Harry & Meghan #174 Surrogacy untrue, why not sue? Cos then the fact they're flatpacks might be true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Chita your work is so good - is there some way you can protect it? I hate to think it's being lifted...

I think the only way to avoid that is for me never to post anything online at all.
Im sure it was only copied and posted because the person liked it. On the screenshot brought in here, it did show that they had credited me as the artist.
Not much to be done.
Hopefully no trouble will come from it.

But as we all know, the only safe place is in here, really.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The result of the Cambridge tour versus the Harkle NYC Tour is in.....

halo and devil horns 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Both sides seem to have got what they wanted.
Legal proceedings do not exist for the purpose of permitting parties to put irrelevant matters in the public domain, and the court must be astute to ensure that proceedings, legitimately pursued, do not become the occasion to publicise irrelevant material.
but it says nothing to support the contention that irrelevant material need be the subject of detailed consideration in a public judgment, and for the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this judgment, and nothing that has occurred in these proceedings provides reason (for the Claimant or anyone else) to disclose the material now excluded from these proceedings

Nope, ickle pwince hairy wanted some of the irrelevant matters to become public information, (gan gan is mean, daddy is mean, wills is mean,we are in danger, we need securridy, wills has securiddy, wahh wahh) which was DENIED!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Legal proceedings do not exist for the purpose of permitting parties to put irrelevant matters in the public domain, and the court must be astute to ensure that proceedings, legitimately pursued, do not become the occasion to publicise irrelevant material.
but it says nothing to support the contention that irrelevant material need be the subject of detailed consideration in a public judgment, and for the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this judgment, and nothing that has occurred in these proceedings provides reason (for the Claimant or anyone else) to disclose the material now excluded from these proceedings

Nope, ickle pwince hairy wanted some of the irrelevant matters to become public information, (gan gan is mean, daddy is mean, wills is mean, we are in danger, we need securridy) which was DENIED!!!
....and if it gets leaked..........he will get his knuckles rapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Blimey, I never knew Lady C went on First Date on Channel 4 :LOL:

She's on now!!
The other side of her is that she understands the ''tech'' the modus operandi of the upper parts of the Establishment .
She rarely makes mistakes with the boring bits.
Sometimes understanding the boring bits instantly reveals the liars, ''experts'' profiteers , often even among ''reputable'' journalists .
If nothing else, it reveals their ''political'' alignment and motives.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Let’s just say if there is no script and it’s on the fly the production team will really be earning their money.

Our podcast is evidence based. Everything has to be meticulously checked and then provided for listeners.

Hers will be feeling, perceptions, truths

Nada to back that up luv 😎
I don't listen to podcasts myself but having just googled popular podcasts it seems that people are very interested in true crime stories, and others that are popular have charismatic hosts talking about current topics.

The problem with Smegz is that she doesn't have an engaging personality. She just spouts pretentious word salad followed up with "right" at the end of every sentence 😐
She's not humorous or particularly knowledgeable either. She thinks she's a feminist but she really isn't.

I predict that the podcasts will last for a short contracted series listened to by a few sugars, then they will fade away because I just can't see her personality being strong enough to bring in any new audience. Let's face it she's dull as dishwater and will bore everyone to death.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
We’ll, we just can’t let this happen. If she moves to NY, I‘m coming over for some Cheshire cheese, and see if any distant relatives will have us. Lol. I’m off to find it @Mrsoh!

Cheshire is just one of the fabulous cheeses we can offer.

Wouldn't surprise me if they moved to NYC.

Reactions: 21
I am sorry for going off topic and this is no malice towards Catherine at all but I do believe she gets Botox and some soft fillers done. She had a few forehead lines before the Caribbean tour but her face looks very refreshed throughout the tour and during the Bond premiere too.

I think she looks great!

Reactions: 19
Archetypes or Stereotypes .
Sometimes they are connected .
Today:
Meghan Markle as guest, hosted by Duchess of Sussex :
Grifter-Why is someone that accomplished as Hollywood actress with countless A list movies, a Oscar seen like that-
Misogynoir is the answer.
Social climber-Daddy to basic roles, 1st husband to Suits, Corry Vittielo to Soho and Trudeau, Harry to any relevant fame. Why is someone that accomplished in her own right seen like that?
Racism is the answer.
Fraudster -Never lied in public-About her SAG membership, in court, her wedding, her childs titles, on television.Why is someone so honest accused of something like that.
Sexism is the answer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I think the only way to avoid that is for me never to post anything online at all.
Im sure it was only copied and posted because the person liked it. On the screenshot brought in here, it did show that they had credited me as the artist.
Not much to be done.
Hopefully no trouble will come from it.

But as we all know, the only safe place is in here, really.
I think you are correct @Chita , seems like the poster just liked your work. Seems totally anti harkles. No more comments. Maybe you could add "not for reproduction without permission" under your drawings, but part of them so cannot be cropped out.

Reactions: 20
Oh Chita, I predict it WILL get leaked somehow, someway. And why not, Sméagol paid zero consequences for perjury, hairy's lawyer already emailed embargoed information, and NOTHING happened. What have they done we don't know about?

• Heart
  • Sad
Oh Chita, I predict it WILL get leaked somehow, someway. And why not, Sméagol paid zero consequences for perjury, hairy's lawyer already emailed embargoed information, and NOTHING happened.

What have they done we don't know about?

now THAT is the question.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
My thoughts are that the Archetypes are yet another way for her to ‘right the record’ without directly speaking (see other examples such as FF and using SS people as puppets).

We will see her counteract all of the things she has been accused of by getting people cleverer than her to talk about people more famous than her who have had the same things happen to.

It’s another example of her grandiose narcissism.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I am sorry for going off topic and this is no malice towards Catherine at all but I do believe she gets Botox and some soft fillers done. She had a few forehead lines before the Caribbean tour but her face looks very refreshed throughout the tour and during the Bond premiere too.

I think she looks great!
I think so too - and as someone of a similar age with small kids, if I was going to be photographed as much as she was and be in the papers I would have all the refreshment I could get. It’s subtle and well done.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.