Harry & Meghan #174 Surrogacy untrue, why not sue? Cos then the fact they're flatpacks might be true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This story will restore your faith in human nature... a real tear-jerker...

"....one of Meghan Markle's former costars claimed that he was offered insane money to bed the "Actrice Ancienne Haddok Minge", reports Aphid Durand in the latest version of pulped blockbuster Feigning Freedom."

"Chippendale Donkey Rex who worked with the Haddock in 2021 on the panned sitcom Two Cuntz On A Bench says *several* British tabloids offered him $700,000 to sleep with Minge. But though Donkey Rex would normally try anything he took a pass on the crab-ridden Auld Slapper."

"I was broke as f*ck! I really needed the money," Rex in an interview with The Guardian about his electrifying role in " Plug Socket.".
"But I'd be on food stamps before I'd do that" he shuddered. ... the greasy weave, lesions, crossed eyes and.... jeez... that Underbite! My manhood shrivelled on the spot..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
YW in hospital
I can't be doing with this pair, all my fucks were given by the time the grifters left and got lots of freebies and then trashed both sides of their families.
Get well soon Yankee Wally ๐Ÿค—
And only one Zirconia episode left ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Back to my usual stomping ground AE, her brother AlcaTone, the salad cream bloke and the chap with an A level in law (whose now concentrating on Ukraine)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It's my birthday today (58) - never felt so old before, just have to accept that I'm not as young as I thought I was

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I feel like Will & Kate know exactly how to make them look stupid. Harry whinges about not being able to ride a bike as a kid, they use a photo of Prince Louis on a bike as his birthday picture. He whinges about not being safe in the UK, Will walks around the park with Louis without any security. I love it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Happy birthday, @Tattyfilarious ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

And I recommend you don't have any more - I'm not! ๐Ÿคฃ

In regards to poor old Yankee Wally, I hope she's ok.

It may be that she actually has the last laugh on the gruesome Twunts, the oily Bouzy and the ghastly Sugar Squad - her hospitalisation may bring more attention to the nasty bullying tactics they have all been using against anyone who dared to express anything remotely negative about them and it may be more publicised in national newspapers.

I truly hope more journalists do pick up the story of how their targetted victimisation of YW has resulted in her illness and shines a light on their vile tactics. I am sure YW would approve and appreciate the support.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I feel like Will & Kate know exactly how to make them look stupid. Harry whinges about not being able to ride a bike as a kid, they use a photo of Prince Louis on a bike as his birthday picture. He whinges about not being safe in the UK, Will walks around the park with Louis without any security. I love it.
Itโ€™s actually hilarious. They make it so easy. W&K donโ€™t even have to try. Additionally, H&M bring most of the mocking articles on themselves. So KP can sit back and relax and only sprinkle in a nice, low key, relatable outing with the children/sweet picture and they have one upped them again. Itโ€™s a PR dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Itโ€™s actually hilarious. They make it so easy. W&K donโ€™t even have to try. Additionally, H&M bring most of the mocking articles on themselves. So KP can sit back and relax and only sprinkle in a nice, low key, relatable outing with the children/sweet picture and they have one upped them again. Itโ€™s a PR dream.
Well said. You just have to look at the NY/UN tour of Sophie. It was brilliant and she did everything that the Harkles tried to do. It showed just how the Harkles tour of NY was pathetic and desperate. The RF just need to take their cues from the Harkles and upstage them every time. Pretty easy really when you are the RF.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Twitter has a new boss, guess out of Harry's sphere of influence . Doubt that it's Harry on Sams account ,possibly the hackers used the account to break rules, and implicate Sam.-hence the bans.
Doubt that the RF would dare.
But it's their ''narrative .''
He demands security- for the kids-they exist.
He would like to come back- couldn't do it with a surrogacy deception.
It's all about concessions and titles.
Thomas can't inflict much damage now, Samantha could.
I thought the new twitter boss was a misinformation bandwagon backer. That is why there is people criticising the gruesomes and others being suspended and then maybe banned.
Or am I thinking of FB.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
WATCH: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: watch how the Royal romance blossomed in new documentary, with expert analysis

Just posting a screenshot from the doc (couldnโ€™t watch it) ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
1647762097436.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Don't forget when Harry took Elton John's private jet and said he uses it to keep his family safe...

Then of course... William and his entire family arrive in Scotland to visit the Queen and DoE on a commercial flight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I just watched the Belize national broadcasting of W&k arrival. Can you imagine the amount of tapping that ginger Idiot is doing. He gave all of that pomp and status up for a rotten cod

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.