Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

H.R. Pufnstuf

Been lurking for a while, first time posting here and I haven’t figured out how to reply to a post. Someone mentioned earlier that Doria runs a care home but according to this it’s just a front, only existing on paper!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Reading some of the stuff online today I think Meghan has given Hazno an ultimatum: "Make me as famous as your mother, or it's over". Is that wedding thing true? That's ridiculous. The book, the Netflix, the return to UK, it's one final push to try to make them into some kind of alternate Royal family for a different generation. It's fucking PATHETIC and like everything else in the mad mind of Meg it's not thought out. There's something SERIOUSLY wrong with her brain function. As much as I despise Harry, I don't think he particularly craves the limelight ... but he's her key to it all. As I said, one more shot then she'll leave him. I think she has a better chance to 'make it' (whatever that entails) on her own if this next big move fails.

• Sick
  • Wow

Elsa929

I don’t believe they care about any of the causes they claim are “dear to their hearts.” What are they doing all year round for them? Nothing because if they were they’d be posting photos and press releases about them. This is all for “merching” opportunity. They are using these events to be seen in certain clothes so they can be paid. Just the way TW made money on the clothes sold at Reitman’s when she advertised them in Canada. That’s why she was so inappropriately dressed for the wether in NYC last September. Specifically, all those heavy wool coats! It was so warm!! The NYPD were in short sleeves.
Why do we know Haz was wearing a Dior suit at his UN talk? He merched it for money. That’s what all these appearances are for. And maybe Netflix footage. I don’t think they are interested in being half in and half out Royal, they want to be US celebrity A listers with merching dollars heading their way.

• Heart
  • Sick

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
The Cambridges want a more frugal existence apparently and searched for a home that wasn't too showy, needed renovation or extra security as they don't want to be a burden to the tax payer.
Is this what we call shade? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
This OK! Magazine headline about the Memoir sums the loser Stoat up perfectly
"Harry wants to shake off a public perception of being a 'moaner' with new book, and feels he has been a 'victim'"

Furious that he's been correctly identified as a whining, jealous, rich, dim and nasty lout full of self-pity, he plans to write a Memoir which will confirm 100% that we were all bang on the nail ..... that he is a whining, jealous, rich, dim and nasty lout full of self-pity.
Ever deluded and fired up by his steely captor, the Stoat mistakes his many failings for victimhood, and really believes he's going to set the record straight with a Memoir full of lies and bitterness.

Personal Foreword: "My Royal Truth: From berth I was a Victim of Krule fate, torn as a baybee from mummy, fort my Army battles frontline and imprisonned by my Ktule Family. But I eskaped and am now a Professhional Victim and with my Princess."
Sined: Harry just call me Harry HRH Harry Duke of Sussecks.

Buy my book.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mrsoh

VIP Member
It is interesting that these pictures have come out now and that no paparazzi has spotted him in Mozambique before these pictures were taken so it shows that he can actually do things on the low without calling the paps. According to this Instagram post he has already left Mozambique as he was there for three days with his friends, it is also interesting to note that Meghan wasn't with him and I wonder when he actually went to Mozambique as the post doesn't seem to mention when he went or what the purpose of his visit was, but I suspect it is something to do with Travalyst. I might be wrong but didn't someone mention that they read a tweet about Harry being seen on a flight.

View attachment 1507175
Goes to show, he doesn't need security, because he can actually do things under the radar, the only time he seems to get photographed is when he's with his wife, not a coincidence.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
From Metro
"The duke’s spokesperson explained that Harry was co-hosting a group of US officials, conservationists and philanthropists on a tour of protected wildlife and nature areas."

It doesn't look as though he was co-hosting anything. As President of Africa Parks he should have been in the photos with the other people attending. All the photos on the internet about the trip show visits years earlier, and we see line-ups of attendees on this Mozambique tour but no Stoat.
This just wouldn't happen, he's President. The only photo we have is the one of him at the airport, but even there he was younger and thinner. For PR he should have been pictured with the others, but no Stoat is to be seen.
Three days isn't long enough for a serious tour like this.
I don't think he went to Mozambique, I reckon he spent 3 days in London.

• Sick

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
That video on the last thread of her at One Young World, the way the other women are looking at her as she drones on and on😂😂😂.

She is a clown , she makes no sense . Her upcoming speech will just be a rehashed version of this .

The royals must rue the day they didn’t have a Mexican stand off with 6.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
While I agree that William has always been more mature that Harry - I don't really agree that William was "done with puberty" when Diana died. William had just turned 15 whereas Harry was 2 weeks from his 13th birthday. The agegap between them is really quite small. I', not sure how much "nurturing" either of them got given that both were sent to boarding school at the age of 8 and then had to split holidays between their parents.

