Harry & Meghan #173 William's words get twisted. Harkles still cant get A-listed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has it to do with the slave trade. Africans were taken and used in timber camps in Belize. I think it was mahogany.
According to this article, it's to do with the helicopter landing there, and also a conservation charity PW is patron of. The village has some kind of ongoing dispute with the charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes and it's about time it was left where is was- in the past, 300 fecking years ago. Its 2022 now.
But of course, it's only ever raised in order to attack us with.
Nothings ever said about the modern slavery in the middle East, etc

No good to attack us with, is it?
It’s a shame some people can’t seem to live in the world as it is now and just wallow in past injustices. There has been so much progress but they just can’t move on from the past.

Reactions: 26
Compassion in action by the SS.. yes I have reported the tweet!! Unfortunately this is our norm as Jewish people - anti semitism is always overlooked
So maddening 🤬 they can abuse all round them but don't go for their kween...I am sick to death of reporting their stomach churning shite and nothing gets done ..how do you have the energy to take them on....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Compassion in action by the SS.. yes I have reported the tweet!! Unfortunately this is our norm as Jewish people - anti semitism is always overlooked
My God, some of them are absolutely vile, aren't they? Let's hope Twatter takes action, but I won't hold my breath. The Squad seem to get away with awful stuff. Which emboldens them to be even more appalling.

:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 25
And these two are happy with this lot? What a joke.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
New Valentine Low in The Times. Doesn't seem to be behind the paywall, so hope this link works. First comment on Twatter says it all really. :LOL:

View attachment 1135639
What a load of old crap.
No one was hounding her. No one even knew who the duck she was until the dim ginger drew attention to her by accusing the press of making her life a misery.
I suspect that she didn’t like the fact that the press weren’t that interested in her so whined to him that they were following her around all the time.
Thereby achieving exactly what she wanted. Press attention.
This was the same woman who repeatedly walked back and forth outside Buck house desperately hoping to be recognised and photographed and none of the photographers paid too much attention to her.
There was one photo that later made it’s way onto here. One. Photo.
In fact, it may still be in the gallery somewhere.
If I remember rightly it was a nice dry day in London and the stupid bleep was parading around in either Barbour or Hunter wellies desperately seeking a camera to grin into.
Hounded my arse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
What a load of old crap.
No one was hounding her. No one even knew who the duck she was until the dim ginger drew attention to her by accusing the press of making her life a misery.
I suspect that she didn’t like the fact that the press weren’t that interested in her so whined to him that they were following her around all the time.
This was the same woman who repeatedly walked back and forth outside Buck house desperately hoping to be recognised and photographed and none of the photographers paid too much attention to her.
If I remember rightly it was a nice dry day in London and the stupid bleep was parading around in either Barbour or Hunter wellies desperately seeking a camera to grin into.
Hounded my arse.
Agreed. What a load of old bollox. Never happened.
You can't believe a word that comes out of their boats - both lies, etc

What a pair of cunts they are.
Thank duck we are rid of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My God, some of them are absolutely vile, aren't they? Let's hope Twatter takes action, but I won't hold my breath. The Squad seem to get away with awful stuff. Which emboldens them to be even more appalling.

:mad:
She keeps calling me a “vile racist WHITE woman” I have a darker skin tone that the black woman they worship 🙄😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh dear, how soon can we expect Sméagol announcement supporting the indigenous people of Indian Village in Belize? It's coming.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
What a load of old crap.
Hounded my arse.

There were posts online saying she called the Police a few times in Canada saying she was being bothered.
I recall seeing newspaper articles posted up confirming she had form for this but her claims were unfounded.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Meghan lied to court and shouting shola defended her ,she has no credibility .

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes Scotch I think it ended in 1838.

It is OK to teach about history and learn from it, but it seems some people are getting stuck there.
You've made me think of QE's visit to the Republic of Ireland. She always wanted to visit but her advisers said no. Before she arrived she always seemed stern to me but she was smiling throughout the whole visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What a load of old crap.
Hounded my arse.
Ergh! If anything would put you off Hunter wellies it’s that 🙄….honest to god she’s so basic 🤦🏻‍♀️….like she’s the epitome of money doesn’t buy class 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hmm so Sunshine Sachs represented Jussie Smollett. Another liar who is now in jail

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.