Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evangelina

VIP Member
#143 From Britain with...love.
Terrible first attempt.
Kate wore the citrine ring at the Harkles wedding, last outing.
I think it was hers even before marriage, maybe a Middleton piece.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

JAR21

VIP Member
Not sure if posted:
Peg instructing Ginger sheep when to move, when to remove mask, probably pinching him to smile:
Is anyone capable of capturing this and posting this video as just a link, rather than Insta? I'll add it to the Wiki if so.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

JAR21

VIP Member
Just to rub salt into the wound......sure Catherine was wearing Diana's citrine ring at the Bond Premier last hight. Just saying! Would add a picture if I knew how but I am pretty much in lurker mode here.

J
She was wearing this, but I don't think it's anything to do with Diana:

Reactions: 16

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Beyonce looks very blonde!

Wonder why she didn't appear or say anything about the Vax live thing, or Adele come to that

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member

Ever since the NY circus, I've been annoyed at what the images of the dynamic dungbeetles remjnded me of. And this morning I woke to my epiphany. All I need is a photo of DeBlasio as Mayor McCheese and we are sorted

• Haha

hehehe

VIP Member
see this kind of thing annoys me as let’s be honest unfortunately Smeg would be right in saying she’d have been unfairly treated if the shoe was on the other foot. She is nearly always referred to as copying Diana whilst Kate play tribute . More like fashions come and go round full circle
There are also people saying Kate is copying Diana, they're just not making it to this thread because this isn't a Kate rant thread.

• Sick