Harry & Meghan #173 William's words get twisted. Harkles still cant get A-listed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady C plunging right in

Massive puppies at beginning. Two names - Aurora and Mr Diesel.

Meghan's identity? Lady C made it clear she has not consulted with Thomas Markle or family (to protect family). Transexual rumours unlikely as she was brought up as a girl from birth. Research indicates she was born in 1981.Apparently when Smeg was a teenager and didn't have a period she discovered she was intersex. This information was given by someone who has known Smeg most of her life. Lady C proceeded to talk about Androgen Insensitive Syndrome which could have been the case with Smeg. Many nuances to issues re. gender - hyper-feminine at one end of spectrum. Lady C herself was misgendered and brought up as a boy. If true Smeg would be xy - born without ovaries and womb and not able to bear children (unless womb transplant). Made Trevitty Trev believe she would never get pregnant. More than partial but not complete AI Syndrome would mean not able to carry children. All speculative and hypothetical by Lady C using info she gained from family acquaintance. Some sympathy if this is the case as traumatic discovery for anyone. Would explain but not excuse 'pregnancy' behaviour.

Speculation that children were born via surrogate and speculation Smeg needed to feel pregnant by using fake belly. On the other hand she could have been playing with the public with belly cupping and inflation/deflation tactics. Possibility she could have been lying about the intersex discovery too.

Lady C hopes for the truth at some stage.
I doubt many people would have an issue if they’d been honest about the use of surrogates from the start. Apart from maybe the alleged age of the second surrogate.

Reactions: 28
It drives me mad. You see overprivileged kids complaining about slavery in the States and demanding reparations. If they're so bothered about slavery, why aren't they calling out the slavery that's going on today? Why aren't they demanding that resources are put into rescuing those people and stopping slavery in other countries?
I think it's all attention seeking.
yeah often on their iPhones, never mind the slave labour that goes into making apple rich so that they can ponce around saying look at me, I have the best tech

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Been down the YT rabbithole.

Strong rumours that 1) Harkles are silent investors in BackGrid/Coleman Rayner and earn money through all pap shots. Not sure how that ties in with Pa Markle YouTube in cahoots with that pap guy Karl? 2) They have been recording TRF since well before Smeg was ever introduced so have much on tape that could be incriminating to PC. Charles was happy for Haz and properly taken in by Smeg to the extent he over-shared. This explains why they get away with everything?

On another note Yankee Wally's YT channel has gone.
It all adds up. Blackmail from the off and it's not over yet.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I doubt many people would have an issue if they’d been honest about the use of surrogates from the start. Apart from maybe the alleged age of the second surrogate.
And the miscarriage.
Especially after what Zara (and Mike) went through

• Sick
Reactions: 22
This is all so true. Personally I think the RF should just reveal it all as they'll soon be seen as the lying blackmailing scum they really are
That would be great but the problem is that the RF went along with the lies and fraud, so are now stuck between a rock and a hard place. The only way out for them is concessions and lots of money. NDAs. The Snarkles have nothing to lose unlike the RF, and imo this is the bottom line and what it's all ever been about.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That would be great but the problem is that the RF went along with the lies and fraud, so are now stuck between a rock and a hard place. The only way out for them is concessions and lots of money. NDAs. The Snarkles have nothing to lose unlike the RF, and imo this is the bottom line and what it's all ever been about.
I disagree. There is always something to lose.

Reactions: 20
I don’t believe she’ll ever let go of 6, one day she’ll be the DiL of the King of England and then the SiL of the next King , albeit estranged and deservedly loathed by W+K.

Please, please don’t let them have to come back here because they’re going to be finished in America.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So Lady C suggesting Meghan born minus womb and ovaries now?
What about all the stuff we read about her having her eggs frozen?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Makes sense especially if the stories about Pinny taking photos of private areas of BP are true. As they're trying to get footage for Netflix, I wouldn't put anything past them, no matter how nefarious!
Sticking my neck out here, I don't think they're doing anything for Netflix or Spotify or anyone. There's nothing to film, nothing of interest, and any footage of The Weasel with RF members or doing anything royal was dead in the water a long time ago. She'll probably do something on her own but is waiting to see how things pan out first, and is lying low putting out misleading crap to try and make them exciting and mysterious. The only project The Stoat has on the horizon is Invictus and he's already ballsed that up. The Snarkles are a busted flush, but dangerous to the RF imo - and possibly deals are quietly being struck.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
So Lady C suggesting Meghan born minus womb and ovaries now?
What about all the stuff we read about her having her eggs frozen?
I duno, I mean she was very swollen in the face and that when we saw her pregnant with Archie..I would believe she was actually pregnant

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I duno, I mean she was very swollen in the face and that when we saw her pregnant with Archie..I would believe she was actually pregnant
She was eating all the pies which accounts for the weight gain, lying, deceitful, dire Doxy of dishonesty .

A grifter whose luck has held so far but is on borrowed time, she is a bleep!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello all! I haven’t been here for so long! I still see some familiar faces though. Hope you are all doing well 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 38
"Harry and Meghan asked to present Best Picture at the Oscars next week – after he snubs Prince Philip’s memorial" https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/17997859/harry-meghan-oscars-philip/

This. 🤬
So re-reading this fantasy tale, the massive giveaway that it's made up lies in the quote from "a US source":

"Harry and Meghan were first approached two years ago for the ceremony but politely declined."

Sorry, what? They were approached two years ago and "politely declined"? There is absolutely no way that she would have previously "politely declined" the chance to present an Oscar two years ago, and therefore we can safely dismiss the whole story as absolute poppycock.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
So re-reading this fantasy tale, the massive giveaway that it's made up lies in the quote from "a US source":

"Harry and Meghan were first approached two years ago for the ceremony but politely declined."

Sorry, what? They were approached two years ago and "politely declined"? There is absolutely no way that she would have previously "politely declined" the chance to present an Oscar two years ago, and therefore we can safely dismiss the whole story as absolute poppycock.
Agreed- lol, she was never approached - full stop.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.