• No

Votes: 44 11.2%
  • Hell no

Votes: 211 53.7%
  • We're doomed, we're doomed.

Votes: 18 4.6%
  • Make them go away

Votes: 105 26.7%
  • What are you talking about? Of course we want them here. (Option for Sugaz)

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those were deepfakes of Meghan in the other thread btw. Pretty good ones. That technology is getting better by the second. It's scary.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you for the new thread @Cassandra333 and title @Scotch Mist . Love the poll, wonder if anyone will go with "That might be nice" - made me chuckle.

More of a recap quickie.

Old videos and photos starting to emerge - they're a tad eeewwww and not at all royal.

Haz sent people out to try and find sinister reason how mama died. Give it a rest boy!

Royals moving homes. Eug in Portugal, Haz & Ho may use Froggie, William moving family into Adelaide, Fergie gone orf somewhere. Whilst HM can still choose from multiple castles and palaces every day.

A shoogar whizzed in and out before we noticed their arrival.

We're looking forward to Valentine Low's book release.

Some of us watched The Princess documentary which was very good.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Was having a look at Wellchild's twitter earlier. They are getting absolutely battered in the responses to their tweets. I hope their association with Smegs and Hazard is worth it. From what I can see they are a good charity doing good things for genuinely disadvantaged kids I think, so why they are letting the ultimate grifters sully their name I don't know. Unfortunately the aroma of Sunshine Sicks is difficult to shake off.

Whereas the other organisation, One Youth World or whatever they are called, just seems to be a dodgy wholescale grifting private company pretending to be a charity (or wanting you to think they are anyway), a lot like BatterOff, so they are well suited to be associated with Smegs.

• Sick
Reactions: 52
That video on the last thread of her at One Young World, the way the other women are looking at her as she drones on and on😂😂😂.

She is a clown , she makes no sense . Her upcoming speech will just be a rehashed version of this .

The royals must rue the day they didn’t have a Mexican stand off with 6.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That video on the last thread of her at One Young World, the way the other women are looking at her as she drones on and on😂😂😂.

She is a clown , she makes no sense . Her upcoming speech will just be a rehashed version of this .

The royals must rue the day they didn’t have a Mexican stand off with 6.
Do you want to add a link to it here, and I'll see whether we've got it in the Gallery?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just reading a Quora.com article about their return in September which was recommended on the last thread. In it they call them 'The Ducal Deserters', which made me chuckle, but none of the comments were complimentary and this one summed them up perfectly ........

Their reported planned re-entry to UK, under the pretext that they care about anything other than their own two fat arses, smacks of Ducal Desperation, because it looks as though they have few options left! Markle has already said she hates the UK. And clearly, the whispered prospect last year of a move to NYC has gone colder than a winter’s day in the Big Apple . As Frankie said - ‘if you can make it there, you make it everywhere’…except well, they couldn’t ….......

Big thanks to @Cassandra333 for starting this new thread and to @Scotch Mist for the wonderful title. Love the new poll by the way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Thank you for the new thread @Cassandra333 and title @Scotch Mist . Love the poll, wonder if anyone will go with "That might be nice" - made me chuckle.

More of a recap quickie.

Old videos and photos starting to emerge - they're a tad eeewwww and not at all royal.

Haz sent people out to try and find sinister reason how mama died. Give it a rest boy!

Royals moving homes. Eug in Portugal, Haz & Ho may use Froggie, William moving family into Adelaide, Fergie gone orf somewhere. Whilst HM can still choose from multiple castles and palaces every day.

A shoogar whizzed in and out before we noticed their arrival.

We're looking forward to Valentine Low's book release.

Some of us watched The Princess documentary which was very good.
Thank you for the new thread @Cassandra333. Love the title @Scotch Mist

So. Tempted. To. Vote. That. Might. Be. Nice.

Of course I'd mean "nice" in the British sense (if you aren't sure what the British sense of "nice" is - imagine sitting down for a family meal and your toddler telling you that they'd done a runny poo & missed the toilet 🤢 Yeah, that's "nice")

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It's just been reported on lorraine that they are getting married again with the flat packs in attendance. Bwahahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
It's just been reported on lorraine that they are getting married again with the flat packs in attendance. Bwahahahaha
Don't know how Ross whatsit kept a straight face when he was reporting the story, don't think Christine was impressed. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thank you Cassandra333 for starting the new thread and the poll (noticed a couple of votes for the Sugarz).
Congratulations Scotch Mist on the title.
Thanks also Happy Lady for the recap.

Have H and Smeg been to this celebration a year before the IG previously. It's not very eco to fly from USA to UK then Germany and to UK again and back to USA. Frequent flyers seem more important than the environment.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Poll needs an "only if they're imprisoned in the Tower Of London" option

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Found this on that other site - did we know this?

One of the things that is curious about this, with hindsight, is how 10 small children walked up the aisle with Meghan (and then disappeared off to the left while the boring service stuff went on 😀) but at the end of the service when the couple came out of the chapel where they had signed the register for their procession down the aisle, they only had 8 attendants. George and Charlotte were no longer with them in the procession (and so, weren’t in the chapel where the register was signed either, as that’s where they all came from).

In contrast just a couple of months later when Jack and Eugenie were married at the same chapel, George and Charlotte walked up the aisle with the bride, and then later walked out of the chapel right behind them following the signing of the register, and then were behind the couple as they walked down the aisle.

It’s a small thing, that obviously drew no attention at all at the time. Looking back however, and knowing the allegations (to be clear, not the ones recently made on this thread that I’ve honestly never heard before! And the counter-allegations, lets be fair..) that have been made, it’s certainly interesting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I wonder if they'll also have a "secret" ceremony, just the two of them and the Elvis impersonator, three day earlier :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.