Harry & Meghan #174 Surrogacy untrue, why not sue? Cos then the fact they're flatpacks might be true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To quote @Chita lady Colin knows sod all

shs was married for 15 minutes into the aristocracy. No one who knows anything will be talking to her. She is just using the platform to coin in.

And the fact she uses her ex husbands title (the same as TW) makes her no better.

I could have written this post!
I have said as much myself many times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Be interesting to find out what Meghan's definition of a woman is.
One who leeches off a long line of men to advance herself, eventually marries one of the most privileged men on earth all the while declaring she’s a strong independent woman and a staunch feminist.
Yes, that’ll be it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Karma is Haz seeing this iconic shot and knowing he won't ever be walking up those steps like that, onto the UK's official plane, with a stunning, elegant, charming, future Princess of Wales/Queen Consort alongside him.

View attachment 1148544

And Karma is also the size of the motorcade arriving at the airport to await the Cambridges. :LOL:

So many cars in a long line , on a little Twitter feed make me all warm and fuzzy!

duck off 6 you jealous little bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He could have made a career in the Army like Andrew did in the Navy, he could have found another career and trained up.

He didn't have to become a full time royal. He also loved being popular and if he hates being royal so much why is he still fake royalling after leaving. He doesn't have to do public engagements or anything.

And he thinks this will help people understand him and get him the support he used to have? We get that he resents his family, is very jealous of W, is miffed that C is no longer paying him pocket money, hates being no 6 in the pecking order and isn't as important as he thinks he should be.

We don't need to read a book to provide more details of perceived slights and petulance- he's done nothing but tell us that for the last 2 years. He's a stuck record and until he grows up and takes responsibility he will never be happy.

You're on fire Fred.
BRILLIANT POST!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What do you think that means? I'm a bit confused about this.
I’m really not sure, but just a few factors that make me suspicious. I feel it must have been intentional to provide him with the draft court documents he wasn’t entitled to. Surely this is basic knowledge in the legal world and I find it hard to believe it would have been done by mistake.

So my thoughts are either to get an advantage on a PR spin for the media, or to provide input when they went back to the judge to request irrelevant evidence be made public (maybe they wanted his PR perspective on this before requesting it to the judge). But I think given he’s also provided a witness statement also makes it worse. Just seems like a conflict of interest and just a bit dodgy.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I have no idea if I have mentioned on this thread or the KP one, but I’m part of a True Crime podcast. (No I’m not outing us) but the point is is bloody hard work.

It costs money (we don’t have advertising) nor have we used Patreon yet. We are building and learning. It’s been over a year and a long way to go.

TW will have a huge team, engineers, pr etc to make it slick and sound good. But if you don’t have content ppl want to listen to…..

No one outside of the squaddies gives a tit. The Blue Ticks are just that-ticks. They are irritating and can make you ill.

90% I have no clue who the hell they are as they have these ambiguous bios that read “oh I’m a nobody” with 200k+ followers. So I research (it’s what I do a bit) and they are journo types every bloody time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
He could have made a career in the Army like Andrew did in the Navy, he could have found another career and trained up.

He didn't have to become a full time royal. He also loved being popular and if he hates being royal so much why is he still fake royalling after leaving. He doesn't have to do public engagements or anything.

And he thinks this will help people understand him and get him the support he used to have? We get that he resents his family, is very jealous of W, is miffed that C is no longer paying him pocket money, hates being no 6 in the pecking order and isn't as important as he thinks he should be.

We don't need to read a book to provide more details of perceived slights and petulance- he's done nothing but tell us that for the last 2 years. He's a stuck record and until he grows up and takes responsibility he will never be happy.
It will be brilliant of Kate has another baby. But to top that, wouldn't it be amazing if she had triplet's? He would.be 8 or 9 then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He begrudgingly continued his roles after his mother died? What a crock. He was 12? He had no roles. He was a kid. He went to school. He did no royal duties at that age.

Seems like he was happy if he got the chance to duck out of army duties for royal duties occasionally from what others have said.. Memories do vary!
if he genuinely begrudged it all then why hasn’t he removed himself from the LoS? Surely if he hates it so much he wouldn’t want to put himself at risk of ending up on the throne…

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Some beautiful photos out of the tour so far!

So, you could say Catherine gave a 'sweet nod' to Her Majesty.

LOVE IT!!!!

😅 😂 😅 😂 🤪

It will be brilliant of Kate has another baby. But to top that, wouldn't it be amazing if she had triplet's? He would.be 8 or 9 then.

and as she suffers horribly with that severe sickness thing, maybe they could use a surrogate and, here's the kicker...... be open and honest about it.
Then they can give support to other people who go through the process.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So many cars in a long line , on a little Twitter feed make me all warm and fuzzy!

duck off 6 you jealous little bleep.
More to help that warm, fuzzy feeling....

Safe landing in the Bahamas.

Nice, big welcoming party. :)

• Heart
Will and Kate have handled themselves so well so far. I am impressed.

The politicians look immature and unprofessional here. Like social media activists who have no regard for diplomacy.

Looking forward to the Bahamas leg because they seem much more professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So the person that recived the e-mail is former military, conveniently Sandhurst.
And has a dislike for the internet targeting the wealthy:

So technicaly Harry's demands remain confidential .
Locations(where he wants security)
Timelines(when, how long)
Numbers of people per person.
The above from logical events(of basic Royal protection )in the past, which is ''secret.''
''irrelevant evidence''
His offer to pay, or paparazzi chase.
''terrorist scare''

What he probably wanted made public is his offer to pay(based on the fact that Royal Households have input on RAVEC financing)
So he probably wanted to publicly slander the staff /or Royal individual from the Sandringham Summit.
Agree this could be the case. He's probably fuming that his offer to pay has been denounced as untrue - when possibly he actually made the offer in his moronic way. It's a HO decision but of course HM and Chuck had a say and could have swung it for him. If they've washed their hands of his offer and denying he made it, he'll be absolutely livid.

This seems to be getting more and more bogged down, and what a waste of time and money. I can't see it going to trial and if he wants to out the RF members to whom he made the offer to pay for his security, he could do it in the US or in his Memoir. He's a very vengeful Stoat indeed.

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.