Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minicanadian

Hello from Canada! I joined a while back and only posted a couple of times. My take on the OYW speech by MM is that it's for the visual of her speaking to a large crowd. It is designed to plant that image in people's heads, to prime them for when she tries to run for office. (See DoN's recent videos with the M. Harriman image.) The OYW audience is almost captive, unlike H's audience in July...who probably felt like they were being held against their will.

Another thing: Why hasn't H received voice training or media training? Or has he? Anyway, he talks from his tonsils and sounds like a stoned muppet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I think the Middletons saved William. They gave him a sense of normality, a family which wasn't filled with drama and a family who loved each other. They never discussed him, were always well behaved, even with the insults being thrown at them. I really believe that they provided him with a huge sense of 'how it could be' in a family.
I think the RF owe them a lot.
YES! Catherine's Dad is brilliant, I think he's great. Mike Tindall is great addition to. I bet Mike makes Hazno's sad little willy shrivel-up whenever he's around him. AHAHAHAHA. Pathetic turd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
According to a source, the Harkles vow renewal has already happened - 3 days before Netflux are due to film the very exciting event.
Apparently the thrifty pair held the ceremony in The Chick Inn with Pablo (# Free Pablo) officiating and Omid (a source) Scobie as bridesmaid. The vows were written by Duchess Meghan and in a sweet nod to Aleister Crowley, Hazza promised "To do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law". Minge then gave the response, "And don't you forget it!".
Unfortunately, at this point a stray mountain lion attempted to break in and steal the chickens, chaos descended with chicken shit, feathers and hair extensions everywhere.
The Netflux vow renewal promises to be a more dignified affair. It will take place in a random billionaire's garden, the photographs will be taken by Misan Harriman from the UK using the Hubble telescope. Oprah will officiate and Mr Scobie will be replaced as bridesmaid by a Kardashian. Hazza will be wheeled in, heavily sedated, in a wheelchair. The source says that Markle will be wearing a vintage wedding dress which viewers may recognise from an old Mötley Crüe video. Nothing will be left to the imagination in the minge-skimming creation previously worn by Pamela Anderson.
Netflux hope that HM The Queen can be convinced to join the throng of Hollywood hasbeens and wannabees who will each be paid in excess of $10 to attend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
The funny thing is Harry sugars say William is a Tory and anti-woke.

And then we have actual Tories and anti-woke people saying he is too woke and they don't want a woke King!

I think he is neither anti-woke nor woke. I think he is an emotional being with causes that just happen to give him labels. When he speaks about racism, it's because some things have gotten out of hand. But you will never hear him tell white people to be ashamed of being white or anything like that. When he talks about the environment, it's because for sure we are seeing devastating environmental hazards that do need solutions. But he has never told people to stop travelling, stop enjoying nature, stop eating meat etc.

I don't see him as woke. I just see him as a man trying to go on with his public duty in a way that benefits everyone.

This is the problem; nice, decent, 'normal' folk just live their lives quite happily ... then a psycho-narc arrives and they don't have the tools to deal with them. I feel really sorry for Catherine and William, as if they haven't got enough things on their plate to worry about. It's a terrible situation having these two cunts constantly hovering over everything, scheming. Hazno is NOTHING without the Royal Family, NOTHING.

I really feel so sorry for Catherine and William. They don't deserve this at all.

To be honest, Peg will never go away. Even when they divorce. She will be an even bigger nuisance. And the fact that they have two children together means they are bound for life.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
This 'Documentary' thing on Netflix is going to be the biggest PR puff-piece in history. How many people are going to actually believe it? That's what scares me. It's like something you'd read in dystopian fiction. Who the FUCK wants to watch a pair of privileged tossers telling everyone else how to live their lives when they've done NOTHING to earn ANY respect or admiration.

Harry's fixation with Africa. 'Helping Africa', it's such a 'white' thing to do, know what I mean? White guilt, the big white man here to help poor african trope. It's classic colonialism in action and they have the nerve to suggest everyone else is racist apart from them? Typical narc behaviour again.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Thalia

VIP Member
Now I'm the king of the whingers
Oh, the ginger VIP
I've reached the top and had to stop
And that's what botherin' me
I wanna be a king, Meghan
And stroll right into town
Surrounded by the RAVEC men
I'm tired of monkeyin' around!

Oh, oobee doo
I wanna be like Will
I wanna walk like Will
Tall like Will, too
You'll see it's true
A duke like me
Can learn to be regal too

Now don't try to kid me, Rachel
I made a deal with you
What I desire as Mummy's heir
To make my dream come true
Give me roast chicken, Meghan
Clue me what to do
Give me the power
CHIMPO of the hour
So I can be like Will

Oh, oobee doo
I wanna be like Will
I wanna walk like Will
Tall like Will, too
You'll see it's true
A duke like me
Can learn to be regal too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
The sugars are in a frenzy over this photo just released by Scobie of Prince Harry and Princess Meghan hosting the International Delegation of Congressmen, Senators and Kings at their luxury hotel in Vilanculos. Proof he was there!
Minge has gone berserk with the bronzer, but the trademark toying with the wig is there along with the blinding veneers.
Here Minge wears a Valentino shift in "Weasel Sunset", $4,800, from their Fall 22 Collection. Teamed with Khaki Toad Calfskin "Ciao, Sucker" slingbacks, $544.
prince-harry-meghan-markle-18 (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Mancunian

VIP Member
Hi, I'm new although I've been reading Tattle Life for a while, thanks for all the information 😀

What I don't understand is why the Queen can't tell them not to come to the UK (in other words: banish them)

Here in Spain the previous King, Juan Carlos, has gone to live in Dubai due to accepting money from rich Arabs, having various girlfriends and going on killing safaris (killing elephants, etc)
He came back recently for a couple of days and his son, King Felipe, told him you are embarrassing the Crown, you'd better stay in Dubai

Why can't Queen Elizabeth do the same with the Harkles?
Fragile mental state ?

