Harry & Meghan #174 Surrogacy untrue, why not sue? Cos then the fact they're flatpacks might be true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @AmIbeingTreasonable for the thread title.
Link to old thread

in the last thread we discussed Harry dressed in a hideous orange outfit to announce he is snubbing the Memorial for Prince Philip and going to the Netherlands for Invictus games instead.
We learned that Meghans bird poo frock had won some hokey poll to be voted dress of the year when everyone knows it was Kate's golden dress.
We saw Sophie Wessex wow everyone with her visit to USA and her speech at the UN.

We saw The Royals at this year's Commonwealth Day service looking more relaxed now the Harkles have gone.

We worried about the Queen's mobility issues and hope she can attend the memorial on 29th March.

I'm sure there's loads I've forgotten and others can add to the recap ......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Thanks @AmIbeingTreasonable for the title.
Thanks @Chita for the new thread and recap.

It seems that Lady C is either scared or paid, she is ''dancing'' recently, unexpected from someone that faced Morton, fairly directly .
The Cambs are either believing the ''popularity contest'' or someone is setting them up.
Belize is a ''mans tour'' clothes horses were never welcome.
And in the aftermath of multiple racism accusations, a ''easy tour'' is hard to execute.
Disclaimer:
Typically tours are asigned to a member and they repeat with the same member.
Now that some members are missing the patronages/tours get redistributed.
Hence why Camilla &Charles were out of depth in China Town, and another of Andrew's and Harry' tours (Belize) has problems.
The optics are tit. It was a tour for Edward or Anne-alone.
Reminds of ''harnessing teh power.''

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yay new thread!

SATURDAY, MARCH 19, 2022

Blind Item #1
Don't believe the hype. The alliterate one and her ginger pup were not going to present the Best Actress award. It will be presented in the same format it has been for years.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 8:00 AM 13 COMMENTS

Inside the comments is a mention of the DM article & the following comment! ( I know these things have to be taken with a large pinch of salt, but just adds a bit more to the tea of them not being invited 😂 )

“Watch away. The pair weren't invited and would NEVER be invited to present an award when there are hundreds of previous and current nominees and winners who ALWAYS do the honors. I'm a member of the Academy and they weren't invited and I've seen the seating chart and they're not on it.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Yay new thread!

SATURDAY, MARCH 19, 2022

Blind Item #1
Don't believe the hype. The alliterate one and her ginger pup were not going to present the Best Actress award. It will be presented in the same format it has been for years.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 8:00 AM 13 COMMENTS

Inside the comments is a mention of the DM article & the following comment! ( I know these things have to be taken with a large pinch of salt, but just adds a bit more to the tea of them not being invited 😂 )

“Watch away. The pair weren't invited and would NEVER be invited to present an award when there are hundreds of previous and current nominees and winners who ALWAYS do the honors. I'm a member of the Academy and they weren't invited and I've seen the seating chart and they're not on it.”

The same format as it has for years - yeh, presented by a previous winner.
Ever won an Oscar Meghan? Eh?
Well?
HAVE you?
No.
Well sod off then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
😀😀😀😀 I can't wait for the divorce

Him angry-faced, pop-out eyes...
She out every chance she gets to be papped, wearing a stupid scarf round her boat-race

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks to @AmIbeingTreasonable for the thread title.
Link to old thread

in the last thread we discussed Harry dressed in a hideous orange outfit to announce he is snubbing the Memorial for Prince Philip and going to the Netherlands for Invictus games instead.
We learned that Meghans bird poo frock had won some hokey poll to be voted dress of the year when everyone knows it was Kate's golden dress.
We saw Sophie Wessex wow everyone with her visit to USA and her speech at the UN.

We saw The Royals at this year's Commonwealth Day service looking more relaxed now the Harkles have gone.

We worried about the Queen's mobility issues and hope she can attend the memorial on 29th March.

I'm sure there's loads I've forgotten and others can add to the recap ......
Well done @Chita and @AmIbeingTreasonable 🥰

Thomas Markle said that The Ginger Husband shut down Sam's Twitter account. (Daily Star today). Noballs knows the Twitter boss and made a complaint to him to get Sam shut down.
Minge complained to Carolyn McCall to get Piers fired, and he was.
Sam's first account shut down 3 years ago. No reason gjven.
Sam's second account suspended on Monday for "ban evasion".

Maybe this is why it's never been investigated and free speech has been allowed to be stifled. It's members of The Firm.
Free speech suppression by A Royal. Well I never.
There's your answer, Hamster. All roads lead back to the Snarkle Sewer and SkidMarkus Anderson.
Maybe the Snarkles shut down Yankee Wally too?

