Harry & Meghan #174 Surrogacy untrue, why not sue? Cos then the fact they're flatpacks might be true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really pissed off with this 'royal reporter.' She's obviously a Meghan supporter and the comments are very pro-Meghan too but she keeps bringing up the protests when there weren't much. Apparently William and Kate being on the Land Rover and waving is bad optics. Oh duck off already. Also, there's no point reporting her or anything because her posts are liked by Instagram's CEO.

Check out the comments. They make my blood boil.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I don’t believe any of the hype that Hazza feels he is better off and happier out of the RF.
The Invictus games will briefly put a plaster on his broken life. But the man is lost. I can see it in his eyes. It wouldn't surprise me if Meghan has moved-on with her life without him. Not officially, not in the eyes of the law, but spiritually. I honestly don't see what the pair of them have in common, I never have truth be told.

hhhh.jpg

Reactions: 36
Not as exciting as it seems. They just sent some documents to a person in the firm that they shouldn’t have done…none of it made it into the public arena. So, enough to piss off a judge but no interesting details for us.

So, this isn’t the final judgement. Just an application to keep some of the details secret, which (iirc) the Home Office weren’t challenging anyway.

Important we remember that Hazno is not (for once) suing anyone…he’s asked for a judicial review. The judge isn’t being asked whether he should have police protection or not but whether the government body making the decision followed correct procedures. It’s not impossible that the judge could find in Hazno’s favour and say, “You’re right. They didn’t take XYZ into account and should have done. So, RAVEC go back and look at this again” (which is the most a judicial review can find). So, RAVEC could take the judge’s instructions and look at it again and STILL refuse police protection.

Interesting times ahead.

Anyone know what’s happening with Bower’s book?
H‘s counsel really ticked off the judge, though. I would be mortified if I ever received a dressing down like that from a judge. H‘s attorney may regret this in the future, as judges have long memories and she may be in front of this judge again in a different case. Attorneys learn pretty early in their careers (or at least they should) that their credibility is of paramount importance and they shouldn’t tick off the judge.

This has just come up in my news feed

So the new podcast is called “Archetypes”. They’re really leaning into the whole “Arche” thing, aren’t they? I’m sure she’s going to bust out the old dishwashing liquid story once again. <yawn>

The article included a few of her more unflattering photos. I wonder if someone at The Mirror is not a fan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Am thinking it's to do with him supposedly suggesting to his family that he would pay for his security, was it at Sandringham? Nothing formally in writing. And they probably said 'no'. This would be irrelevant I reckon but he would want it to be made public as it makes RF look bad in his eyes. Wonder if the witness statement was from Eugenie who was there when he said it?
Eugenie was not there, just the thought of it is ludicrous 🤣

Harry & Meghan #175 William & Kate are Caribbean cool, Harkles can only watch and drool!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think some of the tours are outmoded nowadays, unless it's the Queen, and it's highly unlikely she'll do another.

I did wonder if Harry is a bit homesick now.

Reactions: 19
Maybe y'all can help me out here.......is there any decisions HRMTQ can put into place regarding THOT 1 and THOT 2, that would pretty much make them obsolete in the eyes of the RF, that Prince Sausage Fingers could undo? I understand some have a love/hate relationship with Camilla (If I am addressing her incorrectly or disrespectfully I am sorry) but my sense of her is that she doesn't put of with much and that the b/s with these two spitcups is probably driving her insane. I feel like she would put her foot down with PSF if he tried to give in.........or am I giving her too much credit??
I think Camilla is far more sensible than Chaz and probably doesn't particularly want to be Queen either. She goes along with what he wants. She is the one that everybody should write to about the Harkles.
The Invictus games will briefly put a plaster on his broken life. But the man is lost. I can see it in his eyes. It wouldn't surprise me if Meghan has moved-on with her life without him. Not officially, not in the eyes of the law, but spiritually. I honestly don't see what the pair of them have in common, I never have truth be told.

View attachment 1149359
They are both massive narcissistic cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's not really a leap. Fire leaps from place to place and spreads, and The Ferret and Slapper have been fanning the flames of racism and dissatisfaction for a long time. With great success unfortunately. Fire needs oxygen and they've been given plenty of that and money to spread their hatred freely. By whom, we're trying to find out.

They've not succeeded in ruining W&C's tour but many of us on this thread felt it was touch and go. W&C did their best, and if the Jamaican PM was crass enough to embarrass them with talk of leaving the Commonwealth when HM goes, then that says it all. Holness left out the bit at the end that he's being woo'd by Chinese millions, and that Jamaica will soon be in thrall to a far more sinister overlord than the benign soft target Britain ever was. Fools.
If Jamaica want to leave then I say let them go, I mean who publicly does that when there’s a royal visit? Better off without them, let’s see how they do on their own steam

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's disingenuous to criticise the RF so much but desperately want to align themselves with them and are obsessed with titles

Reactions: 25
YES!!!!!! We don't need or what them here..........as if America didn't have enough bagnasty problems as it is......... 🤦‍♀️

Chita, water mark your drawings......that's not so easily removed by people when they copy them.......I was going to ask for permission to use the pic of good the good ol' crusty ginge cutting the tree branch as my profile pic........
Hypocrite that I am, that cartoon was lifted from elsewhere. So I cant complain about my stuff being screenshotted and posted outside in the big scary interweb 🤪

Its not that I mind the pix being shared, so much, its that there are so many nasty sugary types out there who are hell bent on destroying anybody who makes fun of their God and Goddess at the moment so I would rather my stuff remain exclusive to Tattle..
Yep, Im a coward.

When I posted the pics in my chita cartoons twitter account the comments were full of people fighting - sugars versus non sugars insulting each other and the comments were vile.
I was also attacked as a child bully (on pics that included Aldi and Lidl) etc.
It took all the fun out of it, so I deleted that Twitter account. I opened a Gettr account briefly but closed that too.

Now I only post the cartoons in here where people just have a laugh and cause no trouble.

I dont need the grief.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I'm going to start a new thread. If there's anyone already doing that, please let me know. Otherwise - bear with me :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
We’ll, we just can’t let this happen. If she moves to NY, I‘m coming over for some Cheshire cheese, and see if any distant relatives will have us. Lol. I’m off to find it @Mrsoh!
You are welcome to stay with me, in Lancashire, while you search for your distant Cheshire relatives, and give Lancashire cheese a try while you're here. It's not quite as good as Cheshire cheese which is yummmmmmmmmy 😋😋😋

• Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1149359

If he gets help dealing with that visible anger he will be a long way towards healing himself.

Reactions: 20
I think some of the tours are outmoded nowadays, unless it's the Queen, and it's highly unlikely she'll do another.

I did wonder if Harry is a bit homesick now.
I think the old style jeep ride was a kind of tribute to the Queen in her special year.
They are representing her because she cant do these tours herself anymore.

If that had been Harry and Meghan the write ups would all be it was 'a sweet nod to' the Queen etc

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.