Harry & Meghan #173 William's words get twisted. Harkles still cant get A-listed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I duno, I mean she was very swollen in the face and that when we saw her pregnant with Archie..I would believe she was actually pregnant
I’ve always believed she was pregnant.

Some of the incidents pointed out here have made me question it but I cannot envisage the amount of deceit and nerve required to pull off such a stunt.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
So re-reading this fantasy tale, the massive giveaway that it's made up lies in the quote from "a US source":

"Harry and Meghan were first approached two years ago for the ceremony but politely declined."

Sorry, what? They were approached two years ago and "politely declined"? There is absolutely no way that she would have previously "politely declined" the chance to present an Oscar two years ago, and therefore we can safely dismiss the whole story as absolute poppycock.
Aren't Oscars presented by previous winners anyway?
Or - at least - members of the Academy?
Is she even a member?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve always believed she was pregnant.

Some of the incidents pointed out here have made me question it but I cannot envisage the amount of deceit and nerve required to pull off such a stunt.
She has got more bleeding neck than a giraffe and is an accomplished holy friar and looking at that beach ball she carried it was laughable and moveable.

She had a fat face through being a fat lazy bleep and stuffing her face with the good food on offer, a despicable person married to the Prince of Prickdom

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a load of fuss about nothing, denying a negative over and over again. What a tit he is and what a stupid story labouring on and on about something that didn't happen. As though we give a toss anyway, given the hundreds of men she's snared with her moth-eaten Minge. What's one more???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I think H&M have made disastrous decision after disastrous decision and shot themselves in both feet so many times it’s a wonder they can stand up. But I don’t believe the surrogacy theory. I think she really did give birth to both kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think H&M have made disastrous decision after disastrous decision and shot themselves in both feet so many times it’s a wonder they can stand up. But I don’t believe the surrogacy theory. I think she really did give birth to both kids.
When Archie was presented to the cameras for the first time she definitely looked like she had baby weight. Especially when she walked away.
But there are some photos of the bump size being huge and then smaller a few days later which cast doubt.
And there are photos of the bump moving from side to side and also of her squatting with knees together whilst carrying.
Very curious.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She has got more bleeding neck than a giraffe and is an accomplished holy friar and looking at that beach ball she carried it was laughable and moveable.

She had a fat face through being a fat lazy bleep and stuffing her face with the good food on offer, a despicable person married to the Prince of Prickdom
She’s all of what you say , I agree.

I just cannot get my head around her pretending to be pregnant , especially amongst the RF and the company they keep .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s all of what you say , I agree.

I just cannot get my head around her pretending to be pregnant , especially amongst the RF and the company they keep .
But the doctors did not sign the birth announcement.
Always remember that.

New thresd .....

This one will close soon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
"Earlier this week, a promotional video for the event next month was released showing Prince Harry, 37, learning a few Dutch phrases.

The Duke is seen in his home in Montecito, attempting to learn the language before showing his all-orange outfit, consisting of an orange t-shirt and orange sunglasses.

The comedic promotional video showed an unprecedented spike in people Googling for tickets to the Invictus Games, according to an analysis of Google search data."

The spike in interest wasn't because of the Orange Ferret's popularity as the article claimed, it was because people couldn't believe what an ass he was making of himself. The Orange Ferret has all the grisly pull of roadkill, nothing more.
ETA BIB above. How inappropriate to call it a "comedic promotional video". Games to celebrate the bravery of traumatised or disabled war veterans, hosted by a gurning fraud.
What a crass Turd Noballs is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.