Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did he make his money in the first place? Rich people rarely start out by giving it away.
Maybe not but if he's really got 600 million then i'm not surprised that he's giving it out to charity.

Nobody needs that kind of wealth and I would certainly be generous to charities and individuals if I had that kind of dosh.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How many days after the birth did us minions get treat to the video of all of them in Windsor? Meg was wearing high heels which if she had had a C section wouldn't have been advisable
Meghan doesn’t listen to advice! When Kate had her three naturally she was on the steps of the Lindo, hours after birth in dresses and heels as per typical royal standard of presentation. Now that’s some feat because giving birth naturally still renders you physically unable to walk comfortably in slippers never mind heels. I was really poorly after my c section because I had a week long slow labour, 40 hours established labour and extreme blood loss it was like a bloody horror film they nearly killed me. But, I felt like shite after because of all that, two-three days after the op I could comfortably walk so it wasn’t the op I suffered with to an extent. I imagine an elective one would be a lot less traumatic. Could explain the delay, the weirdness, and they wouldn’t admit an elective c section because it wouldn’t be the done thing by the royals without a medical reason. And with regards to the heels, for any video or photo op they’d have made her wear a nice dress and heels, just like they did Kate.

Reactions: 5
Maybe not but if he's really got 600 million then i'm not surprised that he's giving it out to charity.

Nobody needs that kind of wealth and I would certainly be generous to charities and individuals if I had that kind of dosh.
Wiki says his childhood was no walk in the park. Those who know what being down means tend to be generous in my experience. And you are right, no one needs this kind of money. Especially when there is still a considerable stream coming in each year as it seems to be in his case.

Meghan doesn’t listen to advice! When Kate had her three naturally she was on the steps of the Lindo, hours after birth in dresses and heels as per typical royal standard of presentation. Now that’s some feat because giving birth naturally still renders you physically unable to walk comfortably in slippers never mind heels. I was really poorly after my c section because I had a week long slow labour, 40 hours established labour and extreme blood loss it was like a bloody horror film they nearly killed me. But, I felt like shite after because of all that, two-three days after the op I could comfortably walk so it wasn’t the op I suffered with to an extent. I imagine an elective one would be a lot less traumatic. Could explain the delay, the weirdness, and they wouldn’t admit an elective c section because it wouldn’t be the done thing by the royals without a medical reason. And with regards to the heels, for any video or photo op they’d have made her wear a nice dress and heels, just like they did Kate.
Maybe they just did try to hide the fact that she was in this absurdly expensive hospital where they serve lobster and champagne. You know the one Fergie, who is also very nouveau riche, went to.

Reactions: 6
Wiki says his childhood was no walk in the park. Those who know what being down means tend to be generous in my experience. And you are right, no one needs this kind of money. Especially when there is still a considerable stream coming in each year as it seems to be in his case.

Maybe they just did try to hide the fact that she was in this absurdly expensive hospital where they serve lobster and champagne. You know the one Fergie, who is also very nouveau riche, went to.
But they didn’t hide it, though I seem to recall a lot of talk about them using the NHS hospital Sophie did, and then when it actually happened it was the Portland. I think the Portland, Lindo, wherever, a member of the RF would be treated differently to us anyway.

Reactions: 3
I try to muster up a little sympathy for Harry but I take one look at him, listen to that monotonous voice and decide not a cat in hell’s chance.

A spoilt , entitled , posh and dim father of one approaching middle age and look at him .... living in another man’s house reliant on his generosity while his wife plans her triumphant Hollywood comeback.

Dopey idiot.
Yeah...so much for protecting his family. He can't even provide for them or house them himself. I hope he feels proud of himself for what he's achieved in the last two years.

Reactions: 15
But they didn’t hide it, though I seem to recall a lot of talk about them using the NHS hospital Sophie did, and then when it actually happened it was the Portland. I think the Portland, Lindo, wherever, a member of the RF would be treated differently to us anyway.
There was an absurd amount of money mentioned in the article. And the place sounded more like a wellness facility than a women's ward. I can't remember right now where I've read it and if it was in German or in English, but I'll try to find the information later. Now I'll have to head over to my moms. It's Mothers Day today. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What nonsense, had both my children at mid/late 30's conceived in the first month of trying.
You were lucky...... I married at 35, failed to conceive and went through IVF a few years later with no baby at the end of it....
Fertility drops off rapidly from mid 30s so there was no guarantee Meggy could conceive. It's highly likely that she was given all the tests before marriage and told to get a move on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Slightly off topic but did anyone see that TV programme about Peter Sellars last night? His last wife Lynn isolated him from his family and friends, got him to sack long standing loyal people who had worked for him and then managed to get all his children cut out of his will. She inherited millions when he died and his kids got nothing. Even after she got everything she wouldn't pass any money onto his children.

The way she worked on him reminded me of Meghan. 😁

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

I’m certainly not criticising his good deeds. I was simply asking how he made his money.

Reactions: 10
So he is a black 'Mrs Browns boys' personality? Famous for dressing up in drag as an older woman and saying outrageous things!

Interesting to see how people like Spike Lee don't like his brand that much! It does sound like a bit of an acquired taste...and totally unknown in the UK... (Cant bear Mrs Brown personally...!!)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Harry and Meghan.
Rabbit or Duke.
Do we really give a f.u.c.k??
Is that too rude for a thread title?thought it had a lovely ring to it but don't want a ban.what word could use instead of.....

Meghan?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow..some tea being spilled there.
İnteresting, especially about 'black illuminati', Stacy Dash, wacism. İ always thought it odd how Doris spent a day with Oprah not long after the wedding and they seem quite pally. İ think it's a bad move being associated with Oprah atm - H & M have sold their souls. Although they keep us entertained İ find H & M's antics really enhausting. İ would love for the press to take the Piers Morgan and Dan Wooton approach and give them less oxygen and importance. İ would love the Queen to strip titles and Charles to stop funding. İ especially want the funding to be cut - why should we pay for their plastic surgery, dentistry, egocentric court cases, setting up Archewell GoFundUs. Cut them loose. İ am not a mean person but İ have had enough of them. They can follow the Jennifer Garner route and be papped buying coffees. Ultimately Meghan's personality (disorder) will not tolerate being handled by Oprah et al and then it will all implode......İ don't see H returning to the fold anytime soon......

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I like that as its short and to the point.

My suggestion earlier in this thread was:
Meghan and Harry, duck or rabbit
If Meggy wants it, she's gonna grabit
My favourite, it sums up her chameleon nature warm sunny smiles when she wants something and then there’s her other side

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.