Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Toronto Paper might be amusing reading but I think it’s just total bollocks isn’t it ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That video is really awkward. Archie is not interested in the book at all. He wants the other book and to be held by Dad by the looks of things. Meghan seems to get a bit irritated at one point.
Totally agree. I'm so puzzled by it all. I'm trying to cast my mind back to how my children were at that age (they're only 5 and 7), but I'm sure that if reading was an activity that they regularly did together, and that was a book that was well-known to them both, there would have been more of a sense of familiarity? With eachother and the book. I swear that my boys could at least recite the final word in sentences (duck is definitely a word they can say at that age) because they were so used to repetition of words in favourite books and the tone and voice I read them in? 🤷🏻‍♀️
He definitely says, "Dada" at the end too which she misunderstands. Again, a mother normally, 'totally gets' their own child's language skills. Other kids talking... 🤯

Reactions: 23
Cute baby. He has a squint which needs correcting. The video is cringe. He was wriggling and uninterested, he was desperately trying to get away from her. She was gonna read/act her way through that book no matter what. Shocking that that was the best they could do. Would have been better releasing stills. Massive flop.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
To Poppea..

Let's start again 😊

I have stopped ignored as I thought it was too mean of me and I do apologise for the rant, it isn't like me to lose my temper on here.

You have apologised and same here ❤

I do like your posts ( not the Whitie ones obviously ) and don't like falling out so I'm back to say...let's start again ❤ xxx
:) I'd like that!

I've just one little question: Is there make-up sex involved? 🤩 If so, please hurry over, I might have been bitchy because I didn't get some lately 🤭

No? Drat! 😇

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Megs has gone mega grey. Either that or it's the light in the video.
OMG, I already thought I was the only one who noticed! All the short hairs, the ones that obviously just grew during the lockdown are white. If she is 38 I'll eat a broom. With the witch on top!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Megatron seems quite tense doesn't she? Like she really tries her best to show Disney what a fantastic mummy she is!
Who knows...maybe she'll get a show of her own at Disney+?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I really thought at the end of the video Meghan was going to lecture us on it being wrong for people to assume it was either a duck or a rabbit. That the animal in question has the right to determine its own genus based on how its feeling that day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I've said previously that both my boys have squints that aren't correctable with surgery but rather the glasses pull the eye to the correct position. Could this be the case? I think my boys were about two when they first started wearing glasses
I noticed my son's squint from when he was a baby. He started wearing glasses when he was 3. They said he didn't need the operation. He also didn't need a patch but not sure why some kids have a patch and others don't?

However, his squint got worse as he got older so they then said he could have the op but it didn't work which they said was rare, so he had another one and it still didn't work so they said he couldn't have anymore ops as they can't keep messing with the muscle of his eye.

I expect they would try glasses with Archie before an op?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She just looks as though she is more interested in posing limp wristed and looking demeure, than in highlighting the little guy on his birthday. He‘s dressed in a plain white t shirt as if he’s some kind of accessory. He clearly isn’t understanding why she keeps turning the book toward the camera. If these people were truly interested in a private life, they would be down on the floor in their play clothes, not all dolled up. I hate it when she flashes her buck toothed veneered chops, just too fake for me.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Pitiful that he was clearly saying 'dad dad" at the end, and Malificent tried to spin it as 'duck rabbit.'

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Thank you all for the birthday wishes...

I am celebrating with a large rum and cola (yes I'm aware it's only 3pm 👌) and dying my hair purple. As you do... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Archies birthday video should be renamed Meghans video, its all about her ( of course) no sign of Harry ,you hear him but hardly a family photo is it ? ,she seems so awkward around him doesn't she ,nothing natural Mother in her body ...and they couldn't even be bothered to dress the poor lad

Reactions: 21
I'm sorry but in that video Meghan spends more time looking at the camera than she does at Archie. She is ALWAYS on, ALWAYS looking at the camera, ALWAYS performing. She can't help herself!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I've commented on one of the royal pages on Instagram and now I am getting abuse from all the fanatic fans, they are getting their knickers in a twist, while I'm sitting here drinking my latte and giving 0 fucks 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I've commented on one of the royal pages on Instagram and now I am getting abuse from all the fanatic fans, they are getting their knickers in a twist, while I'm sitting here drinking my latte and giving 0 fucks 😂
Four o'clock is normally their medication time.
They'll start to calm down soon. 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Of course she had to get her mug in the shot 🙄🙄🙄🙄poor kid is going to be over shadowed by his z lister mother

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.