Harry & Meghan #236 you can pile on the Piz Buin but you'll never be Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spotify’s revenge!!! 😂

Also, thanks for posting again. Seriously lagging with these threads.
If this is true there is no way Spotify won't release those episodes, it is a goldmine for them! The sugars were the only one interested in the remanining episodes, this would be a gamechanger.

Reactions: 16
Doesn’t she become the Dowager Queen? Queen Mary was still Queen Mary after her husband’s death and I thought that the Queen Mum was only called that so that there were not two Queen Elizabeths
Queen mother is the title for the mother of the monarch. Camilla would still be a Queen even after Charles is gone. Queen Mary stopped being Queen Mother and stayed Queen. It gets complicated and doesn’t happen with Kings there is only every one.

Reactions: 16
Just out of curiosity, Chita, what is the range of RAL tones that you use for SMeg's various bronzer/self-tan presentations? i am choosing the colours for some new window frames and while perusing the RAL colourways, it struck me...
RAL 2017 (how appropriate, the year they got engaged) aka "ORANGE"
RAL2001 (How appropriate - the year she graudated from Uni... sorta... kinda...) aka RED Orange
RAL8015 - AKa Chestnut Brown
RAL 8029 Pearl Copper

so many hues, so many bronzers.....
I use a mix so it's never the same each time, which, I'm sure you'll agree is just like the real thing.

I use a blend of

Plagiarist 666 and Gold-digger number 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What will Camilla's title be if she outlives Charles?
Officially -Dowager Queen .
But since she doesn't have the same name as Kate, Queen Camilla , unless William makes her a duchess(other title) in her own right in which case she would be (Duchess/Other Title )Camilla.
The Duchess part is if she wants, or it's decided to remove her from the public eye.

Reactions: 20
What will Camilla's title be if she outlives Charles?
I'm assuming she'll be the Dowager Queen and still be known as Queen Camilla. Like Queen Mary was, who outlived her husband and son. The Queen Mum was only known as Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother as she shared the same name as QE2

Reactions: 17
Fox;
Sky Australia :

Kids titles:

The expert inside:
''Mr Sacerdoti explained: “It is from what I understand automatic that Harry and Meghan's children should become Prince and Princess but that has not been reflected the last I know on the official website showing the line of succession, whereas the Prince and Princess of Wales have been updated to be William and Kate.

“I think that even with that though, when challenged or asked about it, the palace, sort of sidestepped it a bit and said that that will be updated as information comes in.”

That Sky.au article has really riled me.

she is NOT Kate Middleton and hasn’t been for years. She’s now the PRINCESS OF WALES!!!!!!

and for all MSM - what part of “please don’t take photos while we receive the body of our loved one back into our presence” does none of these absolute cockwombles not understand?
Fox;
Sky Australia :

Kids titles:

The expert inside:
''Mr Sacerdoti explained: “It is from what I understand automatic that Harry and Meghan's children should become Prince and Princess but that has not been reflected the last I know on the official website showing the line of succession, whereas the Prince and Princess of Wales have been updated to be William and Kate.

“I think that even with that though, when challenged or asked about it, the palace, sort of sidestepped it a bit and said that that will be updated as information comes in.”

That Sky article has really riled me.

she is NOT Kate Middleton and hasn’t been for years. She’s now the PRINCESS OF WALES!!!!!!

and for all MSM - what part of please don’t take photos while we receive the body of our loved one back into our presence does none of these absolute cockwombles not understand?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
They were invited the week before, Hazno was offered the opportunity to see his grandmother during this visit to the UK. The invitation was declined.
Oh yes, I was thinking more the actual getting up there before she died. But yeah, it’s completely possible he’ll regret that. The same way I always regret telling my granddad that he needed to wait for the paracetamol to work, but I can be sure that there was nothing I could have done because it was a brain haemorrhage. JCMH could have accepted that invite and had a lovely time with his grandmother. He will always regret that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Fox;
Sky Australia :

Kids titles:

The expert inside:

I reckon the palace will ask Halfwit and Smeg to choose whether they want their children to have the titles but strictly under the rules of Megxit, ie cannot profit from them do not get royal protection etc.

If they accept, it will prove that Smeg DOES cares about the titles and not just the protection as she claimed to Orca.

