Harry & Meghan #173 William's words get twisted. Harkles still cant get A-listed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and it's about time it was left where is was- in the past, 300 fecking years ago. Its 2022 now.
But of course, it's only ever raised in order to attack us with.
Nothings ever said about the modern slavery in the middle East, etc

No good to attack us with, is it?
A bit like the mic being whipped off John Cleese very recently when he said he wanted Italy (Romans) & France (Normans) to pay reparations due to having Britons as slaves. How far back do they want to go.

This is why they should not be destroying statues etc with links to slavery. Do we need to go and pull down the pyramids? Try to remove it all and history will just be repeated. This stuff needs to be learnt from.

You can add in many more cultures through history who have used slave labor and some who still are!

How can the same people decry Prince William as coming from an institution with such a bad history and chortle over them having to cancel visits think H is fine and dandy. He benefitted massively from his privileged upbringing. He has learned nothing and still wants all the benefits with out and hard graft/work.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Harry & Meghan #174
" Harkles not attending the Jubilee
How we all will sing with glee"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Compassion in action by the SS.. yes I have reported the tweet!! Unfortunately this is our norm as Jewish people - anti semitism is always overlooked
I looked at her tweet history... sheesh... someone needs to go easy on the coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s a shame some people can’t seem to live in the world as it is now and just wallow in past injustices. There has been so much progress but they just can’t move on from the past.
It drives me mad. You see overprivileged kids complaining about slavery in the States and demanding reparations. If they're so bothered about slavery, why aren't they calling out the slavery that's going on today? Why aren't they demanding that resources are put into rescuing those people and stopping slavery in other countries?
I think it's all attention seeking.

• Heart
  • Sick
Harry & Meghan #174
" Harkles not attending the Jubilee
How we all will sing with glee"
You need to format this correctly hun, so it stands out when whoever starts the next thread, goes looking for the new title.
Harry & Meghan #174 Harkles not attending the Jubilee. How we all will sing with glee.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If I remember correctly he is out as the courts have allowed him to appeal and ordered his release after only 1 week in jail.
Why is he released from prison if he's making an appeal? Is that the normal pattern of events in America if someone appeals a sentence?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Will and Kate are using the "United Kingdom" RAF Voyager. RRs currently boarding.

Hope Ship will leave his "sugary" attitude at home for the duration.

Talking of sugars, for any lurking ones, this isn't them travelling on a private jet. This is the Cambridges on "Air Force One". :)

I was just thinking isn’t Ship a fan bot of the ex-royals?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
You need to format this correctly hun, so it stands out when whoever starts the next thread, goes looking for the new title.
Harry & Meghan #174 Harkles not attending the Jubilee. How we all will sing with glee.
Thanks Cass 😊 xx

Tamarindos tweeting exactly what YW says re pregnancy. Seems she's goading them!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Compassion in action by the SS.. yes I have reported the tweet!! Unfortunately this is our norm as Jewish people - anti semitism is always overlooked
To be fair it’s impossible to debate or discuss anything with absolute morons. They don’t even know how hypocritical they are and I find some of them are the real racists. I’m sorry you have to put up with behaviour like that 😢 they are bang out of order!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has it to do with the slave trade. Africans were taken and used in timber camps in Belize. I think it was mahogany.
I expect someone's already said this, but it's to do with indigenous people and use of their land. Sky just had someone on who was actually very polite and reasonable and expressed no ill will to W&C (Shouty Shola take note)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wonder how many sugars live in Belize?
I'm puzzled why this lot are protesing as Belize has been an independent country since 1981. Maybe it's about time the royals didn't trot off to remote villages where the people don't seem to know they are independent 🙄
Maybe they should just stick to towns amongst the private bankers and hedge funders 😄

We've been sending vast sums of money to Belize for years too (see below)
I don’t think the royals nor the protesters think it’s actually a personal thing. Indigenous groups still fight over issues with their own governments and such visits are just a great opportunity to get attention for their cause. I don’t fault them for it. They all know it’s actually a fight between Belize’s governments and its indigenous people. But I am surprised that this wasn’t sorted out earlier. They could have cut the visit in an early planning status or found a different way - Iirc something similar happened in Canada. It also happens all the time with all of the RF, so no biggie really.
So in this case it’s just a bit sad that it happened early on and that some people love to jump on it (completely ignoring that some ginger ex royal faced very similar moments when he visited the Caribbean).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lady C plunging right in

Massive puppies at beginning. Two names - Aurora and Mr Diesel.

Meghan's identity? Lady C made it clear she has not consulted with Thomas Markle or family (to protect family). Transexual rumours unlikely as she was brought up as a girl from birth. Research indicates she was born in 1981.Apparently when Smeg was a teenager and didn't have a period she discovered she was intersex. This information was given by someone who has known Smeg most of her life. Lady C proceeded to talk about Androgen Insensitive Syndrome which could have been the case with Smeg. Many nuances to issues re. gender - hyper-feminine at one end of spectrum. Lady C herself was misgendered and brought up as a boy. If true Smeg would be xy - born without ovaries and womb and not able to bear children (unless womb transplant). Made Trevitty Trev believe she would never get pregnant. More than partial but not complete AI Syndrome would mean not able to carry children. All speculative and hypothetical by Lady C using info she gained from family acquaintance. Some sympathy if this is the case as traumatic discovery for anyone. Would explain but not excuse 'pregnancy' behaviour.

Speculation that children were born via surrogate and speculation Smeg needed to feel pregnant by using fake belly. On the other hand she could have been playing with the public with belly cupping and inflation/deflation tactics. Possibility she could have been lying about the intersex discovery too.

Lady C hopes for the truth at some stage.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.