Harry & Meghan #191 Archificial and Invisibeth wherefore art thou, shame your mum's a right silly cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't keep up with the thread but loved watching them all. Great day. Someone should have kept the harkles away from the windows. Equally no paper should publish the pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My favourite bit was when Minge rushed onto the balcony dressed in a straight jacket (a sweet nod to George the third) quickly followed by the men in grey suits and white coats who caught her with a big net and dragged her back inside.
Lip readers said her Majesty remarked " I knew it, I bloody knew it".
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I couldn't keep up with the thread but loved watching them all. Great day. Someone should have kept the harkles away from the windows. Equally no paper should publish the pictures.
Agreed. It's disrespectful after all the tit they've thrown at the royal family and the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My other half's father was a navigator in lancasters during the whole of ww2 (he married late, enjoyed the bachelor life of a decorated RAF pilot). He did 104 sorties, including, sadly Dresden. My other half and his mom always get emotional at these flyovers (he passed 20yrs ago).
I wonder if he ever worked with my husband's uncle? He was a bomber pilot during the war and he flew Lancasters. I think he was at Dresden but not sure. He was definitely at Berlin.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Honestly if you don’t read the DM you wouldn’t even know they were there. And I’m sorry to say to the lovely Tindall and Phillips kids, a shot with them is no money shot. To the majority of people they could be any kids. Better luck tomorrow Smegs.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Honestly? Another blinder from the RF in my mind. Driven over on the back of a bus, no carriage ride. Shoved in to watch in the windows, absolute minimal chance of any coverage. Couple of shots of extended family chatting away to them, racist toxic family who? And then finally, the absolute money shots of the Queen chatting away to Louis…content the markles could only dream of!
The window shot of Megabitch with the children is kinda funny actually.
You know when you are invited to a party and for some reason you are seated at the kid’s table? It happened to me once and believe me, I didn’t take it as a complement. I did grin and bear it though but was fuming inside, much like Megabitch. OMG I have something in common with her. Must get a glass of red, some chocolate and lay down.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
BBC news talking about how the Sussex’s were reportedly watching the Horse Guards but were not seen 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Louis has had the time of his life today! Good luck getting him to bed tonight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I wonder if he ever worked with my husband's uncle? He was a bomber pilot during the war and he flew Lancasters. I think he was at Dresden but not sure. He was definitely at Berlin.
Omg! I love this Tattler community! There is a good chance that he would have known him. He fought for almost the whole of the war...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.