Harry & Meghan #174 Surrogacy untrue, why not sue? Cos then the fact they're flatpacks might be true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the last thread I said they were in the depths of the sewers. I hate to admit I am wrong, but I am. I apologise.
The are the tit beneath the sewer.
View attachment 1136982

Stand firm our lovely Queen.
I wish they would stop this relentless pressure 😞
Wait-- don't they get jubbly medals anyway, like Wallis got one for the 25th or whenever? Or am I being stupid?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
In the last thread I said they were in the depths of the sewers. I hate to admit I am wrong, but I am. I apologise.
The are the tit beneath the sewer.
View attachment 1136982j

Stand firm our lovely Queen.
I wish they would stop this relentless pressure 😞
"They are the tit beneath the sewer." 🎼🎼🎹🎺🎻
Wasn't that a famous love song? ??? Or was it something about The Wind Beneath My Wings? Dionne Warwick or Celine Dion?
What a daft article this is about them getting an Estate and Titles.
Show us both live Flatpacks and you can have a Castle.... no? Thought not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"They are the tit beneath the sewer." 🎼🎼🎹🎺🎻
Wasn't that a famous love song? ??? Or was it something about The Wind Beneath My Wings? Dionne Warwick or Celine Dion?
What a daft article this is about them getting an Estate and Titles.
Show us both live Flatpacks and you can have a Castle.... no? Thought not.
That made me laugh! I am currently in depths of despair at England losing....
The tit Beneath the Sewer now needs to be made into a song 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Did you ever know that you're the spare oh
And everything I don't want to be?
Wills can fly higher than an eagle
But you are the tit beneath the street

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
A look back :

And a crystal ball prediction that it will be relevant.
Code word'' terrorist.''

• Wow
Reactions: 20
A copy of a MSM article, it was twice deleted:

The Harkles method of dismantling the non existent children /surrogacy rumours.
Blackmail is their method from the start.
I read this as well, then it vanished.
If the RF call their bluff about the children and ask them to come to the UK with full Police protection, they won't come. But the Snarkles could blackmail the RF about something else to get what they want, as I think they've got quite a bit of ammunition in store.

Just read Harry Markle WordPress and was surprised at her dismissal of TM's YouTube as being too late. I think the opposite, that had he done it earlier he wouldn't have received the support he's receiving now. This must be because the Snarkles have been exposed over the last couple of years as truly vile people. You do these things when the time is right, and it's Sam's case anyway.
TM says Haitch got Sam's Twitter account closed on Monday - is this right or is it just the hacked accounts ? And 3 years ago?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
If the RF call their bluff about the children and ask them to come to the UK with full Police protection, they won't come. But the Snarkles could blackmail the RF about something else to get what they want, as I think they've got quite a bit of ammunition in store.

Just read Harry Markle WordPress and was surprised at her dismissal of TM's YouTube as being too late. I think the opposite, that had he done it earlier he wouldn't have received the support he's receiving now. This must be because the Snarkles have been exposed over the last couple of years as truly vile people. Anyway, you do these things when the time is right, and it's Sam's case anyway.
TM says Haitch got Sam's Twitter account closed on Monday - is this right or is it just the hacked accounts ? And 3 years ago?
Can't someone hack Thomas Markle's phone account and release the text sent by Harry that the court said was too nasty to be read out?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Just read Harry Markle WordPress and was surprised at her dismissal of TM's YouTube as being too late. I think the opposite, that had he done it earlier he wouldn't have received the support he's receiving now. This must be because the Snarkles have been exposed over the last couple of years as truly vile people. Anyway, you do these things when the time is right, and it's Sam's case anyway.
Twitter has a new boss, guess out of Harry's sphere of influence . Doubt that it's Harry on Sams account ,possibly the hackers used the account to break rules, and implicate Sam.-hence the bans.
Doubt that the RF would dare.
But it's their ''narrative .''
He demands security- for the kids-they exist.
He would like to come back- couldn't do it with a surrogacy deception.
It's all about concessions and titles.
Thomas can't inflict much damage now, Samantha could.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Cambridges have arrived safely in Belize on the nice, big, shiny plane that Hazza won't get to have a ride in. :poop:

Kate in blue for the colour of the Belize flag.

ETA. And those Diana sapphires again. Plates will be thrown.

Screenshot_20220319-223013.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sun newspaper today on TM and Dan Wootton

"Mr Markle urged The Duke and Duchess of Sussex to start sending money to refugees dispersed in Poland......
"You know, what they... What Harry and Meghan should do is get their cheque books out..... Mr Markle added: "They have a charity they should start using it, start spending that money.
"
No one seems to know what they're doing with it."
"And the complaint about security is crazy, we have tons of security around them, he's just making up excuses."

