Harry & Meghan #174 Surrogacy untrue, why not sue? Cos then the fact they're flatpacks might be true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get my head around how people can get upset by the views of someone they don't know, have never met and will never meet. It's bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thanks @Chita for the new fred and recap. and congratulations @AmIbeingTreasonable on your first fred title.

It's my birthday today (58) - never felt so old before, just have to accept that I'm not as young as I thought I was
Happy Birthday @Tattyfilarious ........ 58 - a mere spring chicken! Enjoy your special day and I hope you gets lots of treats!♥

P.S. Don't forget us Tattlers when you are dishing out the cake .... we haven't had any for quite a while now! 🎂🍰😋

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Neil Sean. Apparently when they do their Spotify podcasts individually, H will be executive producer on Smeg's and she will be executive producer on his.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The ridiculous article🙄. .. Bonding with Camilla over bunions? have they not seen his wifes trotters🤣
Screenshot_20220320-091224.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It's my birthday today (58) - never felt so old before, just have to accept that I'm not as young as I thought I was
Happy Birthday but you are not very old unlike me who is in God's waiting room!!

We old tarts have a lot to offer and wisdom and profanities so don't worry about it and Carry on Tattling❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Cambridges have arrived safely in Belize on the nice, big, shiny plane that Hazza won't get to have a ride in. :poop:

Kate in blue for the colour of the Belize flag.

ETA. And those Diana sapphires again. Plates will be thrown.

View attachment 1137211
I know posh plane but how the hell does Catherine get off it look so perfect!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Have we seen this? Apologies if we have.
I don't believe a word of this.

It's the sort of tactic used by 'The News of the World' back in the 70s and 80s. Any newspaper doing something like this now would be in deep trouble. A newspaper like the Mail knows how litigious the Harkles are and there's enough to discredit them by their own actions without having to make stories up.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

It's the sort of tactic used by 'The News of the World' back in the 70s and 80s. Any newspaper doing something like this now would be in deep trouble. A newspaper like the Mail knows how litigious the Harkles are and there's enough to discredit them by their own actions without having to make stories up.
Talking of making stories up.........

The flipside....

Screenshot_20220320-095842.png

Can't open the article, but it looks like it's a couple of years old.

I assume it's the claim that Ashley slid into her DMs, or something similar. When she was apparently after a high-profile British boyfriend.

Imagine Ashley Cole, of all people, denying he was pursuing you. You, the supermodel-hot desirable TV star with legs a mile long.

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Talking of making stories up.........

The flipside....

View attachment 1137786

Can't open the article, but it looks like it's a couple of years old.

I assume it's the claim that Ashley slid into her DMs, or something similar. When she was apparently after a high-profile British boyfriend.

Imagine Ashley Cole, of all people, denying he was pursuing you. You, the supermodel-hot desirable TV star with legs a mile long. :ROFLMAO:
I thought the original story was that she contacted him but he turned her down

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
when you think about it a bloke would have to be offered a vast sum of money to be seen with her .. as for doing the deed with her ..I think most guys would rather have it amputated than have it fester and fall off after a round with gangrene minge .. I think Hairy is more of a taker than a giver in that relationship if you know what I mean....lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That's probably more like it. Then the story was amended to make Ashley look like the desperate-for-a-date one, rather than Smeg.

A bit like how "recollections may vary" about exactly how and when Smeggy met Harry.

Toronto? Blind date in London? Through Eugenie?

Already single or overlap with Cory?

Haz a Suits fan and Smeg his fantasy woman? Or they had to Google each other?

We've had it all.

Wonder which version Haz will go with in his book? Which one will tug at the heartstrings the most?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Multiple papers all called and offered him $$$ to say he slept with her. None named so none can refute it. That sounds familiar...

Somehow M found out and sent him a letter he framed...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@Evangelina posted above

"It seems that Lady C is either scared or paid, she is ''dancing'' recently, unexpected from someone that faced Morton, fairly directly ."
Could you give a bit more detail on his please in that she is paid or dancing ?

"After Samantha’s suspension was made public, Daily Mail journalist Richard Eden sent out a tweet (15th March) questioning if Prince Harry was behind the account being taken down by asking if the duke was sending emails to Jack Dorsey again. It should be noted that Dorsey is not the CEO of Twitter anymore, however, it’s obvious what Eden meant in his tweet and some users agreed with him."

I can't see Haitch going to the Invictus Games. He's not fit to be let out and looks as though he's suffering from St Vitus Dance. Maybe a zoom appearance, Haitch heavily sedated with an earpiece so he can parrot platitudes to the veterans?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
@Evangelina posted above

"It seems that Lady C is either scared or paid, she is ''dancing'' recently, unexpected from someone that faced Morton, fairly directly ."
Could you give a bit more detail on his please in that she is paid or dancing ?

"After Samantha’s suspension was made public, Daily Mail journalist Richard Eden sent out a tweet (15th March) questioning if Prince Harry was behind the account being taken down by asking if the duke was sending emails to Jack Dorsey again. It should be noted that Dorsey is not the CEO of Twitter anymore, however, it’s obvious what Eden meant in his tweet and some users agreed with him."
Lady C is fence sitting as her earlier posts were full of criticism has she been Markled or within her Royal circles has she been told to stfu??

Thanks to @mardymare don't have to listen to the dotty old bat unless she is losing her marbles!! I reckon she is running scared of being sued!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.