve dropped in to say hi 👋🏼 and wanted to ask a question. I had heard that Meghan bleached her skin. Is this true? Or just a rumour? Serious Michael Jackson vibes 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.