Harry & Meghan #236 you can pile on the Piz Buin but you'll never be Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Sky article has really riled me.

she is NOT Kate Middleton and hasn’t been for years. She’s now the PRINCESS OF WALES!!!!!!

and for all MSM - what part of please don’t take photos while we receive the body of our loved one back into our presence does none of these absolute cockwombles not understand?
It's intentional.
Kate doesn't have birthright (not a blood Royal ) and they may divorce (she's no longer a Royal. )
see Anne Boleyn , Catherine Parr, the married ins rarely get called by their title .
Sophie was lucky with Sophie Rhys -Jones, too complicated and hard to use when making headlines .
She occasionally gets Sophie Wessex, which is also incorrect .

Reactions: 14
I reckon the palace will ask Halfwit and Smeg to choose whether they want their children to have the titles but strictly under the rules of Megxit, ie cannot profit from them do not get royal protection etc.

If they accept, it will prove that Smeg DOES cares about the titles and not just the protection as she claimed to Orca.

Smeg is such a thick skinned troll that she won’t care that it makes Halfwit look a complete and utter traitor and fool.
I hope they don’t get given the choice.

Reactions: 18
The pens incident exposed Charles as a petulant querulous old man, the stories have been floating about for years, Her Majesty would never have behaved like that. As for his treatment of the Clarence House staff, simply appalling, it mirrors the was P&O staff were treated. Not a great start to his stewardship.
Bullshit.... give the man a break... how patient would you be if your Mother just died you have been on your feet day after day had bugger all sleep and have had to keep a constant eye on two cunts you know will try to make it all about themselves... and then just for one second just imagine every thing was done in front of the world watching you... I'd be snapping and snarling by this stage ...

• Heart
Reactions: 49
If this is true there is no way Spotify won't release those episodes, it is a goldmine for them! The sugars were the only one interested in the remanining episodes, this would be a gamechanger.
Spotify should release them immediately after the funeral for the Queen, one every day. Let everyone see how she really feels and what a hypocrite she is.

Reactions: 30
Build their lives overseas sounds definitive to me.
They are out, monarchy moves on, Prince and Princess of Wales going to Earthshot later in the year.

Hope he makes Prince Edward Duke of Edinburgh after the funeral, Sophie deserves to be a Duchess.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
He has had 73 years preparation for this moment, he let himself and the nation down badly.
Yeah and it was all dumped on him at once his mother died and in less than 24 hours he was out doing his duty as a King... he hasn't let any one down ...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I once had a doll in seventies called Tressy.. you turned a wheel in her back and her hair grew longer. Does effing Markle have a wheel in her back because her hair length changes constantly?!
At this rate she’s going to be like bloody Rapunzel for the funeral!😧😧😧
I had that doll too....lol though I think mine was called Crissy...

Reactions: 5
We know she totally sucks at protocol and manages to look like the most awkward person in the world
I think when Meg feels out of her depth, is when the awkwardness is very evident.

Remember those photos of Meg looking very awks and manhandling baby Archie at polo match, she was massively out of her comfort zone.

Happens to lots of people, not everyone has an instinctive nurturing side. The bond can take time. Not everyone can handle being in the public eye and being visible.

But if she'd just worked with the RF, as part of the RF, rather than trying to be bigger than them, they'd have helped her with all of that, she could have done with all of their experience. And I'm sure they did try and help her adjust, she just wanted things on her terms.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Charles shows all his emotions. I think it's a great thing for young boys to see a grown man openly tearful and grieving at the loss of his Mum. If the other side of that is that he occasionally gets annoyed by a pen, then I think that's a worthwhile trade-off.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Unbelievable, the kids haven’t even been given the titles I don’t think they will actually get them even though they are entitled. KC is trying to slim down the monarchy isn’t he.
And what would be the point of Prince and Princess living in USA when their parents don't carry out any royal duties UNLESS for greed and status
Beatrice and Eugenie are different as until recently dad was a working royal

Reactions: 24
Build their lives overseas sounds definitive to me.
They are out, monarchy moves on, Prince and Princess of Wales going to Earthshot later in the year.

Hope he makes Prince Edward Duke of Edinburgh after the funeral, Sophie deserves to be a Duchess.
They should she’s been loyal to The Queen and she was one of her favourites wasn’t she?

Reactions: 21
I think Charles will ask them if they want titles for their children now. Whatever they chose to do a statement will be released to put this straight out there without any ability for speculation.

Reactions: 11
And what would be the point of Prince and Princess living in USA when their parents don't carry out any royal duties UNLESS for greed and status
Beatrice and Eugenie are different as until recently dad was a working royal
If the kids get titles you just know she will sell pictures to the highest bidder. She has to make the money off them somehow.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Glad the real princess, with her subtle, tasteful makeup is showing up the fake one. Sickening to think she must have hired in a roomful of make up artists and hairdressers for the occasion. What an absolute piece of work.

The lack of facial expression is telling, if anyone is still questioning that this person is a psychopath

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.