He needs a route back to the UK (the RF have probably got a property lined up for him to live in) when she eventually dumps him - and she will !
At that point, he'll be totally alone in a foreign country and most likely considered toxic by most people over there (if the lies and hissy fits continue)

He'll then be hidden away, only surfacing to make a non-speaking appearance at the occasional Royal event.

That's my opinion anyway.

• Heart

Roobarb

I know this is a bit O T but I'm really cross that Louise was front page news for having a job. Such an invasion of her privacy when she has never courted the spotlight. But good on her and her parents. Hopefully she will get left alone at uni.

• Heart

DarnIt

VIP Member
She was a better actress than Grace Kelly, and Kelly had a Oscar.
Countless hours of drama, speech training paid of at a certain point, even in Bashir's interview .
A person that thrived on emotional manipulation of others.
It's still successful based on the ''established victimhood '' narrative which is still strong.
The children were tools more often than not in her battle against the Royals and Charles .
It isn't initially visible on the surface but a person that constantly uses a child as a ''ally'' (emotional or otherwise ) against the other parent, isn't really a good parent .The ''friend'' relationship between child/parent can go horribly wrong.
I agree with @Evangelina @Ubu1uk & other posters, I wouldn’t go as far as describing Diana as a good or great parent, she was good enough within the restrictions of royal/aristocratic parenting with a hefty side dish of neurotic over involvement & leaning upon William as her ‘ally’.

It seems that William functions OK enough given his upbringing & early experiences, & I would not be at all surprised that the imprint of his mother’s neediness & variabilities is broadly accommodated by his immediate family & those who work closely with him. I assume that he has some difficult contradictory feelings & this may spill out behind closed doors. At the point in his emotional, social development & adolescence when Diana died, he was further along due to age, temperament & circumstances than Hazza & had begun the natural journey of separating from his mother. No doubt William misses his mother as any of us do once our mother has died, & we each come to terms with the both the joys & shortcomings of that relationship. For sure it’s complicated, but William is progressing well enough through his life living with that early loss.

Whereas Hazza is stuck stuck stuck because his mother’s death came before or as puberty started (he was still a boy as he followed Diana’s cortège), he didn’t have the developmental imperative or opportunity to naturally emotionally separate from his mummy as all boys must do to become men. This is one of the sticky sore points in Hazza’s psyche & where Smegz artfully sunk her claws in & picks at the wound. Hazza still needs his mummy but seemingly cannot get past that wound, no matter the help he has received, to call up his own ‘mothering‘ IYSWIM, instead he looks outside & beyond himself for the cloying overwhelming yet distant mothering figure that is Diana Smegs. Hazza is not going to change or grow up, his story is a rolling program of Ancient Greek myths just waiting to happen.

I imagine that William is impatient with Hazza because of his child-like appropriation of their mother’s memory - William’s got everything that Mummy gave him, so now she’s looking after me - hawking her ghostly presence & sentimental images as ancient relics expecting awe & wonder from the gathered crowds. That‘s before the shade thrown at HMTQ, Prince Philip, Catherine & the totally fabulous Charlotte, & don’t forget the wee donkey who came by three days ago. Come the time when William is #2 or approaching #1, his suppressed fury with Hazza may give way.

BTW, Hazza move over, there’s a new cheeky chappy Prince in town…here’s Louis.
He behaves like a big kid, a boisterous little brother because that’s entirely who he is.

The thing is that Hazza is just wasting so much time & now public money.
He’s not the spare any more, he’s not cute any more, he’s not getting any younger & nor are we.
The Sussex master plan is kaput, no money coming in, no one cares.
Loads of charming sweet cheeky photogenic Royal kids galore packing the balcony, & Aldi & Lidl have missed the casting call.
The #6 have overshot the runway of their ambitions, they need to land & taxi back to base to live a quiet life…happy ever after.

• Heart

Origen

VIP Member
Interesting that most of their charitable efforts have to be about young people, kids or Invictus.
It’s not as if they could ever represent Age Concern or a Befriending Charity for the elderly.. is it?!😧
Unlike Kate or Camilla who can regularly support all age groups. Plus Diana who loved older people.
The Sussexes in their own personal lives have demeaned , ignored and maltreated elderly people like Thomas Markle, the Queen and Prince Philip… not to forget Prince Charles.
Compassion vacuums both of ‘em!

• Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Just want to say that I won't be around much today. It's my 29th wedding anniversary so I'm spending the day with hubby. At the moment he's in the other sitting room arguing loudly with his best man :LOL: I've been listening to those two row for well over 30 years, lol. Lovely that our friend came to wish us the best today though.
Have a lovely day everyone and remember that Harry and smeg are twats (Just to get back on topic)
Happy Anniversary Cassandra and hubby. ❤
It’s our 47th Anniversary on Sunday so we are going away for a romantic few days.
By romantic, I of course mean a few days of bickering about everything from the choice of hotel to the restaurants we’ll eat in to the places we visit.
Still, it could be worse.
We could be the Harkles and that would be hell so I’m happy we’re just us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45