Ouch. He's becoming a right thorn in their side, I bet they try and close him down.

Twitter has a new boss, guess out of Harry's sphere of influence . Doubt that it's Harry on Sams account ,possibly the hackers used the account to break rules, and implicate Sam.-hence the bans.
Doubt that the RF would dare.
But it's their ''narrative .''
He demands security- for the kids-they exist.
He would like to come back- couldn't do it with a surrogacy deception.
It's all about concessions and titles.
Thomas can't inflict much damage now, Samantha could.
But aren't H&M are organising the attacks on the Royals and people like YW? I think it's highly likely they'd try and shut Sam and others down, wouldn't put it past them at all, then blame hackers. By "RF" I mean H&M, not Chuck and Gladys. I think that Thomas as her father can inflict a lot of damage on Minge and in fact has got off to a good start.

I hope he explains at some stage why Sam believes that Noballs had a hand in closing down her account either 3 years or a few days ago. One thing I'm sure of, the Snarkles will not tolerate criticism and through their stans and Scrotus they will silence us if they can. If not directly, through their agents so that they can distance themselves and keep their hands clean. But they will do it and imo they are doing it all the time.

Masters of misinformation, calling for transparency and honesty.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think there is nothing to be blackmailed with. Long game, long rope. RF survived for 1000 years, so few years for cunts is nothing. If they're blackmailing royals, be sure that MI6 have to say something about it. Who has more dirt, RF or monteshittians? I personally think that money is out, no jobs, no donations, so good, ole UK is very nice place to live, of course if someone procure castle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I believe that it originates with the Sussexes but they work indirectly. We never had any of this trolling and suppression of free speech until the Snarkles came on the scene.
So yes I think it's them, they are the source but they won't be investigated because of who they are. It seems that all these powerful businessmen are in each others' pockets and look after each other, Better.Up etc. who are now making millions, Haitch on board in some inexplicable capacity as he's a half-wit.

In a nutshell, anything that will expose or threaten H&M is shut down, and honest satire and criticism will not be tolerated. What has happened to Lady C?

Who else would want to shut down our thread but the Snarkles? Ironically this forum is probably the only place that is totally free from either racism or deliberate misinformation - issues that the Sussexes stealthily practice but sanctimoniously pretend to campaign against. I've not seen a single racist comment on here or a deliberate falsehood. We get carried away sometimes and a bit overexcited, but that's about it and the ship soon steadies and ploughs on in what are rather rough seas.

We only want the truth, not a lot to ask, but someone or something is determined that we will not get it.

I think there is nothing to be blackmailed with. Long game, long rope. RF survived for 1000 years, so few years for cunts is nothing. If they're blackmailing royals, be sure that MI6 have to say something about it. Who has more dirt, RF or monteshittians? I personally think that money is out, no jobs, no donations, so good, ole UK is very nice place to live, of course if someone procure castle.
Love the way you've written this post!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Congratulations on the thread title AmIbeingTreasonable.

Thank you Chita for starting the new thread and the recap.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I believe that it originates with the Sussexes but they work indirectly. We never had any of this trolling and suppression of free speech until the Snarkles came on the scene.
So yes I think it's them, they are the source but they won't be investigated because of who they are. It seems that all these powerful businessmen are in each others' pockets and look after each other, Better.Up etc. who are now making millions, Haitch on board in some inexplicable capacity as he's a half-wit.

In a nutshell, anything that will expose or threaten H&M is shut down, and honest satire and criticism will not be tolerated. What has happened to Lady C?

Who else would want to shut down our thread but the Snarkles? Ironically this forum is probably the only place that is totally free from either racism or deliberate misinformation - issues that the Sussexes stealthily practice but sanctimoniously pretend to campaign against. I've not seen a single racist comment on here or a deliberate falsehood. We get carried away sometimes and a bit overexcited, but that's about it and the ship soon steadies and ploughs on in what are rather rough seas.

We only want the truth, not a lot to ask, but someone or something is determined that we will not get it.

Love the way you've written this post!
They’ve already tried and failed to shut down this thread.
Apparently the Harkles ‘brand reputation team’ reached out to our mods quite a while ago to have it taken down😏
Of course, they were told (quite politely, so I’m led to believe 😉) to duck off.
We’re safe.
And I hope that fact sticks in their craw for many moons to come.
Cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.