Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we mention the birth again - I was thinking about this the other day. Perhaps the weirdness of the birth announcement and timings etc are because she didn’t give birth naturally, she had a c section. Maybe planned, maybe not? Hence delaying the ability to be seen in public or whatever, and not being able to word the announcement the same. I had an emergency one it was a bloody nightmare, but I suspect for vanity reasons she may have had a planned one a la VB in the very same hospital. A planned or not, you can’t stand or walk properly for a couple of days, it’s harder to exercise hence why she had more than is usual baby weight for a celeb (which was refreshing given I’m still a fat duck two years on) could I be on to something? 🧐 Might have been said before, but given the amount of threads I can’t remember so sorry if it has!
How many days after the birth did us minions get treat to the video of all of them in Windsor? Meg was wearing high heels which if she had had a C section wouldn't have been advisable

Reactions: 9
I was delighted that that paparazzi are overhead in helicopters. The paparazzi they went to LA to escape from. They wouldn’t have that at Frogmore.
😂

I guess Harry is realising he can’t just phone HM The Queen who would get her advisers to tell them to go away. But then he wouldn’t need to, because the paps can’t do the same behaviour here.
Its that nasty Daily Mail, flying helicopters in from London... it couldn't be American paps!

And how funny that the neighbours are irritated- its highlighted a rich enclave of people who probably all want privacy!
And no we don't tend to have this level of pap scrutiny in the UK. I think they could be prosecuted for breaking peoples privacy!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just to highlight the gap....I have no idea who Tyler Perry is! He is pretty much a total unknown in the UK. Has he been in anything that I might have heard of?

He certainly is rich and owns a lovely mansion. How kind of him to share!
I don't think the UK is her target. I can well believe her viewpoint is "Wills and Kate can have the UK, I'll dominate America, it's so much bigger". 🙄

Which makes me wonder - did she think the next monarch was a popularity contest and completely misunderstood the line of succession?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It was posted today 9 March. Looks v unwell.

Harried has lost a lot of weight, to get his face to look so much thinner! I think he has one of those background filters on.....someone had one on teams the other day.....a space background of stars and galaxies and I was so jealous....no idea how to do it !

How strange to make a post about the Invictus games, and say nothing at all about VE day! Surely VE day is more important?

Reactions: 17
The weirdness around the birth is probably because their embryo was created in a lab using her egg and his sperm so Archie is their biological child. I don't think she carried the baby, I believe now that they used a carrier. It might be for medical reasons or not but there was definitely a reason that we don't know about.

I'm with you.
If she didn't carry the Archie then he won't be in the line of succession as heirs have to be born "of the body", could be why the cloak and dagger surrounding the birth/doctors.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't think the UK is her target. I can well believe her viewpoint is "Wills and Kate can have the UK, I'll dominate America, it's so much bigger". 🙄

Which makes me wonder - did she think the next monarch was a popularity contest and completely misunderstood the line of succession?
I personally doubt she had a rational plan! She feels a bit like the 'spend spend spend' woman, who won something like the lottery jackpot...and had blown the lot within a few years.
She married the prince....and wants it all...but has no idea how to achieve it! And her inability to accept advice and criticism is going to make a tricky situation so so much worse!
If she wants to make money a la Kardashians...she is going to have to accept the media criticism... it kind of goes with the territory! The more famous you are, the more intrusion you are going to get.

Reactions: 12
A filthy rich business man didn't get that rich by giving things away there will be a payback of some sort ...The spongers have nothing to give... So what does he want??
He does give things away and his girlfriend is big on charity, too.

It is all from the same website because I am too lazy to find other links but there is more and he is a generous person. I'd like for you to have a short google before you say such a thing.

Also his money comes from producing his own movies and developing a couple television series.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Regarding the video.

He looks very groomed and chiselled, with no hint of ginge (on his head anyway). All very Americanised and LA.

However, for me, his eyes look sad.

But that may be wishful thinking 😒

Regarding the video.

He looks very groomed and chiselled, with no hint of ginge (on his head anyway). All very Americanised and LA.

However, for me, his eyes look sad.

But that may be wishful thinking 😒
With all the work Megain‘s had done on her face, I guess there isn’t even dosh left for Harry to have his two front teeth fixed...which would take all of about a month of braces done the LA way. I can’t stand watching him talk because all I see if that tooth gap.

• Haha
With all the work Megain‘s had done on her face, I guess there isn’t even dosh left for Harry to have his two front teeth fixed...which would take all of about a month of braces done the LA way. I can’t stand watching him talk because all I see if that tooth gap.
On the other hand: The homeless tend to have bad teeth...

• Haha
I thought Harry's latest video was, for want of a better word, tit. Definitely dungeon vibes going on. Couldn't he be arsed to memorise it instead of reading it? If Smegs had supported him they could have have made several videos and joined them together using simple video-editing software so he'd only have to memorise 1 or 2 sentences. It didn't feel like it was coming from the heart, more something he felt obliged to do. He looks dead behind the eyes, no amount of brown hair dye can hide that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just read a post on Twitter that said Meghan doesn’t want PRIVACY, she wants SECRECY - 2 very different things.
Spot on I think!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He does give things away and his girlfriend is big on charity, too.

It is all from the same website because I am too lazy to find other links but there is more and he is a generous person. I'd like for you to have a short google before you say such a thing.

Also his money comes from producing his own movies and developing a couple television series.
How did he make his money in the first place? Rich people rarely start out by giving it away.

• Heart
Harried has lost a lot of weight, to get his face to look so much thinner! I think he has one of those background filters on.....someone had one on teams the other day.....a space background of stars and galaxies and I was so jealous....no idea how to do it !

How strange to make a post about the Invictus games, and say nothing at all about VE day! Surely VE day is more important?
Yes, I love using those backgrounds on Teams! I've used the galaxy one, but my favourite is the balloons/bubbles on the pink background. It's really easy to do. Just click the three dots on your meeting screen and select the "show background effects". Once you've done this, you'll see a menu on the right side of your screen showing all of the available backgrounds.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.