Smeg is such a thick skinned troll that she won’t care that it makes Halfwit look a complete and utter traitor and fool.

Reactions: 23
Oh yes, I was thinking more the actual getting up there before she died. But yeah, it’s completely possible he’ll regret that. The same way I always regret telling my granddad that he needed to wait for the paracetamol to work, but I can be sure that there was nothing I could have done because it was a brain haemorrhage. JCMH could have accepted that invite and had a lovely time with his grandmother. He will always regret that.
Agree, if he has a shred of decency he will be in absolute turmoil just now.

Reactions: 19
She will be more than pissed, she will be seething. I would love to know what she thought and said about William and Kate being given the title Prince and Princess of wales, you just know she will be green with envy
H G Tudor describes in his latest video how Catherine is Smeg's nemesis. This is why she cannot be part of the working royal family or ever be allowed to be close to Catherine. She is a psycho and should be carefully monitored in TRF presence.

Reactions: 31
I agree with your dear mum. Charles acting like a spoiled brat about pens in front of the world's media tells me a lot about what he's like behind closed doors. Add to that the fact that Clarence house staff all received an email saying they will potentially be made redundant at a time when they are all working extra hours etc to make sure everything runs smoothly, also tells me a lot about him. William would never act like that. Charles looks like a nasty piece of work IMHO.
Charles isn’t the Queen. He is known to be impatient but universally his staff like him, he’s kept many a long time, he’s considered kind and thoughtful, and if you think you could do better grieving and sleep deprived in your 70s go for it.

it’s been known a long time Staff and households change when the succession does - that’s been discussed for years. Queens death wasn’t unexpected. Formal notice of employment etc require certain notices in paperwork and it won’t be a shock to insiders who knew HMTQ was sick. It’s no different to companies closing down - jobs can’t be made for everyone - there will be many of the Queens household now redundant too.

pretty superficial judgement tbh. People see what they wish to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Can we also share the love for the Major to include this rather fine specimen too…. Not sure how he’s slipped under the radar for so long!
Agreed, he makes me feel like a lecherous cougar with the thoughts that pop into my head when I see a photo of him :eek::oops::love:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Roll up, Roll up...

Meghan bigger than Jesus....

Get your genuine Turin Shroud....
Only from Archswill...

megan shroud.png

One of a kind...

Only $14million...
(no refunds, may not have claimed healing powers)
(product may be water damaged due to burst pipes)
(available in packs of 10)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Part of me can't wait to see how she copes today. We know she totally sucks at protocol and manages to look like the most awkward person in the world and that's when Harry is with her. All she will have to do is get out of the car and walk to a designated spot but I can guarantee she is going to mess it up, I can picture her now spinning around, back and forth getting in the way. And of course she should also walk behind Camilla and Catherine but she'll probably run around and slide over the bonnet of the car to get ahead of them

Part of me can't wait to see how she copes today. We know she totally sucks at protocol and manages to look like the most awkward person in the world and that's when Harry is with her. All she will have to do is get out of the car and walk to a designated spot but I can guarantee she is going to mess it up, I can picture her now spinning around, back and forth getting in the way. And of course she should also walk behind Camilla and Catherine but she'll probably run around and slide over the bonnet of the car to get ahead of them
That or she'll just sit in the car and wait for Harry to come and open the door for her and get her out seeing as we now know he is her official car door opener

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've downloaded Twitter twice this week and my daughter has deleted it both times, apparently I'll either go to jail or my blood pressure will blow my head off 😑. After this morning's stunt by Scobie it's probably a good idea. Already been in an argument on Instagram with an idiot this morning. Why can't these Markle supporters have a conversation without race being brought into it, more to the point why don't they understand what a lying chicken legged fannyheid she is?

I've bleeping blocked her dumb ass 😤

Are black/grey leopard leggings allowed today? That's for me btw not Meg the Smeg 😁

She'll still be Queen Camilla.
Her supporters always make it about race when it has nothing at all to do with that she’s a narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if Harry would listen so someone other than his father and brother. Maybe if Mike Tindall or even Edo had a chance to talk to him, he might consider listening to how the rest of the world perceives MM and her complete control over him.

Just a thought. This is probably the last time anyone in the family will possibly have a chance to talk to him one-on-one, at least until he runs out of money or she finds herself the elusive billionaire and she dumps him.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.