Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
New thread 💖💖❤❤🥰🧵🧵 xx.

I admit I'm struggling to keep up..but it's been interesting and funny..I hope the threads calm abit though otherwise I will need two Poms to help me read faster 😄😄😄😄🥰 xx.

View attachment 784154

and three Poms worth of sleep to charge my batteries to catch up again 😀🥰

View attachment 784158
Awww! What precious little puppers. 🧡
It’s nearly impossible to keep up because the Break Windzers can stay out of the news! I’m just about done with the BRF! 🤬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Was there any details of their arrival in NY.
If not may be they were worried that they would get blasted all the way back to Monteshitto by people sick of their hypocrisy for travelling to NY on their private jet and may be not get some of the meetings they wanted. Or did they only fly private to go home.
It doesn't say in that article I quoted. I bet they did though.

Wightgirl

VIP Member
I don't get this hate for pineapple on a pizza. With ham etc it is lovely and I quite often make my own pizzas and open a tin of pineapple and split it into bags to put into the freezer. Love pineappple on some of my pizzas
*whispers* me too 😂😂😂

• Haha

Fatpiggy

Do we know what the hats are for yet? I enjoy them. I like that several of our Intrepid Tattler's have double hats going on.🎩🎩🖤🖤Xx

• Heart
  • Haha

Bushbaby21

VIP Member
Tattlers

So sorry I have not been active for the last few weeks but have been very ill with bowel problems, I am feeling better today and should get my results back in 3 days.

I will be having an emergency appointment in the next 5 days for bowel cancer screening. Not ideal but after being unable to eat or drink for 10 days plus 15trips to the loo day and night it will be a relief.

Have been following Cunt and Cuntess and am gobsmacked and fucking angry.

Take care everyone and I will hopefully be back with my cockney foul gob very soon, will let you all know how I get on❤❤❤😾😾😾

Tom knows and will take his orders from @Cassandra333 until I get fit again

Get well soon. We'll miss you. 😻🐾

• Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
What is your channel? Are you on YouTube? Please give is some details 🙂
Scotchy I couldn't give a reply to this Lady since I have very little nous for this type of thing and knowing you are clever and lovely passed it by for you clever ones to sortxxc

• Heart
Reactions: 15

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Here's one from an American if you like. I'm kind of pissed off....

Respondent to your announcement that Harry Mountbatten-Windsor will be presenting awards to our service members and veterans, I feel compelled to address you concerning his lack of fitness for such an endeavor.
  • He has worn symbols of Nazis, enemies of both the United States and the United Kingdom, in public.
  • He has referred to his own fellow soldiers using racial slurs.
  • He has served so terribly that the soldiers in his unit have spoken out about it multiple times, yet you have ignored it.
  • He has trampled the graves of our war dead in Los Angeles to get a photo opportunity and to sell clothing online.
  • He has attempted to interfere with our elections by filming a “public service announcement” with his wife.
  • He has called the First Amendment of our Constitution “bonkers,” when the First Amendment is what allowed him to criticize the Constitution in the first place.
  • He has, along with his wife, told seventeen lies in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, trashing his family and moaning about how his father cut him off from any more millions of dollars, even has hundreds of thousands of Americans have suffered and died during the COVID-19 pandemic.
These are not the acts of a soldier who served honorably, who should be presenting awards to our American soldiers and veterans. Still, your organization insists on bringing him to the first capitol of our country to lord over them, as if the recent Afghanistan withdrawal wasn’t agonizing and humiliating enough.

There are plenty of Americans you could have chosen, and plenty of British veterans you could have chosen, including members of the British Royal Family who have served the military honorably and who are in good standing. It speaks volumes about your organization that the leadership has chosen to go the way of the feckless sycophant.

Not even the British thought much of Benedict Arnold, and nobody on either side of the pond thinks much of Harry. The leadership of this organization isn't far behind.

Sincerely,

YeltsinsTank
Well said, but I suspect you’ll be spitting in the wind.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Oh yes, his hair reminds me of someone from back in the early 90's, the one who done Gansta's paradise?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

DollyBlue

Oh yes, his hair reminds me of someone from back in the early 90's, the one who done Gansta's paradise?
Coolio - I didn't know that - I just googled Gangsta's paradise lol. I have a good memory for some stuff but it seems it is selective these days

VC10

VIP Member
I don't get this hate for pineapple on a pizza. With ham etc it is lovely and I quite often make my own pizzas and open a tin of pineapple and split it into bags to put into the freezer. Love pineappple on some of my pizzas
Mmmmm , so do I

• Sick