Harry & Meghan #191 Archificial and Invisibeth wherefore art thou, shame your mum's a right silly cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was great! I even felt a tad emotional.

Back to finishing off Great British Sewing Bee now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The Duke of Kent doesn't look to be enjoying their interaction

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wish one of the RF would ask them, so who is the racist you were on about.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Charles does look old. Wonder what would happen if, God forbid, he dies before the Queen

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
DM photographers might have caught them but as far as the BBC coverage went they didn’t exist

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Honestly? Another blinder from the RF in my mind. Driven over on the back of a bus, no carriage ride. Shoved in to watch in the windows, absolute minimal chance of any coverage. Couple of shots of extended family chatting away to them, racist toxic family who? And then finally, the absolute money shots of the Queen chatting away to Louis…content the markles could only dream of!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
1. We should have written letters to Peter and Mike telling them to keep Peg away from their precious children. She knew there are always pictures of the children peeking through the windows published and then purposefully went to them to get a money shot. Despicable.

2. William is so secure in his position. With all the talk of protecting the Queen and being her closest confidant coming from Harry, it would have been reasonable if William had stood next to her to show his closeness to her. But King William does not need to do that. He made way for Catherine and the children and looked like he even wanted the Wessexes to stand beside the Queen. What elegance.

3. Charles is 73 years old and was just on a horse for quite a long time. I think he is fine.

Reactions: 42
is it me or does Charles look stressed
Its not just you I’m afraid. Charles doesn’t look well at all but having to deal with his stupid son and Megabitch may have something to do with it. I don’t think it will be a long reign for King Charles somehow.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Well, last time they had a monarch was over a century ago, and they didn't like him that much either 🤣 (they were part of Russia at that point), so I guess not that keen on the general idea. Saying that, I'm not British and I love it, and yes - absolutely nobody quite does it like the British, it really is special, so it is a bit annoying that they don't seem to appreciate it.

P.S. Before anybody jumps on me with 'oh there is a war going on in Ukraine, so they have other things to worry about' - absolutely true, but it will be wise to remember that Ukraine is vast, and huge areas are actually uneffected by the war, and not all Ukrainians that left are actually fleeing the war...
Well I live right under the flight path of the fly over. That got them excited!!! That was amazing. The bomber and the 70 formation.... amazing!!!

My other half's father was a navigator in lancasters during the whole of ww2 (he married late, enjoyed the bachelor life of a decorated RAF pilot). He did 104 sorties, including, sadly Dresden. My other half and his mom always get emotional at these flyovers (he passed 20yrs ago).

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.