There seems to be a tendency to parentify William - making him out to be much older than Harry and somehow responsible for him when the reality was the 2 being very close in age
I saw a photo of Diana and William when Harry was taking his first steps. William was behind H ready to catch him.
Also a journalist that was to interview H on his return from Afghanistan recalled the details of what happened at the interview.
H got off the plane with the other returning soldiers. PC and PW were there to collect H and went with him to a hangar or office. H sat in a chair and PW stood behind him. When PW thought H wasn't coping with the interview he made a sign to the journalist that it was finished, picked up H's bags and they took him to the car and home.

• Heart
  • Wow

Chita

VIP Member
Heh, in that recent documentary on Camilla, they said that when she was a kid and her sister pissed her off, Camilla took her sister's Teddy Bear and buried it in the garden where she couldn't find it

Keep an eye on your teddies, Harkles.

• Haha
  • Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Lady C said 6 told HMQ that he was going to marry her with or without her permission and if they didn't give permission he would tell people they were racist and they would have to suck it up.
Then the Queen should have also said “We’re not throwing you a huge “spectacle” and you can have a small ceremony in the gardens somewhere!” Why in the hell they spent the money they did is beyond me!!

• Heart

spangly

VIP Member
Hehe.....I'm so sorry - I voted for the bottom option in the poll this morning and wandered off all day!
Came back to speculation about sugarz! I'm no sugar but I'm pleased they are coming back to offer us some additional drama - what really inappropriate outfits will they be wearing, will there be a security breach - will Hazno get a word in edgeways or will TW word salad her way through the whole 3 days? Will Scabies explode with delight at being in such close proximity to his mistress - will TQ magnificently snub them?

What's not to enjoy about the whole spectacle?

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Happy Anniversary Cassandra and hubby. ❤
It’s our 47th Anniversary on Sunday so we are going away for a romantic few days.
By romantic, I of course mean a few days of bickering about everything from the choice of hotel to the restaurants we’ll eat in to the places we visit.
Still, it could be worse.
We could be the Harkles and that would be hell so I’m happy we’re just us.
OMG you must be as old as methuselah 😄 were you a child bride?
Sorry I meant that's fantastic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I have absolutely no problem with hunting as long as people eat what they hunt.

Hunting is important to keep some populations m balance and to ensure there is a healthy population and enough food

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I don't think that's H. He is wearing a walkie talkie. Why?
I don't think that is Harry either as he is 6ft 1 and the person in the photo looks too small to be him. Also if Harry had have been in Mozambique details of the trip would have been leaked weeks beforehand because details of his return to the UK got revealed yet no details were ever released about this supposed trip. Also if Harry was co-hosting the event that was attended by US delegates he would have photographed with them but he wasn't and his name hasn't been included in any of the press releases that have been shared which suggests to me that he perhaps wasn't even in Mozambique when this event took place.
I also don't know how true this is or where this person got this information from but apparently representatives from the US Embassy have said that Harry was not even a co-host for this event.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
No comment from shouty shola?

BIB
I‘m sure he feels passionate about the work they do but what do the OPTICS say?

Exactly. A pasty privileged Hooray Henry who doesn't now know one end of a buffalo from the other, so sunk in La-La Hollyweird culture is he. I think he long ago left Africa behind and became corrupted, Africa was part of him when he was more or less whole and normal. But I doubt he could adapt to being there or doing anything useful now. He's moved on, his brain's fried and damaged and then only thing he seems to feel "passionate" about is getting revenge on his Family. Also it's clear that he's not a good person, so not fit now for Africa Parks.

He's not a fit custodian of Buffalos either. This is just my opinion and other tattlers might feel strongly that Stoat is the best candidate to care for the Buffalos.

As the tweet says, the optics aren't good. But in earlier years Stoat's status and connections were powerful fundraising tools, which is the most important thing regardless of the optics if it benefits the animals. Not now.
Look what he and his Ho did to the elephants, EWB, at Disney. They imo effectively stole their tusks. That says it all. He's not a lover of wildlife or a conservationist, he's a fraud and an exploiter.
Used the elephant charity money for botox for his toxic puffer-fish wife.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
It's just been reported on lorraine that they are getting married again with the flat packs in attendance. Bwahahahaha
I wonder if they'll also have a "secret" ceremony, just the two of them and the Elvis impersonator, three day earlier :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
She totally ignored the kid until the handbag starts interacting behind her 😲 I hate the way he points his finger, so bloody rude!
I do think that the father of that child should have stopped the kid trying to grab Smegz and pull her hair. Of course she didn't know what to do because she dislikes kids, but that kid would have annoyed me too.

D. A.

VIP Member
I read on tumbler that Harry's speech to a packed auditorium 5 people at the un has been removed from the UN website!
Gutted. I loved watching him being introduced by the wrong name, set my morning up on a positive note 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Heart