Harry & Meghan #174 Surrogacy untrue, why not sue? Cos then the fact they're flatpacks might be true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow a few pro Cambridge/ royal family pages on IG. There seems to be a general feeling that 6 has lost his appeal against the review and that is what is being kept private.

Could be utter nonsense but I like it anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just leaving this ...

Now, who is Enty here?:)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yes I think I agree with you both. If he offered to pay at Sandringham I can see that any evidence he has provided on this would be irrelevant as his claim is against the home office, who he didn’t offer to. And I can see even if irrelevant he would want this made public.

the confidential witness (X) is referred to as ‘his’ (protecting ‘his’ anonymity) so I was presuming it was a man. The home office supported that the witness is kept confidential so it must be someone pretty significant. Eugenie would definitely make sense in that respect as I can’t think who else would support him unless he’s secretly made amends with Charles.

View attachment 1148647
The witness doesn't necessarily willingly ''support'' Harry .
Most people have a problem lying in court(except Peg)
They are possibly simply named as witness by Harry.
Dreadful thought, but I doubt that the non-working Euge was part of the Summit.
It's probably one of the big ones next to Charles ''own'' because these Summit's happened before.
So someone like Andrew,Anne,Edward, Simon Case(or his predecessor in HO mentioned in a DM article.)
I have a feeling that the accusations are planned (who decided to take it away) as a attack on Charles or more probable William.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This new podcast sounds like she (or rather someone on her team) had to scramble for an idea and fast. It’s such a randomly niche topic, what kind of legs does it really have long-term. And it’s taken what almost 18 months for her to come up with it? Right ok.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
This new podcast sounds like she (or rather someone on her team) had to scramble for an idea and fast. It’s such a randomly niche topic, what kind of legs does it really have long-term. And it’s taken what almost 18 months for her to come up with it? Right ok.
Let’s just say if there is no script and it’s on the fly the production team will really be earning their money.

Our podcast is evidence based. Everything has to be meticulously checked and then provided for listeners.

Hers will be feeling, perceptions, truths

Nada to back that up luv 😎

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I’ve just been wandering around the inter webs minding my own as you do! Anyway I have always thought that flatpack1 looks like the ex-royal when he was younger………but I came across thus

This is apparently her brother at a similar age! OMG anyone else think flatpack looks like a Markle?
omg - that's Thomas Sr. holding the baby??

Reactions: 15
Yes I think I agree with you both. If he offered to pay at Sandringham I can see that any evidence he has provided on this would be irrelevant as his claim is against the home office, who he didn’t offer to. And I can see even if irrelevant he would want this made public.

the confidential witness (X) is referred to as ‘his’ (protecting ‘his’ anonymity) so I was presuming it was a man. The home office supported that the witness is kept confidential so it must be someone pretty significant. Eugenie would definitely make sense in that respect as I can’t think who else would support him unless he’s secretly made amends with Charles.

View attachment 1148647
Hmm yes good point about the 'him'. Could be Andrew or Charles. Who actually was at Sandringham at that time?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Two more wonderful outfits on Catherine! It just reminds me if how it used to be with Diana when she was on overseas tours. So exciting to see what she would wear next. She’d be so thrilled to see W&C representing the UK with such style and grace if she was alive today.

Oh how different to wondering what monstrosity Nutmeg was going to treat us to. I’ve never known anyone look so awful and get it so wrong. Harry must see the coverage of W&C and be thankful their own public appearances are so limited these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Seems like the Bahamas is off to a good start.

They definitely look more relaxed with the PM.

Screenshot_20220324-215236.png

Screenshot_20220324-215209.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Watching the final of Apprentice. Laughed at Alan Sugar saying 'more drama than H & M

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So this is all 6 degrees of separation or
#coincidence.
The bots, bouzy the organized managing of SM(Via bots that constantly report accounts until taken down) as part of Reputation managment Networks like Withers Llp.
Next:
Example of Withers above.
Next:
Withers LLP is a Schillings Partnership :
Did Hawwy submit Bouzy's expertise, and online comments as part of his security demand?
See Tim Robinson being illegally informed about the case:
British Army Major General Tim Robinson Withers llp at DuckDuckGo.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Why are the idiots so excited about the podcast? It is only happening because

a: Spotify hired someone to do H&M's work for them (despite Archewell Audio or whatever it is) otherwise there would be sweet duck all.

b: Spotify probably threatened to sue the arse off H&M for breach of contract.

Are Spotify happy or pissed off. Let's be honest they paid the big bucks for H + the wife. Now it looks like they are just getting the wife. Are they breathing a sigh of relief that the cluster duck which is H is not taking part or pissed off as he is what they paid for?
I reckon all she’ll do is read a preachy script, researched and written by someone else at best. It’ll still be crap and her voice is soooo bloody irritating!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Blimey, I never knew Lady C went on First Date on Channel 4 :LOL:

She's on now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.