Is this why it's never been investigated and stopped?. Royals are behind it, so it's hands off and a free pass like it's been with everything else.
Bit by hit the pieces fall into place.

This seemingly casual statement by Thomas Markle on his YouTube channel, if true, is dynamite. The Stoat and Ho are suppressing views that expose them for the frauds they are. They must be seriously rattled by Sam and Tom.
Question is, will the press pick up on it and follow it up? This should be all over the news by rights. But it won't be, you watch.

I'm waiting for the headlines "Prince Harry Sues ANL For False Pregnancy Claims".

Meghan and Harry issue harrowing statement on Ukraine grief as Invictus vet killed in war
(NOTICE IT'S THEM THAT'S "HARROWED", NOT THE POOR UKRANIANS) WHAT A PAIR OF HO's.
Of course the thrusting she-male Hanoi Ho is the main man here, leading her bedraggled Stoat in paying tribute - to who? A"Vet"? As in dog-man? Haitch will furtively fondle a freshly-cut onion and "weep with compassion", but the only thing weeping on his mangy body is his bedsores.
The Snarkles "acknowledge the people of Ukraine". Big of them. I bet neither of these imbeciles have any idea or care where the Ukraine is. It's just an opportunity to merch Ffarkewell.

As for the Stoat's genital pain and supposedly dysfunctional family, Her Majesty was a product of her time and a different era. However, she has always done her best and done her duty, unlike Backstabbing Rhodent No. 6. HM didn't always get it right, who does? but The Stoat has failed on all fronts in every possible way - as a son, uncle, father, scholar, soldier, grandson, businessman, friend. And human being.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Well done @Chita and @AmIbeingTreasonable 🥰

Thomas Markle said that The Ginger Husband shut down Sam's Twitter account. (Daily Star). Noballs knows the Twitter boss and made a complaint to him to get Sam shut down.
Sam's first account shut down 3 years ago. No reason gjven.
Sam's second account suspended on Monday for "ban evasion".

Maybe this is why it's never been investigated and free speech has been allowed to be stifled. It's members of The Firm.
Free speech suppression by A Royal. Well I never.
There's your answer, Hamster. All roads lead back to the Snarkle Sewer.
Maybe the Snarkles shut down Yankee Wally too?

Is this why it's never been investigated and stopped?. Royals are behind it, so it's hands off and a free pass like it's been with everything else.
Bit by hit the pieces fall into place.

This seemingly casual statement by Thomas Markle on his YouTube channel, if true, is dynamite. The Stoat and Ho are suppressing views that expose them for the frauds they are. They must be seriously rattled by Sam and Tom.
Question is, will the press pick up on it and follow it up? This should be all over the news by rights. But it won't be, you watch.

I'm waiting for the headlines "Prince Harry Sues ANL For False Pregnancy Claims".

Meghan and Harry issue harrowing statement on Ukraine grief as Invictus vet killed in war
(NOTICE IT'S THEM THAT'S "HARROWED", NOT THE POOR UKRANIANS) WHAT A PAIR OF HO's.
Of course the thrusting she-male Minge the Hanoi Ho is the main man here, leading her bedraggled Stoat in paying tribute - to who? A"Vet"? As in dog-man? Haitch will furtively fondle a freshly-cut onion and "weep with compassion", but the only thing weeping on his mangy body is his bedsores
The Snarkles "acknowledge the people of Ukraine". Big of them. I bet neither of these imbeciles have any idea or care where the Ukraine is. It's just an opportunity to merch Ffarkewell.

As for the Stoat's genital pain and supposedly dysfunctional family, Her Majesty was a product of her time and a different era. However, she has always done her best and done her duty, unlike Backstabbing Rhodent No. 6. HM didnt always get it right, who does? but The Stoat has failed on all fronts in every possible way - as a son, uncle, father, soldier, grandson, businessman, friend. And human being.

The Queen LISTENS to people and she considers their words/actions,/opinions and she tries to evolve as much as protocol etc allows.
She makes changes sometimes - OK, she's a bit slow to change but she does try to.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
In the last thread I said they were in the depths of the sewers. I hate to admit I am wrong, but I am. I apologise.
The are the tit beneath the sewer.
Screenshot_20220319-204849.png

Stand firm our lovely Queen.
I wish they would stop this relentless pressure 😞

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
In the last thread I said they were in the depths of the sewers. I hate to admit I am wrong, but I am. I apologise.
The are the tit beneath the sewer.
View attachment 1136982

Stand firm our lovely Queen.
I wish they would stop this relentless pressure 😞
A copy of a MSM article, it was twice deleted:

The Harkles method of dismantling the non existent children /surrogacy rumours.
Blackmail is their method from the start.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I read that Sam's twitter account isn't cancelled, it's just the hacked accounts

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.